No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look at all those rake marks across the sand. Totally natural looking. NOT!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The end.

Sorry I was late, but it was fun anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        The end.

We're glad you were here!

Comment

And done, now that was fun, I really liked the episode and while I did like the ending it would have been, I dunno, great to see maybe something more, maybe back on Atlantis, and of course the Sparky-fan in me would have loved to have seen a scene where they mention how Liz knew that they were in trouble, it could have been a fun scene to watch at the same time as, again, I did like this ending and I understand why they kept it as this.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oh look at all those rake marks across the sand. Totally natural looking. NOT!
            Like the ski trails in the beginning of "Rising" and the tire tracks ... Hee hee!

Comment

And thus ends another spectacular post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for coming out to join us today, we hope you had fun!

Next week, Our Heroes learn all about the importance of biohazard suits on Hot Zone! Same bat-time, same bat-channel!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I loved the "You can drive" at the end. It's like the teenager getting rewarded.

Comment

So my idea about why Lizzeh went ahead and sent out Ford and Co:

Last eppy was TS/TE, right?

Need I say more???

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    The end.

And we're glad you could be here!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    And done, now that was fun, I really liked the episode and while I did like the ending it would have been, I dunno, great to see maybe something more, maybe back on Atlantis, and of course the Sparky-fan in me would have loved to have seen a scene where they mention how Liz knew that they were in trouble, it could have been a fun scene to watch at the same time as, again, I did like this ending and I understand why they kept it as this.
                    Ohhh, that would've been a nice little tie to the action back in the city.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Like the ski trails in the beginning of "Rising" and the tire tracks ... Hee hee!

Comment

Well, that was fun!

Now I hafta go do my taxes. Haven't done them yet!!! I know, I'm a bad girl!

After I'm done, I should have some fic to post, but I'm not making any promises ...

Later!

Comment

So my idea about why Lizzeh went ahead and sent out Ford and Co:

Last eppy was TS/TE, right?

Need I say more???
                        Kinda like that bit you mentioned earlier about helping John get sand out of all those hard to reach spots, right?

Comment

Well, that was fun!

Now I hafta go do my taxes. Haven't done them yet!!! I know, I'm a bad girl!

After I'm done, I should have some fic to post, but I'm not making any promises ...

Later!
                          Yikes! I sent mine in weeks ago...

Comment

Today was great and next week will be just as awesome.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            And thus ends another spectacular post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for coming out to join us today, we hope you had fun!

Next week, Our Heroes learn all about the importance of biohazard suits on Hot Zone! Same bat-time, same bat-channel!
                            Not only that but we'll first got to meet something that something that will ruin a whole lot of things and I gotta admit that I really hate those things, ironically, we also learn something in that episode that the characters seem to have forgotten in a future episode, though since it didn't involve the same characters in that one I don't hold it against them, well, more on that when we get there.
                            sigpic

Comment

In honor of John and the force field.....muffin whump

done years ago for the whump thread by a no longer posting whumper. we seemed to have a food theme going on for a bit
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Today was great and next week will be just as awesome.

Not only that but we'll first got to meet something that something that will ruin a whole lot of things and I gotta admit that I really hate those things, ironically, we also learn something in that episode that the characters seem to have forgotten in a future episode, though since it didn't involve the same characters in that one I don't hold it against them, well, more on that when we get there.

And since I won't be here next Sunday (off to the Renaissance Faire!), I'll say just this: Frakkin' Cylons Replicators.

Comment

Working...
                                X