No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sad already. Okay here we go. Awww the way she looks at him there.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Keller Alert!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Jewel
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

the city is so gorgeous
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And here's Keller when she was a good doctor. Yes, we know dear. You're not qualified.
            sigpic

Comment

poor Jen feels inadequate
              sigpic

Comment

And Keller's already spouting the "I'm not ready," line.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My favorite trio
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey look! Rodney's in gray BDUs!

Comment

I love this scene. John is so teacher's pet. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA! John's done with his evaluations, and Rodney's whining about doing them.

Lizzie likes John best.

Comment

this is making me really sad
                          seeing Liz doing all the normal administrative stuff and knowing she'll be gone soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Hey look! Rodney's in gray BDUs!
                            Huh, I never noticed that.

He is so flirting with her. And Chuck just got a name.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL My friend said "Wow this man is hot" She's talking about John and not Rodney of course
                              sigpic

Comment

Ellis! Boooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X