No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Atlantis' security cameras reveals some interesting things - although from the looks of it Elizabeth is not amused.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Watching Atlantis' security cameras reveals some interesting things - although from the looks of it Elizabeth is not amused.
      John's definitely got his poker face on. Wonder what he's thinking?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I have feeling the rating in his mind just rose to an M or thereabouts...

Comment

Oh drat. Well, at least you'll be missing it for something special, right? And you'll still be with us in spirit! Hope you have a good trip!

And I'll be missing the "Home" post-a-thon on the 18th because I'll be at WonderCon all that weekend. Good times.
          Ooh, you're going to WonderCon! Nice! Have fun!

Spoiler:
          Sure, fine, go have fun and leave all of us here. Some friend ... At least SR has a better excuse ...

Hmm, I don't remember the next time, either. Just that he started calling her Elizabeth all over the place. I guess I was squeeing too much to notice.
          Squeeing is always good. Speaking of which, I was reading Zero Point Snark to help me get to sleep last night ... I squee'd my brains out! I went to sleep, like, two hours later.

Whoo, ShipperWriter's on the warpath! Students beware! AHAHAHAHAHA!
          They left me alone long enough to take a break and write fic. *pets students* They're off the hook ... for today ...

Malibu, baby. Or maybe Hawaii. Surf's up!
          Oh, why couldn't they have included Shep surfing during "Sunday"? I'd have much preferred it over the golf. Though some of those screen caps are yummy. Hehehehe.

Whee! New fic, new fic, new fic! *flails*
          *snorts* I read "Whee!" and immediately my mind went to the piglet in those Geico commercials.

*skips past post-a-thon pages*

Can't think of anything meaningful to say... shoot!

Oh wait!

SPARKY RULZ!!

Sparky+1 is also very awesome!

Kate/Teyla Kayla perhaps? rocks my boat!

And then some...
          I have feeling the rating in his mind just rose to an M or thereabouts...
          *shakes head* I leave for a couple hours and you drag the thread into the gutter. *shrugs* A day early, but who cares?!?!?!

"All right, time to call it a day." Meet me in my quarters, ASAP.
          "I agree." Like you even needed to ask.

All right, going running, don't burn down the thread while I'm gone!

*zips out*

Comment

Also, brownie points to anybody who can tell me how to make GIFs like the one above that I snurched from ... somebody ...

Comment

That gif, wow, makes one wonder if Joe and Torri really didn't poitrait their characters as more then friends, at least at times, maybe they didn't want to tell the writers with the risk of them ruining it but the chemestry between them is of the charts in all of their scenes. Mostly I believe this becuase there are just way to many time like that one for us not to notice anything, I mean in pretty much every scene the two of them are there are always a moment of them being in their own little world.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                *shakes head* I leave for a couple hours and you drag the thread into the gutter.
                It's a nice gutter... though I have to admit, I haven't been in the gutter as much as I have in this thread. I swear, it must be that damn spark setting things in motion for me to be sliding down on my little surfboard.

Elizabeth and John corrupting the Lemming.

Also, brownie points to anybody who can tell me how to make GIFs like the one above that I snurched from ... somebody ...
                Second that. I would like to know too...

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  That gif, wow, makes one wonder if Joe and Torri really didn't poitrait their characters as more then friends, at least at times, maybe they didn't want to tell the writers with the risk of them ruining it but the chemestry between them is of the charts in all of their scenes. Mostly I believe this becuase there are just way to many time like that one for us not to notice anything, I mean in pretty much every scene the two of them are there are always a moment of them being in their own little world.
                  Hmm, I don't know. That would be a good question to ask the next time anybody's at a Con Q&A with either Joe or Torri. Or both. Squee!

It's a nice gutter... though I have to admit, I haven't been in the gutter as much as I have in this thread. I swear, it must be that damn spark setting things in motion for me to be sliding down on my little surfboard.

Second that. I would like to know too...
                  FH, what are you talking about, Sparky corrupting the Lemming? That's heresy and blasphemy! The Lemming was corrupted long before it set paws inside this thread.

*sets out a saucer of sugar*

Watching "The Voice" with my mom, then sneaking away to finish up fics.

Comment

Ooh, you're going to WonderCon! Nice! Have fun!

Spoiler:
                    Sure, fine, go have fun and leave all of us here. Some friend ... At least SR has a better excuse ...

It is a very nice gutter. We have cookies.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes, Teh Gutter is very nice. Though I'm feeling like a margarita right now, cause I finally finished "ODAD"!!!

... Well, almost.

Chapter 24 is up, with an epilogue to follow shortly, and then I'll be done. Wow. Took me long enough. Almost 18 months!

Heh. Had to save my 1,600th post for something really post-worthy. Now I'm gonna hit the hay, I'll see everybody tomorrow!

*zzzzzzzzzzzz*

Comment

Yes, Teh Gutter is very nice. Though I'm feeling like a margarita right now, cause I finally finished "ODAD"!!!

... Well, almost.

Chapter 24 is up, with an epilogue to follow shortly, and then I'll be done. Wow. Took me long enough. Almost 18 months!

Heh. Had to save my 1,600th post for something really post-worthy. Now I'm gonna hit the hay, I'll see everybody tomorrow!

*zzzzzzzzzzzz*
                        Congrats on 1600 posts. It's amazing how quickly they pile up. We have a lot to say because Sparky is so awesome.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

FH, what are you talking about, Sparky corrupting the Lemming? That's heresy and blasphemy! The Lemming was corrupted long before it set paws inside this thread.
                            True, but don't tell Kate.

[QUOTE=ShipperWriter;13227365]*sets out a saucer of sugar*[QUOTE=ShipperWriter;13227365]

*digs in*

Chocolate chip ones?

Comment

I was looking around today to see what they were showing on TV and saw that one channel is showing SGAs ’Common Ground’ and they wrote this summary to it:

“John Sheppard is captured by the evil Kolya from the Genii and is put in a prison cell next to a Wraith. Dr Weir is doing everything she can to get John released.”
                              I don’t know if it’s a very good translation but it’s pretty much the same. Must admit that I’m glad to see that someone else sees how important Elizabeth is and how she never gives up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and Happy 1,600 Posts to ShipperWriter!

Chocolate chip ones?
                                You betcha. We have all kinds of cookies.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                I was looking around today to see what they were showing on TV and saw that one channel is showing SGAs ’Common Ground’ and they wrote this summary to it:

“John Sheppard is captured by the evil Kolya from the Genii and is put in a prison cell next to a Wraith. Dr Weir is doing everything she can to get John released.”
                                I don’t know if it’s a very good translation but it’s pretty much the same. Must admit that I’m glad to see that someone else sees how important Elizabeth is and how she never gives up.
                                We're all glad to see that, believe me. It's even better coming like this; it seems like those summaries are written by people who do it as their job, for many different TV shows, not necessarily as a fan of any particular show. So for someone like that to recognize the connection just confirms what we've been saying all along.

Sparky rules.
                                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 06 March 2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X