No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing John, Rodney and Ronon stand up on that balcony makes me miss all the time Liz stood up there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      John's voice = can not hear enough of it.
      Totally agree. It is soooo hot!
      sigpic

Comment

Poor Carson, being scanned all over the place, and they are almost leaving him without a single drop of blood. But he understands it is protocol, implemented by him.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

They ultimately trust a clone made by Michael, but wouldn't accept a nanite created Elizabeth. Whatever.

Comment

And Rodney and John are all so confused. They don't know in what to believe.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

First thing John thinks: Is he a Replicator? He's totally thinking about Lizzeh, dammit.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Keller with the bad good news: It REALLY IS Carson!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here is where I don't look at the screen so I don't have to see the season 4 cast.

Comment

Rodney is also really bad when it comes to bed-side talk.
                    sigpic

Comment

And now it's time for Carson to get some bad news... He was dead. And Lizzeh's dead gone. Frakkin' Replicators.

Comment

And I notice they gave Paul a "and Paul McGillion as" while they never gave Torri anything at all. She wasn't a special guest star. Nothing. They clearly had it out for Torri. She spoke her mind and we know they didn't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          And I notice they gave Paul a "and Paul McGillion as" while they never gave Torri anything at all. She wasn't a special guest star. Nothing. They clearly had it out for Torri. She spoke her mind and we know they didn't like that.
                          I know, right? WTF?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I know, right? WTF?!?!?
                            Hence why John got dumber as the season progressed and Rodney became leading man. Partly because it was self insertion for them believing themselves to be Rodney, and partly because Joe also spoke his mind.

Comment

Is Sam afraid of seating on her chair? We never see her seated there, she is always seated at the edge of the desk. Guilty conscience, Sam?
                              sigpic

Comment

Carter talks big as if she's so perfect and that she knows everything, it's really annoying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X