The Song Remembers When by Trisha Yearwood
    I Would've Loved You anyway by Tisha Yearwood
    Then by Brad Paisley
    There You'll be by Faith Hill
    Sarai Que by Allesandro Safina and Sarah Brightman
    There for Me by Sarah Brightman And Josh Groban
    Everything by Life House
    Everything by Michael Buble
    My Immortal by Evanesence (link is a Sparky vid)
    What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts (link is a Sparky vid)
    Last edited by Regularamanda; 25 June 2009, 01:58 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Everything, by Lifehouse. This one is totally John to Elizabeth.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Everything, by Lifehouse. This one is totally John to Elizabeth.
        Oh yeah Speaking of which I found that song to a John/Elizabeth vid today
        Everything

Comment

There's also Everything by Michael Buble.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I think we found our new Sparky 100 list

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              I think we found our new Sparky 100 list

Yes the 100 songs that fit sparky...I bet it will be done in oh give or take an hour or so

Comment

Well then - My Immortal by Evanescence. (also my video!)
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Anuna's question about promo pics made me want to go look at the ones I've gathered. And I noticed something, so I did this:

Spoiler:

And as for the song list... Rascal Flatts was mentioned a little while ago. What Hurts the Most. Perfect angsty Sparky song.
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And speaking of those pics...

I found this sight a little while ago and found a bunch of promo pics especially that I had never seen before (including some with just John and Liz in them (and some that would be easily fixed to be just them with a little cropping to get rid of the third person in them)) And there are a bunch of rather nice ones of just Shep too.

I don't know whether you've seen it or not, but here it is: Chevron 26. Check it out, you might find something useful.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Anuna's question about promo pics made me want to go look at the ones I've gathered. And I noticed something, so I did this:

Spoiler:
                      http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/promo1.jpg
                      *flails*
                      OMG!!! That's such an awesome pic!!!
                      *flails some more*

I really should start thinking about Sparky songs, but my memory is completely abandoning me

Sig by me

Comment

More pics of Sparky goodness, most of which came from Chevron26.

Admittedly, this one needs to be cropped for maximum Sparkiness, but still...
                        Spoiler:

And I thought this one was just a good team shot.
                        Spoiler:

This one, which we've all seen before but is definitely worth another look.
                        Spoiler:

A lovely new one.
                        Spoiler:

'Nother one that could use a little cropping, but is still good anyway.
                        Spoiler:

And this one, which is one of my favorites. I love the small smile on Liz's face.
                        Spoiler:

Looking back at what I just did: really! could I use the phrase 'this one' enough!
                        Last edited by Erin87; 25 June 2009, 02:44 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

Spoiler:

And as for the song list... Rascal Flatts was mentioned a little while ago. What Hurts the Most. Perfect angsty Sparky song.
                          And lets not forget the Sparky Anthem - Hungry Eyes by Richard Marx and the all time greatest vid to go with it.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxdRr...e=channel_page

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Good evening folks! I see the anthems are back. Yes, I'm going to push for "Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes. (Puts on musician cap) The lyrics go with our ship. And the first half with Clapton and Allman is like the soul screaming for some kind of primal release. The piano coda is the resolution and relief.

(Takes musician cap off, puts on writer's cap) Over at command dynamics, I hear the grabbing of pitch forks and torches being lit. Before I have a full fledged angry mob chasing me down, I posted another chapter. Warning: You will need proper spark protective equipment.
                            Last edited by pkprd869; 25 June 2009, 03:32 PM. Reason: typo
                            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Good evening folks! I see the anthems are back. Yes, I'm going to push for "Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes. (Puts on musician cap) The lyrics go with our ship. And the first half with Clapton and Allman is like the soul screaming for some kind of primal release. The piano coda is the resolution and relief.

(Takes musician cap off, puts on writer's cap) Over at command dynamics, I hear the grabbing of pitch forks and torches being lit. Before I have a full fledged angry mob chasing me down, I posted another chapter. Warning: You will need proper spark protective equipment.
                              Oooh!
                              Spoiler:
                              John sure cleans up nice in that suit, doesn't he? And Rocky Horror?!? ZOMG, Lizzie is so gonna be tease bait now! LOL!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Oh yeah Speaking of which I found that song to a John/Elizabeth vid today
                                Everything
                                Beautiful vid. *wipes tear*
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X