Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

SR, love the motivators!

Here's my contribution:

From Encarta Dictionary, I kid you not.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          I did my Sparky fangirl duty. I voted Elizabeth and John, respectively.

Comment

Is it just me, or do they look like a couple of kids who wanna ask each other out but are too shy?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Elizabeth is quite good at maiming people with words. Caldwell, Woolsey, Kolya ... don't underestimate her. Her words are more powerful than John with a P-90.
              Let's not forget that jackass Kavanaugh. Or Ladon Radim.

And I love how quickly the banter starts with them as everyone's coming home. Have you ever noticed how quickly John drops the smile when Rodney walks up? It's funny!
              *snickers* It is. John's totally like, "buzz off, you're bugging my girlfriend!" LOL!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I just whipped this one up:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...b386309fb6.jpg

And here's an old one I had forgotten about:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...688e415cc3.jpg
              Double Sparky SQUEE!

SR, love the motivators!

Here's my contribution:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...IMG_0031-1.jpg

Triple SQUEE!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              *salutes* Voted!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Deliberate repost because...

Is it just me, or do they look like a couple of kids who wanna ask each other out but are too shy?

...ZOMG, they totally DO look like it! Ahhhhhhhh! *flails and runs around squeeing uncontrollably*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

...ZOMG, they totally DO look like it! Ahhhhhhhh! *flails and runs around squeeing uncontrollably*
                  *starts squeeing and running through thead flailing*

Good, it's not just me! That's the picture I'm using for my next sig ... I have a line floating around in my head, I just gotta throw the lasso and get it down on eye level with me ...

And I'm a little spastic at the moment. Had an unsettling conversation with a co-worker that left me off-kilter, my caffeine-induced semblance of normalcy is gone, and to top it off, I have things to do tonight that I can't cancel, otherwise I'd be passed out, face first.

*screams and runs through thread again*

That helped a little.

Comment

I'm not sure where this came from ...

*grins sheepishly*

All right, I gotta get going. Be back later, and don't burn the thread down!

Comment

SR, love the motivators!

Here's my contribution:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...IMG_0031-1.jpg

Love it. Perfect definition.

Yes they do, and notice how John's expressions in that scene mirror his woobie faces in GitM. He wants his Lizzeh to stay, dammit.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Let's not forget that jackass Kavanaugh. Or Ladon Radim.

*snickers* It is. John's totally like, "buzz off, you're bugging my girlfriend!" LOL!

Double Sparky SQUEE!

Triple SQUEE!

*salutes* Voted!
                        Ugh, can't believe I forgot Kavanagh! Geez!

I don't think we can fit anymore squee in the thread. But I could be wrong.

Love it. Perfect definition.

Yes they do, and notice how John's expressions in that scene mirror his woobie faces in GitM. He wants his Lizzeh to stay, dammit.
                        You're right, it does! Of course he wants her to stay! There's a song lyric I heard once that describes his relationship with her so well. "I find peace when I'm confused, I find hope when I'm let down, not in me, but in you." Ooh. That's going in a sig too.

Well, time for me to sign off. Need to get a good night's sleep for once!

*zzzzzzzzz*

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...rky/04-1-1.png

*grins sheepishly*

It came from where all good Sparky things came from. Love.

You betcha. He just wants his Lizzeh to snuggle and cuddle. And suddenly I have this mental image of him nuzzling her hair like it's catnip. Yes, I'm weird.

There is no limit to the amount of squee that can fit in this thread. If there was a limit, that limit's existence would break the laws of physics.

You're right, it does! Of course he wants her to stay! There's a song lyric I heard once that describes his relationship with her so well. "I find peace when I'm confused, I find hope when I'm let down, not in me, but in you." Ooh. That's going in a sig too.

*zzzzzzzzz*
                          Awwww... *melts* I like the sound of that lyric.

Nighty-night and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Comment

*grins sheepishly*

Love it SW and the drabble!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*zzzzzzzzz*
                              As you have probably noticed, I love doing sigs with song lyrics. Country songs, in particular, are very good for that. It may be time to dust off the ole Photoshop and do another one. In the meantime, I'll repost this old one. I don't even remember the name of this song.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I did some screen caps from “Echoes” yesterday (what an amazing episode that is, and a very Sparky/Spanky one at that, which I loved because it just makes sense) but anyway I didn’t think of it before but in the part when Elizabeth falls to the floor you can see Johns hand under her head, now since that part of the scenes moves very quickly it’s hard to tell if he put his hand there right before her head hit the ground to support it or if he put it there to lift her up bridal style (like you see in the next scene). I like to think that he did both, put his hand under her head to stop her from hitting it on the floor as she fell (this is because in the scene before you can tell by the way he keeps looking at her that he notice that something isn’t right, and then he keeps his arm there to keep supporting it as he carries her to the infirmary.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X