Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was already in her office
    I'd dearly like to know what they were saying (if anything) before Rodney walked in
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

This is a very Sparky episode. All the technobabbly bores me but the Sparky makes up for it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gee, it's sure falling apart for you now, isn't it, Ellis?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"we're in trouble"... yeah... no kidding!!
          Oh, Sparky look
          Ellis, shut up, this is your mistake!!

Sig by me

Comment

well rodney always thought ellis was a tool. (in a upcoming episode)

Comment

Hah! Take that, Ellis! What a pinhead.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah Elizabeth!!! Ellis, you are stupid.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

OBEROTH!!!!

Comment

And again look at how John was looking at her. That was a "that's my girl" look if I've ever seen one.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like that line
                      'I hope so, or it's another super powerful enemy'

ha, take that Ellis!
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

love to go twelve rounds ha ha.

Comment

Hehe, Shep looks so proud of Liz when she tells Ellis where he can shove it

Sig by me

Comment

She's not above kicking a little repl ass when she has to.
                            sigpic

Comment

29 hours. Well, crap.

Comment

*pokes DVD player*
                                Would you please be so kind to work again?
                                *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X