• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!!! Elizabeth is in the prelude of 'Ark of Truth'

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Cuuuttteeeee! The Davids are so adorable. But I can't do that with Joe. We are both already married.
      You can ask your Mr. SR to remarry you

Sig by me

Comment

Will do. We have about 11 gigs of space available on various cards. That should be enough. And if Joe doesn't show up, I know it will be enough. LOL
        *snickers*

Chronic, teminal and recurring. Great. Just great.

But OT: another addiction

Spoiler:
        Mr. SR thinks I have a problem with an addiction to tote bags. I think he's wrong. I can stop anytime I want to. But when they give you the tote bag with free gifts inside, who could turn this down. Besides I don't have a red one. This size. And I needed some more of that stuff that scrubs the lines off my face. I mean when I ordered the collagen mask last week, I forgot to order the face scrubber. But I love the tote bag I got with that last order. In fact it's just perfect to carry crap in Chicago. Just sayin'. And did I mention there was free shipping?
        Hah! I'm the same way, but with the littler bags that you can stuff in your purse. They're so cute! And you can use 'em for more than just makeup! I've got one for my iPod accessories, another one for my camera and cell phone rechargers, two for my toiletries that I stuff into a larger bag that fits in my luggage (I am a total organization freak when I travel-- everything has to be in its place).

Good point. What could be addictive about that? Can't wait to get that red bag.
        And it's RED. Joe's favorite color. Now he's bound to notice you!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Helllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
        Don't ask me why I'm yelling.

SR: You're not addicted but just a real woman. We all have our weakness.

OT
        Spoiler:
        Fun vid. It's not Sparky. During a french convention. It's stupid to say it. You will hear it.lol
        Maybe, you will do the same thing SR but with Joe.lol
        French convention
        BWAHAHAHAHAH! OMG, those two are comedy!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Hey!!! Elizabeth is in the prelude of 'Ark of Truth'
          Huh? I still haven't seen AoT yet... still shrinkwrapped on my shelf.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So... why are you yelling?

And ROFL!!!! That's hilarious
            And DH is hilarious as hell
            And is DN talking in French??
            And what are the two people in the background doing?
            LOL I'm just fine today. It's why I'm yelling.lol
            The two people in the background are the translators and yes David Nykl speaks french. You can see it in this vid --> link Funny part: 2.30 when they are talking about "crepes".lol

Cuuuttteeeee! The Davids are so adorable. But I can't do that with Joe. We are both already married.
            I thought like Kris. You ask to your husband to ask you again. Or you can see it with another couple. I was not clear.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

You can ask your Mr. SR to remarry you
              I'm not sure after this experience that he would say yes. LOL

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              *snickers*

Hah! I'm the same way, but with the littler bags that you can stuff in your purse. They're so cute! And you can use 'em for more than just makeup! I've got one for my iPod accessories, another one for my camera and cell phone rechargers, two for my toiletries that I stuff into a larger bag that fits in my luggage (I am a total organization freak when I travel-- everything has to be in its place).

And it's RED. Joe's favorite color. Now he's bound to notice you!

BWAHAHAHAHAH! OMG, those two are comedy!
              Oh yes on the little bags. I have entirely too many of those too. Mr SR cleaned out the suitcase closet and found one with the price tag still on it. *shrugs* Why would I have bought one? I have no memory of it. But unfortunately my new red bag won't be here in time for the con. But I have a large yellow one with orange flowers that also came with a matching cosmetic bag that I will be taking. And here's a great travel hint. Those clear zip up bags that curtains and linens come in are great for travel. I store everything from shoes to toiletries in them.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Alright: Missing Moments: Chapter 23: Instinct
                It's another short one.
                Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                23: Instinct

(after the scene in the infirmary in the middle of the ep)

As John and Elizabeth walked back to the gate room, John let out a sigh and wiped his hand over his face. Ever since McKay had incinerated three-quarters of a solar system, things had been tense between Elizabeth and him and he missed her terribly.

"Can I please come over when we finish this mission?"

"John..."

"Look..." He stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned to her. "Caldwell is leaving tonight and I miss my chess partner. McKay always acts way too cocky when he wins a game. I just want to play some chess. That's all."

She seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Nothing more?"

John shook his head. "Nope, just a game of chess."

After another moment of hesitation she gave him a short nod. "Alright."

A small grin appeared on his face and they continued walking towards the gate room in silence. Things felt better between them again and he really wasn't planning on giving her a reason to push him away once more.

Sig by me

Comment

Oh yes on the little bags. I have entirely too many of those too. Mr SR cleaned out the suitcase closet and found one with the price tag still on it. *shrugs* Why would I have bought one? I have no memory of it. But unfortunately my new red bag won't be here in time for the con. But I have a large yellow one with orange flowers that also came with a matching cosmetic bag that I will be taking. And here's a great travel hint. Those clear zip up bags that curtains and linens come in are great for travel. I store everything from shoes to toiletries in them.
                  *cracks up* I usually get my little bags from those cosmetics bonus giveaways at Macy's. I can buy a lotion or two and get a bonus bag with all sorts of little sample sizes of lip gloss and face creams. Good times. And OMG, I totally use the zip up bags from my sheet sets too! It must be the Irish in us; we reuse everything!

Alright: Missing Moments: Chapter 23: Instinct
                  It's another short one.
                  Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                  23: Instinct

(after the scene in the infirmary in the middle of the ep)

As John and Elizabeth walked back to the gate room, John let out a sigh and wiped his hand over his face. Ever since McKay had incinerated three-quarters of a solar system, things had been tense between Elizabeth and him and he missed her terribly.

"Can I please come over when we finish this mission?"

"John..."

"Look..." He stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned to her. "Caldwell is leaving tonight and I miss my chess partner. McKay always acts way too cocky when he wins a game. I just want to play some chess. That's all."

She seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Nothing more?"

John shook his head. "Nope, just a game of chess."

After another moment of hesitation she gave him a short nod. "Alright."

A small grin appeared on his face and they continued walking towards the gate room in silence. Things felt better between them again and he really wasn't planning on giving her a reason to push him away once more.
                  Awwww! Lizzeh just can't resist the allure of a chess match with John. Hooray! Of course, it's going to have be delayed when the next episode comes up... heheheh...

Comment

Ohhh the next one is Conversion. Today or tomorrow?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      *cracks up* I usually get my little bags from those cosmetics bonus giveaways at Macy's. I can buy a lotion or two and get a bonus bag with all sorts of little sample sizes of lip gloss and face creams. Good times. And OMG, I totally use the zip up bags from my sheet sets too! It must be the Irish in us; we reuse everything!
                      I totally read McKay's *facepalm*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Ohhh the next one is Conversion. Today or tomorrow?
                      Tomorrow. The double posting yesterday was because the forum was down the evening/night before.
                      You'll have to be a bit more patient

Sig by me

Comment

I totally read McKay's *facepalm*
                        Bwahahaha!

Comment

hello sparkies,

I don't come that often in this thread cos I'm not really a sparky *ducks* (...but I'm working on that ), yet I enjoy so much your conversation, I just had to tell you!

And the missing moments, Kris, are wonderful, keep them coming

I wish you a wonderful time in Chicago and can't wait to season 6 taking more shape

Comment

Welcome to the Sparky thread, fergus! I've seen you lurking in the thread a few times, and I'm glad you've finally come out to say hello! I hope you'll continue to stop by and join us in our discussions, and we all really hope you'll enjoy Atlantis Rising!

Comment

Courtam3 posted this in the Thunk and Whump threads:
                              Creation just updated the schedule for the con on Saturday.

Joe F. has a flight out earlier than they originally planned. All the activities for Joe F. start early on Saturday morning the first meet and greet starting at 8:00am and the pics starting at 9:15am!

He and David are set for 11:30am now and he starts autos at 2:00pm.

Hope everyone checks the creation schedule
                              sigpic

Comment

Whoa! SR, looks like your lunch hour on Saturday just got rescheduled!

Thanks for the update, Lythisrose!

Comment

Working...
                                X