No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    You're welcome!!

Trust me, when you've had a job where you would some times frown so much that your face actually starts to hurt two hours into your shift, you learn the healing power a smile or a laugh very quickly. Any more I only smile or laugh when I'm here or watching my Castle DVDs or Atlantis episodes with Sparky moments in them.
    Oh, that does not sound good! *hugs*

That said, I think it's awesome that Sparky moments are so inspiring.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    And strangely, we ended up with more than most. Spanky and Sheyla, the other two most obvious ships, both got shafted. Given that ours wasn't supposed to exist in the first place, we have reason to celebrate. *nods* backwards logic, whatever works for ya
    Maybe backwards, but at the end of the day, it's still logic. Gotta love it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32093[/ATTACH]

'Lizabeth, when I said we should go somewhere else, I meant my quarters, not a bloody lab!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32094[/ATTACH]

What? I have needs, don't I?

(((huggles mandogater))))

Two hours? That's not very long at all Although I took my bp after work the other week, 160/110 (not even the highest reading I've had )
    Eeek!

Don't worry, I've been to the shop. Oil change and everything
    Good to hear you got that checked out. *hugs*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    They did indeed say the didn't have a plan past season 1, so anything after that was by the seat of their pants. Then when in S4, they sort of had a plan until RL's pregnancy blew that out of the water and it was back to throwing anything against the wall in hopes that some of it would stick. Unfortunately for them, not much of it did and the show got canceled. But we did end up with the best ending we could have hoped for.
    I didn't realise they were that disorganised. That explains why s2 and 5 were virtually all standalone eps
    *snickers* You both do remember Einstein's definition of insanity, right?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More of the same

Spoiler:

I'll distract him, then you shove his head into his laptop, k?

They said you were swoon-worthy, but I didn't think that was literal

beroth: I'm not sure how this rave thing is meant to work, but aren't there supposed to be more people here?

Pumpernickel?

So what's your plan of attack?

:keller: IDK, I've been watching ER. That George Clooney is dreamy

I'm gonna say the same thing I said to Caldwell - I don't go for bald guys. Sorry
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Oh, that does not sound good! *hugs*

That said, I think it's awesome that Sparky moments are so inspiring.

Maybe backwards, but at the end of the day, it's still logic. Gotta love it.

I liked the ZPM one, but I'm silly like that

Good to hear you got that checked out. *hugs*
        Kinda had to. I think I fainted one day. I say 'think' because I was sitting down and slumped over, so I wasn't sure whether I would've keeled over had I been standing up *shrugs* All good now though

*snickers* You both do remember Einstein's definition of insanity, right?
        All of this has happened before, and will happen again Doing the same thing again and again but expecting different results?
        sigpic

Comment

*proof of life*

7 panels down - 5 to go!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I liked the ZPM one, but I'm silly like that
            And it's quite appropriate for Shep.

Kinda had to. I think I fainted one day. I say 'think' because I was sitting down and slumped over, so I wasn't sure whether I would've keeled over had I been standing up *shrugs* All good now though

All of this has happened before, and will happen again Doing the same thing again and again but expecting different results?
            That's the one. But I'd say the Cylon corollary is also applicable.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            *proof of life*

7 panels down - 5 to go!
            Hooray! You can do it!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hooray! You can do it!
              And storyboard done... that's 12 panels of FedEx box chasing a ball. And I can't draw even if my life depended on it. Last year I stressed over it, this year I just sat down and did it. Not making too much fuss about it. Occasionally checking in here to take some thinking time.

Comment

gateraid, you are hilarious!! Poor bald dudes. I think the zpm-ball one was my favorite too, because it really does look like he's going to throw it.

And storyboard done... that's 12 panels of FedEx box chasing a ball. And I can't draw even if my life depended on it. Last year I stressed over it, this year I just sat down and did it. Not making too much fuss about it. Occasionally checking in here to take some thinking time.
                Thanks for explaining cause my small brain had forgotten that you were doing something like that. You can do it!!

In honor of smutty day, although it's far less smutty than the other day. I'll have to work on that. Please forgive the size issues (top line Shep uses with the ladies. Rim shot!)

Spoiler:

OMG, wet t-shirt.
                My eyes are up here, John.

duet1.jpg

What did I say about this before, John?

But look how well they'd fit?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Thanks for explaining cause my small brain had forgotten that you were doing something like that. You can do it!!
                  No longer in Special Effects though - they discontinued that course due to there not being enough students (just me) so they gave me the option to either continue with something else or to call it quits. I started again in the first year (I was a second year student) of three this time instead of two, and hopefully by the time 2014 rolls around I can call myself a genuine 3D Artist.

Comment

New Stargate!Ren fic is at hand! New Horizons, Part 1 is now up for our reading enjoyment!

No longer in Special Effects though - they discontinued that course due to there not being enough students (just me) so they gave me the option to either continue with something else or to call it quits. I started again in the first year (I was a second year student) of three this time instead of two, and hopefully by the time 2014 rolls around I can call myself a genuine 3D Artist.
                    Gah! Don't you just hate it when they change the program right when you're in the middle of it?

But I'm glad that it's working out for you; sounds like you're getting into the groove of it now!

Comment

Glad you had things looked into. Fainting is never a good sign. Trust me I've fainted enough times over the years I can tell when I'm going to way before it happens now.

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!! My life has sucked the past few years but I can't shake the feeling something good is coming my way, I'm just not sure where or when. It's like having a name on the tip of your tongue but it won't come to you.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And it's quite appropriate for Shep.
                        Just so long as he doesn't try to spike it into the floor - BOOM!!!

I really admire how you just seem to knuckle down and do stuff - you're always on the go

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        In honor of smutty day, although it's far less smutty than the other day. I'll have to work on that. Please forgive the size issues (top line Shep uses with the ladies. Rim shot!)

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_111_818.JPG

OMG, wet t-shirt.
                        My eyes are up here, John.

What did I say about this before, John?

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_303_0219.JPG

But look how well they'd fit?

Glad you had things looked into. Fainting is never a good sign. Trust me I've fainted enough times over the years I can tell when I'm going to way before it happens now.
                        I feel fine now, really. A storm in a teacup, me thinks

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!! My life has sucked the past few years but I can't shake the feeling something good is coming my way, I'm just not sure where or when. It's like having a name on the tip of your tongue but it won't come to you.
                        *sends happy thoughts*
                        sigpic

Comment

It sounds like we all need some happy thoughts around here. I offer you this:

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

See, and that positive thinking will ensure that something good will come really soon! *hugs*

Just so long as he doesn't try to spike it into the floor - BOOM!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            It sounds like we all need some happy thoughts around here. I offer you this:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...570fc42b1b.jpg
                            Ah, a piece of sublime serenity to start my day.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't think of any witty captions today. The brain is not turned on all the way.

Comment

Best I could come up with...

No, we are not going to have sex in the chair room.
                                But Lizabeth, I could make some great "drone" innuendo.

Comment

Working...
                                X