Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Shoot to kill."

RAWR! That's our John!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      just because i like to play with paint shop pro ... The nth banner:

http://a.imageshack.us/img230/220/sparkygate.jpg

:d
      cute!!!!!! :d

Sig by me

Comment

Second sequence?

Rodney's getting better at stalling.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          In the meantime, Lizzeh looks rather fetching all rain-soaked. John'll need to warm her up.
          And I'm sure he will

"Shoot to kill."

RAWR! That's our John!
          John is still pissed off

Sig by me

Comment

Uh, John, Teyla can't come to the radio right now...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              And I'm sure he will
              RAWR!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              John is still pissed off
              Hehehehe... Kolya, you are TOAST!

Comment

And Kolya is so screwed:

because Sparky ruleZ

Comment

And Kolya is so screwed:

http://a.imageshack.us/img156/6528/shepweir1.png

because Sparky ruleZ
                  Yes, they do!

Comment

And Kolya is so screwed:

http://a.imageshack.us/img156/6528/shepweir1.png

because Sparky ruleZ
                    Sparky Rulez because of the fact that they know no personal space... among others things

Sig by me

Comment

It's rescue time!

Comment

"I'm not aiming at her."

BLAM!

*squees*

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"You will be."

*flails and squees*

Comment

"I'm not aiming at her."

BLAM!

*squees*

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"You will be."

*flails and squees*
                          *flails and squees too*

Sig by me

Comment

"I'm not aiming at her."

BLAM!

*squees*

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"You will be."

*flails and squees*
                            Kiss her, kiss her, goddamit!!!

Comment

Whoo hoo, look at that wave!

And... SHIELD!

Comment

Kiss her, kiss her, goddamit!!!
                                Oh, he will. In private.

Comment

Working...
                                X