No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is an all serious episode but I just have to say that Torri looks beautiful in this episode (well, she looks great in all of them but when you don't see her much it's more obvious in a way).
    sigpic

Comment

There's that scary crazy look again. And, oh by the way, he thinks Teyla is a man.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        They bought it from somebody. I heard a story but forget who.
        Figured as much. Looks like a Hind but the rear doors look a little small to me.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ronon and John both see the unmanned aerial vehicle.... but interpret it very differently.

And now Lizzeh's cut off from John again. Darnit, Ronon!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Rodney start seeing things as well.
            sigpic

Comment

"When we get out of here, I'll say something really nice at your court martial."

LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney's starting to freak out!

Comment

They must not have been able to find any of the right kind of boots for Joe here. The black ones just look so very out of place. He would be wearing the desert ones with that uniform.
                  sigpic

Comment

I feel really sorry for Carson, his is the most disturbing and the hardest one to deal with.
                    sigpic

Comment

Barrasso is dead. This can't be good.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now John shot Ronon, and he looks all crazy doing it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Carson's not doing too well... *pets him*

Comment

Poor Carson. Poor poor Carson.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              They must not have been able to find any of the right kind of boots for Joe here. The black ones just look so very out of place. He would be wearing the desert ones with that uniform.
                              I know! They got some for the guy playing Holland. Hey, didn't Joe have some tan combat boots as part of his Ancient uniform when he was stuck in the virtual reality on the Aurora? What happened to those boots?

Comment

Ronon's stalking Sheppard and Teyla. Ruh oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X