Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ouch, those are some pricey replicator blocks!
    For that prize (+ shipping) I can probably make them myself... that is, if I knew how.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OMGBBQFLAIL! I was just on LJ and clicked on a fic labeled Sheppard/Weir. It wasn't. And there was art. OMGWTFBBQ! Is there any more of that brain bleach left? And why oh why can't people tell the actors from their characters?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        OMGBBQFLAIL! I was just on LJ and clicked on a fic labeled Sheppard/Weir. It wasn't. And there was art. OMGWTFBBQ! Is there any more of that brain bleach left? And why oh why can't people tell the actors from their characters?
        I admit I like the occasional bandslash....but Actor Fics are just pardon my french F**king creepy.
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          I admit I like the occasional bandslash....but Actor Fics are just pardon my french F**king creepy.
          It wasn't the fic. The pic scared me so bad I never got to that. LOL Behind the scenes pics are not the characters, dudes.
          sigpic

Comment

It wasn't the fic. The pic scared me so bad I never got to that. LOL Behind the scenes pics are not the characters, dudes.
            I know they are PLAY BYS! PLAYYYY BYYS! and Do they even realize they are both married (I think or does Torri just have a BF)?
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

I take it you stumbled across some RP(F)...

How fast did you scramble to get the window closed?

Comment

I know they are PLAY BYS! PLAYYYY BYYS! and Do they even realize they are both married (I think or does Torri just have a BF)?
                It was two people who are married but not Joe and Torri.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I take it you stumbled across some RP(F)...

How fast did you scramble to get the window closed?
                Pretty fast. I don't think it was meant to be RPF but the pic was the actors while the fic was the characters.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG, I saw it too! Geeze, the newsletter is usually pretty good at making sure things are labeled correctly, what the heck happened?

*passes over bottle of brain bleach*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    OMG, I saw it too! Geeze, the newsletter is usually pretty good at making sure things are labeled correctly, what the heck happened?

*passes over bottle of brain bleach*
                    Well at least I am off to Chipolte today! I shall eat a burrito for all of you.....and Sparky.

I totally wanna cosplay Sparky with my roommate and pretend we're Sparky having lunch >.<
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Well at least I am off to Chipolte today! I shall eat a burrito for all of you.....and Sparky.

I totally wanna cosplay Sparky with my roommate and pretend we're Sparky having lunch >.<
                      I wanna cosplay that fic from yesterday, which is dinner. Close to lunch.
                      Wanna do it?
                      Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                      My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
                        I wanna cosplay that fic from yesterday, which is dinner. Close to lunch.
                        Wanna do it?
                        That would be fun! I could be either ELizabeth or John....though I have the curly reddish brown hair like Elizabeth >.<
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

That would be fun! I could be either ELizabeth or John....though I have the curly reddish brown hair like Elizabeth >.<
                          Lookwise, I could do Teyla
                          But I'd love to do Cadman

My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Lookwise, I could do Teyla
                            But I'd love to do Cadman
                            That came out wrong

Comment

That came out wrong
                              I hadn't noticed. But now that you point it out... I do notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I hadn't noticed. But now that you point it out... I do notice it.
                                Ugh, my and my mouth..well fingers..

Comment

Working...
                                X