• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smut Tuesday my favorite day =D
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      SGU
      Spoiler:
      so i was re watching the SGU finale and on a closer note when Telford is talking to young and rush in his office there's something on his desk that resembles a calendar that say 10 19 on it. is that the day that they shot that particular scene or is that the day the events of gauntlet happened?
      Most likely it's
      Spoiler:
      either the day they shot that scene, or the prop department turned the calendar to a random date. That sort of thing has happened before, and at times, it's lead to some annoying continuity errors.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      A) Wow, I think SGU fans got frakked over more than we did with EatG.
      B) I like the plan.
      C) Awesome last line!

Back to work. Sort of.
      Heh! The first part of that line comes from Peter Pan, if I recall correctly. The second half was all me.

And that's a great new chapter! Whee, John's giving Elizabeth a rousing sendoff, heeheehee!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That is all a bit too much to take in after a bad night's sleep, so whatever you guys who are writing the first few eps say is okay by me. I'm glad we left Atlantis on Earth a good while. That makes us pretty much in line with canon. It would be relatively easy to make it a few months longer.
      Yup. I'm actually rather pleased at how well the SGU storyline ended up being so compatible with our plans.

The city might also be militarized while on Earth which could explain Woolsey's absence.
      Ooooh, that could be a fun little twist. It'd certainly add a bit more tension in the Atlantis regulars, especially
      Spoiler:
      after that one guard in RtP 1 turns out to be a Lucian Alliance agent out to sabotage the city. Heheheh...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      I'm feeling the same as SR. Honestly, I'm completely confused over the SGU developments. What am I supposed to change in my story?
      Really, the biggest thing to come out of "Gauntlet" is that now we finally know just how long after "Seizure" (the SGU/SGA crossover) Atlantis needs to stay on Earth in order to stay synced with canon: at least two months. Before we got "Gauntlet" we were still kind of winging that part.

Have a good day, everyone, I'm off to play with plot bunnies! *heads to breakfast, then back to the writing desk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Morning all!

Damn, I wish I was a writer cause that's some funny stuff right there.

Bwahahaha! Caldwell's navy "courting sweater"! Who came up with that "courting sweater" line anyway? Every time I see him in that I crack up.
        That sounds like it may have come from Zero Point Snark, but I may be wrong.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That sounds like it may have come from Zero Point Snark, but I may be wrong.
          ZPS sounds right to me.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Implied smut. My favorite. You capture their characters very well, even in this AU.
            Damn, I wish I was a writer cause that's some funny stuff right there.

Bwahahaha! Caldwell's navy "courting sweater"! Who came up with that "courting sweater" line anyway? Every time I see him in that I crack up.
            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And that's a great new chapter! Whee, John's giving Elizabeth a rousing sendoff, heeheehee!

[snip]

Have a good day, everyone, I'm off to play with plot bunnies! *heads to breakfast, then back to the writing desk*
            Thanks for all the kind words ... ... I'm trying to make it as in character as I can, without stealing the plot lines too much. But I needed someone else to stir things up, and I thought, why not bring the courting sweater into play?

Don't worry. Between John, Jack, Lorne, Mitchell, and even McKay, Caldwell will stay far, far away from our dear Lizzeh.

Well, have fun writing/vidding/reading/working/breathing/sleeping. I'm heading to the store, then home for some housework. Yippee!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words ... ... I'm trying to make it as in character as I can, without stealing the plot lines too much. But I needed someone else to stir things up, and I thought, why not bring the courting sweater into play?

Don't worry. Between John, Jack, Lorne, Mitchell, and even McKay, Caldwell will stay far, far away from our dear Lizzeh.

Well, have fun writing/vidding/reading/working/breathing/sleeping. I'm heading to the store, then home for some housework. Yippee!!!

Housework. Blech. Spring cleaning is killing me. I made a clean spot on my kitchen tile. OMG. I thought it was grey.

Have we had a Sparky pic today? We have now.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Wasn't able to write a smutty Sparky fic....but spooked myself to hell by writing a fic in Kolya's POV.

I feel like Edgar Allen Poe.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Housework. Blech. Spring cleaning is killing me. I made a clean spot on my kitchen tile. OMG. I thought it was grey.

Have we had a Sparky pic today? We have now.

Spoiler:
                  Well ... just to clarify, Auntie, by housework I mean "lurking on the thread, finishing a video project for a class I interpret at school, and riding my bicycle for 4 miles after going to the gym for a 1/2 hour.

BTW, thanks for teh PM. I sent one back. *gulp*

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Wasn't able to write a smutty Sparky fic....but spooked myself to hell by writing a fic in Kolya's POV.

I feel like Edgar Allen Poe.
                  Luckily, we have a resident psychologist on staff here on the thread. Well, two, actually. 'Nuna and FH's main girl. I'm sure either of them can help.

Comment

Where is everybody tonight? So lonely ...

Except on Twitter.

Comment

Luckily, we have a resident psychologist on staff here on the thread. Well, two, actually. 'Nuna and FH's main girl. I'm sure either of them can help.
                      I think I am gonna need one of them....writing that fic was......interesting.
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Where is everybody tonight? So lonely ...

Except on Twitter.

Hi! I'm watching NCIS I want Jordan to come back!! And then I want Joe to also show up.

Comment

Hi! I'm watching NCIS I want Jordan to come back!! And then I want Joe to also show up.
                          Aah. I recant. And I totally agree on both counts!!!

NCIS OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          Have Tony and Ziva ever gotten together???

Comment

All righty, I'm headin to bed. Need to actually get a good night of sleep before tomorrow!

Night all!

Comment

Aah. I recant. And I totally agree on both counts!!!

NCIS OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              Have Tony and Ziva ever gotten together???
                              NCIS OT
                              Spoiler:
                              No, and it's as ridiculous as Bones (and X-Files back in the day). After a certain point, you should either let the characters hook up or completely move on.

Comment

Well ... just to clarify, Auntie, by housework I mean "lurking on the thread, finishing a video project for a class I interpret at school, and riding my bicycle for 4 miles after going to the gym for a 1/2 hour.

BTW, thanks for teh PM. I sent one back. *gulp*

The subject of that PM has us all needing therapists. Twitter rants aren't enough.

NCIS OT
                                Spoiler:
                                No, and it's as ridiculous as Bones (and X-Files back in the day). After a certain point, you should either let the characters hook up or completely move on.
                                My sentiments exactly. When are TV writers going to figure it out? I still have hopes for Castle. And it will be interesting to see what happens on Chuck also. (Anuna, don't read the spoiler!

Spoiler:
                                Chuck is a good test of what happens when you get the couple together.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X