No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, I think that is the scene that I don't like. I hate how Teer is like "well, there are people here that care about you" and "I follow you in my mind when you look for ways to leave us" It's like, what does she think he's going to do, if she knew John like she claims she would know that he never gives up.
    sigpic

Comment

Dude, and now Teer's psychically stalking John? CREEPY!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh joy more anvils. *headdesks*
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

There is a lot of gray in his beard.

Uh oh, ewwww, I'm glad I didn't eat before this. Stalker chick isn't a clue that she's weird, John. But he was out buying UGG boots and obviously hasn't a clue.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh wow,

"Tonight"

"And then we can acend together" and then on an after though "all of us", it's like...what?
            sigpic

Comment

This chick is totally bizarro and he still ....oh right he's a guy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                There is a lot of gray in his beard.

Uh oh, ewwww, I'm glad I didn't eat before this. Stalker chick isn't a clue that she's weird, John. But he was out buying UGG boots and obviously hasn't a clue.
                Yeah, he is pretty clueless, isn't he? *snerks*

Betcha those are Joe's UGG boots, too. Surfer and all that.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And meanwhile Elizabeth works hard to find John, ha, he's so going to be sleeping on the couch when they get home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh brother. The mother of all anvils is more annoying this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      This chick is totally bizarro and he still ....oh right he's a guy.
                      *snorts*

Well, to be fair, he has been there for what, six months? Poor baby thinks Lizzeh's abandoned him. How little he knows...

Comment

Speaking of Lizzeh... here's her big geek-out moment! SQUEE!

Comment

"Elizabeth, if anyone should stay it's you"

"Rodney there might be aincent writing that needs translating"

- RE. John's in there somewhere, try and stop me from going.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope Mr. SR won't get upset that I hurled in his office trashcan.

If Lizzeh only knew what's going on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love Elizabeth's glare at Rodney when she says warning.

Comment

Aww, and even a cute little McWeir moment when Rodney's all worried about Lizzeh going with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X