Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    He puts his feet on the desk but his ass too.
    pic 1 pic 2

And yes, it's not a problem for her. It's like "Fran and Maxwell". I love my comparison.lol I don't remember the name of this TV show. I was a kid when I watched this.
    But John is Fran and Elizabeth is Maxwell. And Fran and Maxwell are married at the end of the show...lol

I have a problem: How do you do to post a pic in this thread? I tried once but it didn't work.
    I was going to say that about his ass but you beat me to it. He seems to switch corners though. LOL

I think most of us use Photobucket: http://photobucket.com/ You go in the my albums section and upload photos from your computer. Then copy and paste the url. It takes a bit to get the hang of it but you can keep all your pics together and then post as you care to.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

KR: Great fic. It is good to see a happy ending.
      Thank you!
      I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad I could make it a happy ending as I hate bad endings myself

pic 1 pic 2

And yes, it's not a problem for her. It's like "Fran and Maxwell". I love my comparison.lol I don't remember the name of this TV show. I was a kid when I watched this.
      But John is Fran and Elizabeth is Maxwell. And Fran and Maxwell are married at the end of the show...lol
      Hehe, yeah... he does like bodily contact with her desk apparently

Fran and Maxwell... would that be 'The Nanny'?
      I loved that show... it was hilarious and I loved the happy ending
      But I don't think John's voice is annoying enough to be compared to Fran... on the contrary

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I was going to say that about his ass but you beat me to it. He seems to switch corners though. LOL
      Lol, he keeps one corner for his ass and the other for his feet

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning folks. A new chapter of Teenage Wasteland is up with soundtrack listed. I only use music I like, so I hope you enjoy.

Kris: Whatever the guy equivalent of "awwwww" is.

I agree, sitting on another persons desk is like the feet thing. You need to be comfy with them to do it (unless one is rude and just does it) and they need to be just as comfy with you not to say anything.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Thank you!
          I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad I could make it a happy ending as I hate bad endings myself

But I don't think John's voice is annoying enough to be compared to Fran... on the contrary

And the middle for...um...stretching out. I remember when the first episode he did this on aired and someone huffed that it looked like he was one of those singers who stretches out on top of the piano. Yeah baby.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Good morning folks. A new chapter of Teenage Wasteland is up with soundtrack listed. I only use music I like, so I hope you enjoy.

I agree, sitting on another persons desk is like the feet thing. You need to be comfy with them to do it (unless one is rude and just does it) and they need to be just as comfy with you not to say anything.
          Well, Fonzie just went "heyyyyyy". That works for everything.

And I'm trying to imagine going into any of my former bosses offices and doing that. Nope, can't do it.
          sigpic

Comment

I think most of us use Photobucket: http://photobucket.com/ You go in the my albums section and upload photos from your computer. Then copy and paste the url. It takes a bit to get the hang of it but you can keep all your pics together and then post as you care to.
            Thanks. I will try with photobucket.

Thank you!

Yes "The Nanny". This show was very funny. It's true that John has a better voice than Fran...it's not really complicated to have a better voice than her.lol

Cool, a new chapter! As always, it is excellent. I love the fact that you used the "Defending my honour" scene.
            Can I say that I love all the soundtracks: The Who, Jackson 5,... ? I love it.
            The Rocky Horror Picture Show is maybe one of my favorites movies.

About the desk. I realized that John did the same thing with Woolsey in this episode but it's maybe because there is Elizabeth. Yes I tried to find a reason.lol link link
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

About the desk. I realized that John did the same thing with Woolsey in this episode but it's maybe because there is Elizabeth. Yes I tried to find a reason.lol link link
              Hmmm... Yeah, it's because Elizabeth is there. There must be some subconscious thing of his that if Elizabeth's there, he's allowed to sit on the desk. That has to be it.
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

pic 1 pic 2

I have a problem: How do you do to post a pic in this thread? I tried once but it didn't work.
                Did you say Fran and Maxwell?

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  Hmmm... Yeah, it's because Elizabeth is there. There must be some subconscious thing of his that if Elizabeth's there, he's allowed to sit on the desk. That has to be it.
                  That's his spot. But he never leaned toward Woolsey and used the special voice. And I don't think he ever did it with Sam. I think he leaned once but didn't sit.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's his spot. But he never leaned toward Woolsey and used the special voice. And I don't think he ever did it with Sam. I think he leaned once but didn't sit.
                    I think John prefers civilian bosses, among which he prefers Elizabeth.

She does have prettier hair than Woolsey

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Plus the military structure doesn't include desk sitting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Plus the military structure doesn't include desk sitting.
                        Definitely. John isn't the typical military type anyway, so it's all fine

Anyway, guys... I thought this would make a good Sparky tune: Latika's theme.

Comment

Yay! New chapter

And thank you for the manly "awwwww"

And I'm trying to imagine going into any of my former bosses offices and doing that. Nope, can't do it.
                          I'm trying to imagine the same and... Nope, can't do it either...
                          You either sit on a chair and stay standing. You don't sit on their desk, and you definitely don't put your feet up on them...
                          I think I would have gotten my ass fired the moment I tried/try something like that.

Yes "The Nanny". This show was very funny. It's true that John has a better voice than Fran...it's not really complicated to have a better voice than her.lol
                          Lol, well, it's really not difficult to have a better voice than Fran...
                          And yet, in some weird way, even though it was incredibly annoying, you didn't really mind about it while watching the show...
                          I honestly like Fran's voice better than the voice of Janice in 'Friends' *shivers at that thought*

I can't imagine him doing that at any other point during s4 and s5... so it must be the fact that Liz is back that made him comfortable enough to do this.

*grins*
                          Maxwell was always eying Fran's legs, wasn't he?
                          Makes you wonder what Liz was checking out

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Wow, y'all have been busy little bees while I was away! Congratulations and kudos to everyone who posted all those fantastic fics and pictures, they were wonderful! I'm probably going to be cutting back my time here just a little bit so I can work on the Big Bang fic of doom, but don't worry, I'm not leaving.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, 'cause I sure did! Hot dogs, beer, fireworks, and even a little bit of ficcage! Hooray! Gah, and now I've got the image of a Fourth of July barbecue on Atlantis, complete with fireworks... of many kinds! *shoos plot bunny away*

Since today is Canon Monday, I'll drop off this lesson to live by: No matter how much mud that TPTW and the naysayers try to throw, canon is still Sparky's best friend.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Scary Kitty, it's been a while. Good luck with your fic.

Guess Shep still sees it as Lizzie's desk no matter who is sitting behind it.

And I always admired Lizzie's pocket watch from her pops. (Southern Red has a pic where you can see it on the desk.) The simple silver chain and fob have an understated elegance to it. I would wear it with a suit any day
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Did you say Fran and Maxwell?

LOL
                                I love this comparison.

He never did this with Sam. He knew that Jack will kick his ass if he did this.

This is not nice. Poor Woolsey.lol

Yay! New chapter

And thank you for the manly "awwwww"

I'm trying to imagine the same and... Nope, can't do it either...
                                You either sit on a chair and stay standing. You don't sit on their desk, and you definitely don't put your feet up on them...
                                I think I would have gotten my ass fired the moment I tried/try something like that.

Lol, well, it's really not difficult to have a better voice than Fran...
                                And yet, in some weird way, even though it was incredibly annoying, you didn't really mind about it while watching the show...
                                I honestly like Fran's voice better than the voice of Janice in 'Friends' *shivers at that thought*

I can't imagine him doing that at any other point during s4 and s5... so it must be the fact that Liz is back that made him comfortable enough to do this.

*grins*
                                Maxwell was always eying Fran's legs, wasn't he?
                                Makes you wonder what Liz was checking out
                                Oh My God....Janice.lol I forgot her. Ok now I correct my sentence: It's not complicated to have a better voice than Janice.lol Fran has a beautiful and sweet voice compared to Janice.

Liz was checking John's muscles behind his T-shirt or....Oh no, I can't say that. It's a little pervert.lol
                                Mom, what did you do with my brain? Now I'm pervert.lol

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Wow, y'all have been busy little bees while I was away! Congratulations and kudos to everyone who posted all those fantastic fics and pictures, they were wonderful! I'm probably going to be cutting back my time here just a little bit so I can work on the Big Bang fic of doom, but don't worry, I'm not leaving.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, 'cause I sure did! Hot dogs, beer, fireworks, and even a little bit of ficcage! Hooray! Gah, and now I've got the image of a Fourth of July barbecue on Atlantis, complete with fireworks... of many kinds! *shoos plot bunny away*

Since today is Canon Monday, I'll drop off this lesson to live by: No matter how much mud that TPTW and the naysayers try to throw, canon is still Sparky's best friend.
                                Welcome back!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X