No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John suddenly realized Teer has seen him naked and lost his appetite. Har.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Those are some mighty small cottages.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The probe was a good idea, though I wish that the people in it (mainly John) could have seen it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Women who walks around without a bra, Mr. Soulpatch and and a little girl with healing abilities, interesting family.
          *snicker* And considering the color of the outfits, they must trade with a planet of Buddhist monks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            John suddenly realized Teer has seen him naked and lost his appetite. Har.
            LMAO! Poor, poor John. He just never sees it coming.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Women who walks around without a bra, Mr. Soulpatch and and a little girl with healing abilities, interesting family.
              The Force and hippiness is strong in this family.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now what? We don't want you to be ripped apart, but we don't have an hour, Rodney.
                sigpic

Comment

Farmer John, chewing on a twig.

Comment

*snicker* And considering the color of the outfits, they must trade with a planet of Buddhist monks.
                    And they never seem to change their outfits either.
                    sigpic

Comment

I must say I love Liz's smile when Rodney says that they might have found a way to save John.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whoever told him to suck on that wheat stalk was a moron. It just looks stupid. And the anvils don't help.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Life here is not entirely without its pleasures."

*headdesk* Could you be any more obvious?

Comment

Whoever told him to suck on that wheat stalk was a moron. It just looks stupid. And the anvils don't help.
                            I seem to recall that he did the wheat chewing thing again in Irresponsible. At least, there's a publicity still of it.

Comment

Love the bits with John looking bored out of his mind or sleeping during the meditation class/time with the other villagers.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Next thing you know John will be forced to join hands and sing Kum Ba Yah. Awww, cute look with the kid. I wish we had seen more of her and less of her vaguely ordinary looking sister.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X