Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in from phone*

Okay, I'm convinced. I need to start watching Warehouse 13!

Have to help Mom find a mother of the bride dress. The one she had had something wrong with it, and we've never been able to find another one! And it's T-minus 19 days til the wedding, so we're getting down to the wire!

*runs out of thread, pulling hair*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Would you hate me if I said I don't like her? I just felt like confessing Maybe I remember her from Dexter and can't get that image out of my mind. I dunno, but she bothers me.
      I don't.

I haven't actually seen Jaime in anything else but Wells, so I wouldn't even be able to compare her to anything other than WH13. I know she's in one of the Spartacus'ses but not sure which one. The one with Lucy Lawless... or maybe Lucy's in more than one version of that show in which case, not a clue.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So finished watching the long goodbye today and has anyone wrote a Fic where John and Elizabeth deal with the aftermath of the "kiss" besides caldwell's little one liner about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          So finished watching the long goodbye today and has anyone wrote a Fic where John and Elizabeth deal with the aftermath of the "kiss" besides caldwell's little one liner about it.
          I wanna read that now...

Comment

Gonna start rewatching SGA tonight...totally gonna be like hell yeahh Sparks are beginning to fly in "Rising"
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

So after 4 hours of dress shopping, no luck. Mom is back at ground zero. I don't know why she feels better having me with her while she shops, considering I was born without a fashion gene, but she appreciated it. So I did my good deed for the day.

Then I get home and I try to hang out with my sister and one of the bridesmaids, and my sister gripes at me to go away. Remind me again why I'm the maid of honor? I can barely call us friends, just because we've gotten so disconnected over the past few years ...

Oh well. I'll be better once the wedding is over and I'm back at work. Who knew I'd look forward to going back to work?

I feel like I've seen one before. I'm gonna go look for it.

*wanders off*

Comment

*stumbles back into thread*

Okay, I went searching on Command Dynamics, and there are a ton of post-TLG fics! *squee* I'm posting the ones I read.

Forever Hello

How It Should Have Been

Hypothetically Speaking (and the sequel is good too!)

Kiss and Tell

Once More With Feeling

There were a few more fics that came up when I searched for "The Long Goodbye" but I liked these the best.

Comment

Gonna try and work on my AU teacher fic a little bit, but I'm still not exactly clear about how I want it to go. I'll probably fall asleep trying to figure it out.

If I'm not back, see ya in the morning!

Comment

I have just read an enjoyable fic by Irony Rocks that deals with the aftermath of TLG. It's called "Prescription for a Relapse". It's adult, though. I can PM you a link, if you want. There was also a nice one by Oparu... but I don't remember the title.

An I second the rec for "HYpotheticaly Speaking" - Shane Vansen is one of my favorite J/E authors, and everything she wrote is top-notch stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      A far happier FH for one... I have a very strong aversion to S/J. Sowwy!

But in the interest of keeping the peace - it would be like John without Elizabeth, or Teyla without Kate.

Spoiler:
                      I totally and utterly love HG Wells, and Helena/Myka too. So, I'm a very sad WH13-person with that last season ender. I want HG back so Myka can be happy!
                      How very true. I do have to admit, I didn't ship anyone of SG-1. I just couldn't stop myself from saying that.

Spoiler:
                      H.G. is alive for now. So who knows what will happen.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I predict a great big red reset button.
                        There was one. It just has a massive down side.

Spoiler:
                        It looks like Claudia has gone Dark Side. Just a question of how long before they redeem her or bronze her.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          *stumbles back into thread*

Okay, I went searching on Command Dynamics, and there are a ton of post-TLG fics! *squee* I'm posting the ones I read.

Forever Hello

How It Should Have Been

Hypothetically Speaking (and the sequel is good too!)

Kiss and Tell

Once More With Feeling

There were a few more fics that came up when I searched for "The Long Goodbye" but I liked these the best.
                          I loved all of your recommended fics, SW!!! Especially the last one!

Comment

Good afternoon! Your daily neighberhood stalker has... Wait wrong speech.

I once wrote a fic post TLG. I'll have to see if I can find it *Searches*

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                              I have just read an enjoyable fic by Irony Rocks that deals with the aftermath of TLG. It's called "Prescription for a Relapse". It's adult, though. I can PM you a link, if you want. There was also a nice one by Oparu... but I don't remember the title.

An I second the rec for "HYpotheticaly Speaking" - Shane Vansen is one of my favorite J/E authors, and everything she wrote is top-notch stuff.
                              Irony Rocks & Shane Vansen are two of my favorite Sparky authors. I enjoy pretty much all their stories.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I loved all of your recommended fics, SW!!! Especially the last one!
                              I enjoy doing research.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                So after 4 hours of dress shopping, no luck. Mom is back at ground zero. I don't know why she feels better having me with her while she shops, considering I was born without a fashion gene, but she appreciated it. So I did my good deed for the day.

Then I get home and I try to hang out with my sister and one of the bridesmaids, and my sister gripes at me to go away. Remind me again why I'm the maid of honor? I can barely call us friends, just because we've gotten so disconnected over the past few years ...

Oh well. I'll be better once the wedding is over and I'm back at work. Who knew I'd look forward to going back to work?

I feel like I've seen one before. I'm gonna go look for it.

*wanders off*
                                I don't know what kind of dress she is looking for but check out Adrianna Papell's dresses. Lots of stores carry them and they are reasonably priced. This site gives you lots of options. I know you are short on time but you might be able to order one.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X