X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John looks great when he thinks *lol*
    sigpic

Comment

I love how you can see Torri's freckles in her opening credits shot.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I wonder if David ever sent pics of that parade to Joe and Torri?
        Didn't he post them on Twitter? If so, I'm pretty sure Joe saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          I wonder if David ever sent pics of that parade to Joe and Torri?
          And one can wonder what they thought about it.
          sigpic

Comment

Liz voice.
            sigpic

Comment

Whee, radio!sex with Lizzeh!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Liz image
                sigpic

Comment

I love their convo with Elizabeth.

Comment

Purely professional, my butt.

Comment

Rodney mouthing "Talk to her" to John since he knows that Liz will listen to him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Someone smack the scientist behind Rodney ...

"I agree with McKay."

"Of course you do. How could either of you resist exploring a crashed spaceship?"

She's such the mother hen. I love that headshake!

Comment

Ooh, John's hair is fluffy in the wind!

Comment

Rodney acting like a little kid in the scene right outside the jumper, and poor John, stuck in the jumper with three science guys, one of them being Rodney for 18 hours
                            sigpic

Comment

"Let's remember where we parked."

Yeah, it's not like they give out ticket stubs in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Oh look, glowy bugs!

Comment

Love John's aviators.

"Maybe he's just smelling the girlish fear."

And he actually got away with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X