Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cadman goes into Marine mode. Love her.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooh, Carson is so pretteh in that shot.

Comment

Carson and Laura teasing Rodney, he is making it way to easy.

Abd I would really have loved a scene where they showed some of that girl-poker night that Cadman mentioned.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Girl's Poker Night is canon! Whoo!
          We need a Girl's Poker Night scene.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Yes with a woman. *slashers cry*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
            To be honest, I think the wikis should be as unbiased and general as possible. I don't think any pairing or character should be favored.

I'm glad that those books are not acknowledged as canon. What exactly did that rep say? It'snot even the John/Teyla that I don't like (although it'snot my favorite paioring,that's for sure), but some of Joe Graham's characterizations and her take on the wraith.
            He said they were not canon but fanfic.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, John, stand in front of the 'Gate and block the Dart with your body. I'm sure that's gonna work.

Comment

And Lorne misses the Dart. DAMN!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John with the big gun, creats all kinds of images.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL at Carson with dirt all over him.

Comment

Joe can even fire off that big ole gun without blinking. That is so surprisingly hawt to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Even covered in dirt, Carson is still pretteh. *snorts*

Comment

NEW opening credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Joe can even fire off that big ole gun without blinking. That is so surprisingly hawt to me.

Comment

Torri's shot in the credits is so pretty.

Comment

Why am I drooling all over Carson in this episode? SW, priorities!

Comment

Working...
                                X