Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    So I should add the picture of me all hot'n'sweaty in my welding hood on my facebook profile for all the ladies to enjoy
    *grins* go for it

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Actually... people did die, but they are like the red shirts in Star Trek: people we don't know and don't care about...
      I like my ff version better (which I really should finish *facepalm*) where John breaks both his legs and needs to rehabilitate from that... with Elizabeth by his side of course
      Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about them. But like you said, they're only red shirts. I was referring to a main character death.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Cause I loves ya'll.

Spoiler:
      *SWOON!!* Now that is nice. I can see how you could get distracted. *gets dreamy look*
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        *peeks in*

Faints

*rolls out*
        *throws cold water on Pocus* Hey babe, what's new?

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        So you guys want another smuthaton? Okay, I happen to need some help and I will just use you to my selfish purposes and you shall get smut. Probably. What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a busy woman.

Also. Looks like our teacher lost her ability to write properly? *points to 'nummy'*

Yes, I happen to agree with you, SR. Manly men for the win!
        No, my lips were just numb...wait that didn't come out right. Who cares?

So I should add the picture of me all hot'n'sweaty in my welding hood on my facebook profile for all the ladies to enjoy
        Bring it on big boy.I just added a pic of my hubby's sexy legs along with some roses on mine. And no you may not see it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Intruder
          Coffee scene:
          This episode starts well with a scene between John and Elizabeth. There is a lot to say on this.
          It’s the night. Elizabeth is alone in a room. John smiles when he sees her. He’s happy and excited but tries to not show this.
          My mom said: “It is when they want. Give them a bedroom please. All the sexual tension between them is obvious. Their looks are…wow. They devour each other with the eyes.” The last sentence is a French expression. I don’t know if there is an equivalent in English. Definition: Keep your eyes fixedly attached to a person or a thing, with the expression of desire; lay on her eager eyes= Sparky.
          “SHEPPARD: Well, McKay says we're only at the edge of the Pegasus galaxy. You'll be fine once we get back to Atlantis” Go sleep (or do others things) with her and she will be fine NOW.
          I remember seeing someone do a comparison of this scene with dinner scene in S&R. I can’t find the page and I don’t know who did this but it was excellent.
          An Airman joined them. Can someone kill the people who interrupt John and Elizabeth when there is something interesting between them?
          A man died…and then? Back where you were. Mr. Sheppard and Ms Weir take a coffee. They want to do more than take a coffee…and...Ok It’s not possible to change the story huh?
          Back to the episode:
          Walter Skinner A.K.A Caldwell is pissed. I love the tension between Elizabeth and him. It brings something interesting.
          He wants to speak with her. She passes front of Sheppard which follows her with his eyes and he smiles. He can't stop watching her. The power of the love....
          Caldwell and Weir talk.
          Flashback:
          It’s cool to see Weir with these clothes. She defends John’s honor. She’s not afraid by the military.
          “WEIR: Atlantis *has* a military commander. / WEIR: Major Sheppard's record before he joined my team doesn't concern me. All I can tell you is that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be sitting here right now. And as for his rank, if that's not good enough for you, you're just gonna have to promote him. / WEIR: I shouldn't have to remind you gentlemen that I continue to have the support of the President and our foreign allies. You don't wanna fight me on this one.”
          Good dialogue here. My mom said « You said that the writers don’t want to put them together (yes mom). Why they write scenes like this one if they don’t want to put them together? I mean, if it was only a scene per season, Ok I can believe that there is nothing between Sheppard and Weir. This scene will be only a boss who defends her “employee”. But with all the signs (the hug, gift, looks, voice….) that we had before, we see that there is more between them so it’s not just a boss who defends her “employee”» This episode is written by JM and PM, by the way.
          I hope that I’m clear. I read what I wrote and I don’t understand. I must ask my mother to make sentences easier to translate.Tell me if you understand anything.lol
          Later:
          Sheppard and Hermiod…funny
          JOHN:“Is he supposed to be naked like that?” My mom asked me the same question.lol
          Later
          Flashback :

Elizabeth knows what Base jumping is. One of her hobbies?
          “WEIR: Carson, you are my chief surgeon. No-one is more qualified than you.” Even Keller is not better than you, Carson…Oups
          I love the shortlist of Carson…3 pages lol By the way, Carson is handsome.
          Simon’s house:
          My mom said “Oh my god…his hair. John has beautiful hair but Simon….”lol They don’t seem happy together….he's not John...

TBC
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Intruder
            Coffee scene:
            This episode starts well with a scene between John and Elizabeth. There is a lot to say on this.
            It’s the night. Elizabeth is alone in a room. John smiles when he sees her. He’s happy and excited but tries to not show this.
            My mom said: “It is when they want. Give them a bedroom please. All the sexual tension between them is obvious. Their looks are…wow. They devour each other with the eyes.” The last sentence is a French expression. I don’t know if there is an equivalent in English. Definition: Keep your eyes fixedly attached to a person or a thing, with the expression of desire; lay on her eager eyes= Sparky.
            “SHEPPARD: Well, McKay says we're only at the edge of the Pegasus galaxy. You'll be fine once we get back to Atlantis” Go sleep (or do others things) with her and she will be fine NOW.
            I remember seeing someone do a comparison of this scene with dinner scene in S&R. I can’t find the page and I don’t know who did this but it was excellent.
            An Airman joined them. Can someone kill the people who interrupt John and Elizabeth when there is something interesting between them?
            A man died…and then? Back where you were. Mr. Sheppard and Ms Weir take a coffee. They want to do more than take a coffee…and...Ok It’s not possible to change the story huh?
            Back to the episode:
            Walter Skinner A.K.A Caldwell is pissed. I love the tension between Elizabeth and him. It brings something interesting.
            He wants to speak with her. She passes front of Sheppard which follows her with his eyes and he smiles. He can't stop watching her. The power of the love....
            Caldwell and Weir talk.
            Flashback:
            It’s cool to see Weir with these clothes. She defends John’s honor. She’s not afraid by the military.
            “WEIR: Atlantis *has* a military commander. / WEIR: Major Sheppard's record before he joined my team doesn't concern me. All I can tell you is that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be sitting here right now. And as for his rank, if that's not good enough for you, you're just gonna have to promote him. / WEIR: I shouldn't have to remind you gentlemen that I continue to have the support of the President and our foreign allies. You don't wanna fight me on this one.”
            Good dialogue here. My mom said « You said that the writers don’t want to put them together (yes mom). Why they write scenes like this one if they don’t want to put them together? I mean, if it was only a scene per season, Ok I can believe that there is nothing between Sheppard and Weir. This scene will be only a boss who defends her “employee”. But with all the signs (the hug, gift, looks, voice….) that we had before, we see that there is more between them so it’s not just a boss who defends her “employee”» This episode is written by JM and PM, by the way.
            I hope that I’m clear. I read what I wrote and I don’t understand. I must ask my mother to make sentences easier to translate.Tell me if you understand anything.lol
            Later:
            JOHN:“Is he supposed to be naked like that?” My mom asked me the same question.lol
            Later
            Flashback :

“WEIR: Carson, you are my chief surgeon. No-one is more qualified than you.” Even Keller is not better than you, Carson…Oups
            Simon’s house:
            My mom said “Oh my god…his hair. John has beautiful hair but Simon….”lol They don’t seem happy together….he's not John...

TBC
            Yay for more report! Yes, that French expression does fit Sparky very well indeed. (and I would like to see that scene comparison as well. Could somebody find that?) And I do love that scene with Liz standing up to the IOA for John. It's very 'haha! Go Liz!' He defends her honor, she defends him... it's all balanced.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Intruder
              Coffee scene:
              Back to the episode:
              Caldwell and Weir talk.
              Flashback:
              Later:
              Later
              Flashback :

Simon’s house:

TBC
              Your translations are very easy to understand. And yes, we say "devour each other with the eyes".

Nobody understands how the writers say one thing and we clearly see another, believe me. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Intruder
                Coffee scene:
                Their looks are…wow. They devour each other with the eyes.” The last sentence is a French expression. I don’t know if there is an equivalent in English. Definition: Keep your eyes fixedly attached to a person or a thing, with the expression of desire; lay on her eager eyes= Sparky.
                TBC
                It's an accurate description. I've heard it called "eye sex", "eye screwing", "undressing with her (his) eyes".

One of these days I'll figure out how to quote multiple messages. Anuna, a welding hood protects your face and has a very dark lens to protect your eyes from the electrical (arc as we call it) flash. There's all sorts of styles but the basic one I use clips to my hard hat. Just google image it, or I can send you small pic.
                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

It's an accurate description. I've heard it called "eye sex", "eye screwing", "undressing with her (his) eyes".

One of these days I'll figure out how to quote multiple messages. Anuna, a welding hood protects your face and has a very dark lens to protect your eyes from the electrical (arc as we call it) flash. There's all sorts of styles but the basic one I use clips to my hard hat. Just google image it, or I can send you small pic.
                  On the bottom right of a post see the middle square with " marks on it. Click on that. It turns red. Then when you've selected as many posts as you want to quote, click on "post reply" and you're good to go.
                  sigpic

Comment

On the bottom right of a post see the middle square with " marks on it. Click on that. It turns red. Then when you've selected as many posts as you want to quote, click on "post reply" and you're good to go.
                    Thanks. Yelling at my computer was starting to get frustrating

Comment

Rodney finds the Wraith virus.
                      Later…later…John is in an F-302. He can’t return to the Daedalus. Elizabeth tries to reassure him.
                      “WEIR: Don't worry – we're not about to give up on you just yet.” My mom said “Of course, she wants him to come back. I'm sure she broke with Simon. Now she’s free. Brings your ass, Sheppard. ”
                      Flashback.
                      Wow…Joe in a suit. I always say this but… He’s hot.
                      I would love to see a scene like this for Elizabeth. John with her mom for example. Hopefully, there are a lot of fanfics.
                      Present:
                      John is back on the Daedalus.
                      “SHEPPARD: Yeah. Two arms, ten fingers ... (he looks down) WE'll check the rest later.” I change the line but I think is better like this.lol She smiles after this line.
                      My mom thinks it’s an invitation for Elizabeth. “She will check for him. Someone must be sacrificed and she’s voluntary. It’s no easy for her.lol”
                      Engineering :
                      This is not really a sparky scene but I like it.
                      “SHEPPARD (to Elizabeth): This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop. I turn it off, and then I turn it on again. /WEIR: I think this is a little bit more complicated than that. /SHEPPARD: I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair, we're really desperate”
                      My mom said “I have the impression to see me and your dad. He’s like him with technology. This proves that John and Elizabeth is a real couple. By the way, John is calmer than you. He turns off his laptop. You, you strike your computer until you feel better.” I think my mother is trying to blame me some things when we watch SGA.
                      Flashback:“Simon: I met someone » My mom said « Haha… Not surprisingly. Don’t cry, Elizabeth. John is here for you now. Again question: why the writers have done this with Simon? They know very well that the fans will say: Oh now Elizabeth is alone and she can freely flirt with Sheppard.” Don’t ask me, Don’t ask me…I can’t understand their choices so I can’t explain.
                      Nice transition with the next scene thanks to the light.
                      Do you think that John and Elizabeth did something when it was dark in the room? Hey don’t look at me like that. My mind is twisted and perverted by my mom.lol
                      Later…Later…
                      John and Rodney are in an F-302. They are hilarious together. John made something really impressive with the F-302. (I can't describe lol)
                      “WEIR: Nice move! /HERMIOD: Indeed.” Thanks to these lines, we have two informations. First: Elizabeth is proud of her man. Second: Hermiod is Teal’c. I always suspect that. There is a resemblance.lol
                      Back to Atlantis:
                      TEYLA: “…and Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard! Congratulations » Elizabeth smiles to him and he look at her like he wants to say “Ok I know it’s thanks to you and I will thank you later.”.
                      When he says “Ladies” with a big smile, my mom said “he doesn’t forget his priorities: women”
                      The End.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*throws cold water on Pocus* Hey babe, what's new?
                        *splutters from water*

Not much new here. Loving the beautiful days we are having before East Coast Humidity hits. Enjoying some thunk time with JF/JS. Catching up on Sparky loveliness. Mulling over a sig idea for THE HUG. Can't be over done.

spies Vegas pic again....

*goes back to dreamland*

*Peeks back in*
                        Probie your recaps are great. Go Mom!

*dreams of Vegas Shep*
                        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Not gonna be here much today (as some may already have noticed) due to real life being annoying; hopefully I'll be back to a regular schedule tomorrow.

Sounds like this topic should move to LJ. We haven't had a smutfest in a while.
                          Heh!

And to get the ball rolling... Just how does Lizzie like her corn dogs?

There! I said it! Hahahaha!

EatG had John in that flight suit that made his shoulders look impossibly broad sitting on the side of the plane and then a rear view of him climbing down the steps. See I can find good in everything.
                          Mmmm... Shep in flightsuit. *melts into a puddle*

I have a close up HD pic of John from Vegas as my screensaver. You can see every little grey hair in his sideburns, even in his scruff and there are 8 tiny little freckles on his forehead. His mouth is slightly open and his lips are moist. Sometimes I forget to open my browser for minutes at a time.
                          And I forgot to mention that his nails are dirty. Love that little touch of realism. And why do I find it so nummy that his nails aren't manicured? Manly men of the world unite! Woot!
                          *falls down ded* Damn, you trying to give me a heart attack? Whoo baby! Lizzie can't resist that!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Probie, I want to hug your mom!! She totally gets Sparky from the first second of an episode.... I love her :^)
                            And you too of course ;^)
                            For the scene at the beginning of the ep in the cafeteria, a lot of people were saying that John and Lizzie were playing footsie... and if you look at their faces, I can't help but agree ;^)
                            Same with the 'check the rest later' line and her smile. You just know she'll check it for him... isn't there a fic about that somewhere? I clearly remember reading something like that once *curses crappy memory*

"Hermiod = Teal'c" *dies laughing*
                            *reads it again*
                            *dies laughing again*

Sig by me

Comment

Ahahaha! Probie, your mom slays me!

Intruder
                              Coffee scene:
                              Well, we always did say that Sparky was good enough to eat. Where's my chocolate?

Simon’s house:
                              Simon's a prick!

Flashback.
                              Wow…Joe in a suit. I always say this but… He’s hot.
                              I would love to see a scene like this for Elizabeth. John with her mom for example. Hopefully, there are a lot of fanfics.
                              Yeah, I think there have been a few of that nature.

Present:
                              John is back on the Daedalus.
                              “SHEPPARD: Yeah. Two arms, ten fingers ... (he looks down) WE'll check the rest later.” I change the line but I think is better like this.lol She smiles after this line.
                              My mom thinks it’s an invitation for Elizabeth. “She will check for him. Someone must be sacrificed and she’s voluntary. It’s no easy for her.lol”
                              It's so an invitation for her! After all, she knows him better than anyone else...

Flashback:“Simon: I met someone » My mom said « Haha… Not surprisingly. Don’t cry, Elizabeth. John is here for you now. Again question: why the writers have done this with Simon? They know very well that the fans will say: Oh now Elizabeth is alone and she can freely flirt with Sheppard.” Don’t ask me, Don’t ask me…I can’t understand their choices so I can’t explain.
                              They like being cruel teases.

Do you think that John and Elizabeth did something when it was dark in the room? Hey don’t look at me like that. My mind is twisted and perverted by my mom.lol
                              Your mom has taught you well!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just fixed chapter four our highschool fic. It's actually Jimmy Stewart in Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. So don't start yelling at me

Comment

Working...
                                X