• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    Here's a couple of my favorite behind the scenes pics:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    OMG those pics always crack me up, it's like, oh look, they're feeding me well!
    HAHAHA! Poor Torri, Joe's hogging all the donuts!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      And speaking of those pics...

I found this sight a little while ago and found a bunch of promo pics especially that I had never seen before (including some with just John and Liz in them (and some that would be easily fixed to be just them with a little cropping to get rid of the third person in them)) And there are a bunch of rather nice ones of just Shep too.

I don't know whether you've seen it or not, but here it is: Chevron 26. Check it out, you might find something useful.
      I haven't found the promos but I did wander into their wallpaper section..... eeeek.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I haven't found the promos but I did wander into their wallpaper section..... eeeek.
        The promo pics can be found by clicking on 'Atlantis' then 'Pictures' on the menu to the left. And pages 4, 7 and 8 in the wallpaper section should make you happy.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Nonsense! There's no such thing as being overloaded with Sparky!
          Have to agree... You can never have enough Sparky!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
          Here's a couple of my favorite behind the scenes pics:

Spoiler:
          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/irisheyes315/untitled35.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...untitled36.jpg
          Hehe, Torri being all healthy with the nuts (those are nuts, right?) and Joe's off with the last donut
          That is just so them

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Thanks! I always thought it was white...thanks for correcting...more evidence that I need to rewatch 1-3 of atlantis And WOW! I knew Torri was pretty but that photo.....just WOW!
          Hehe, I always thought it was white too...
          Weird how lighting can change your perception, isn't it?

The promo pics can be found by clicking on 'Atlantis' then 'Pictures' on the menu to the left. And pages 4, 7 and 8 in the wallpaper section should make you happy.
          *goes to check out those pages in the wallpaper section*
          *comes back flailing*

Sig by me

Comment

OOOOOO I'm gonna love this new top 100 (Also love lighthouse)

Lifehouse - Breathing

Alannis - Uninvited

Killing Heidi - Weir

more to come later

Comment

Within Temptation - Memories (sad sparkies)

Within Temptation - Stand my Ground

Seether & Amy Lee - Broken (also sad sparky)

Comment

A little message before returning to work. I learned this morning that Michael Jackson is dead. The king of pop.... I love this artist. This depresses me.
                To finish with a good news (I hope anyway)lol; I will be posting my report on "Duet" tonight/today ... if I have time.
                Bye everyone
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

OMG those pics always crack me up, it's like, oh look, they're feeding me well!
                  Or maybe they're negotiating a trade.

Scary for sure.

That's more like it.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    A little message before returning to work. I learned this morning that Michael Jackson is dead. The king of pop.... I love this artist. This depresses me.
                    To finish with a good news (I hope anyway)lol; I will be posting my report on "Duet" tonight/today ... if I have time.
                    Bye everyone
                    I know. Yesterday was a sad day for me. Both Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. I was absolutely shocked by Michael Jackson's death.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Okay, Sparky Music List updated (or Top 100 or whatever?)

1. I need you, Tim Mcgraw/Faith Hill
                      2. Like We Never Loved at All, Tim Mcgraw/Faith Hill
                      3. I Run to You, by Lady Antebellum
                      4. Please Remember Me, Tim Mcgraw
                      5. She's my Kind of Rain, Tim Mcgraw
                      6. I Still You, Keith Anderson
                      7. Holding On, Rascal Flatts
                      8. Here Comes Goodbye, Rascal Flatts
                      9. The Song Remembers When, Trisha Yearwood
                      10. I Would've Loved You anyway,Trisha Yearwood
                      11. Then, Brad Paisley
                      12. There You'll be, Faith Hill
                      13. Sarai Que, Allesandro Safina and Sarah Brightman
                      14. There for Me, Sarah Brightman And Josh Groban
                      15. Everything, Life House
                      16. Everything, Michael Buble
                      17. My Immortal, Evanesence
                      18. What Hurts the Most, Rascal Flatts
                      19. Hungry Eyes, Richard Marx
                      20. You and Me, Lifehouse
                      21. Stand Beside Me
                      22. Always on Your Side
                      23. As Long as You're Mine
                      24. I Will Find You
                      25. So Close
                      26. Here Without You
                      27. Memories
                      28. Breathing, Lifehouse
                      29. Uninvited, Alannis
                      30. Weir, Killing Heidi
                      31. Memories, Within Tempation
                      32. Stand My Ground, Within Temptation
                      33. Broken, Seether & Amy Lee

And I'll add

34. With or Without You, U2
                      35. Never Too Late, Three Days Grace (this is total angst)

Sorry I don't have videos for these. They're just songs I heard that reminded me of Sparky...
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        I know. Yesterday was a sad day for me. Both Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. I was absolutely shocked by Michael Jackson's death.
                        Poor Farrah had been through a really rough time. It's hard but her suffering is over.

The MJ death was truly shocking.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Truly sad day... And on top of that: in Belgium we lost an amazing singer and tv-presenter. She was called Yasmine and they think she committed suicide because of a broken heart... so sad...
                          So, for the Belgians that's three famous people dying in one day.
                          I was like: What the frak is happening?!?
                          Truly a sad sad day

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Truly sad day... And on top of that: in Belgium we lost an amazing singer and tv-presenter. She was called Yasmine and they think she committed suicide because of a broken heart... so sad...
                            So, for the Belgians that's three famous people dying in one day.
                            I was like: What the frak is happening?!?
                            Truly a sad sad day
                            There's a theory that famous people die in threes. We had Ed McMahon along with the other two. My husband goes nuts because he says you can fit any three people who make the paper into the theory. But I say they have to be household names. This is the most obvious example I've seen lately.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was shocked about Michael Jackson also. Not my kind of tunes, but I liked a few of his songs. I would hang "the poster" of Farah on my wall before alot of women I see in the media.

On to more fun things in life. It's Sox Cubs time on the South Side. I bet Shep could get Liz to go to a ball game. I doubt she would drink beer, eat brats, and sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" though. Now O'Neill they mention is from Chicago, (RDA was born in Chi Town, but grew up in MN) but he makes a pro Cubs reference in season 1. So I must hate him for the next three days.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

I just found this vid . Tissue alert!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X