Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Okay, it's been a while since I posted any art around here. It's high time. I'd like to thank Hatcheter for making a suggestion that prompted me to make this.

My favorite Shakespeare Sonnet! More reason to love the wallpaper! I'd ding you green if I could.
    ~Athena

Comment

And for those who are interested, here's the manip I made for it:

So now, all that's left is to tilt their heads a little and their eyes?

Awesome work.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, guys. The manip was really fun to play with.

For the curious, though, I fixed a minor issue with the large version and uploaded it here. I've also edited the link in the original post.

And if you want to use the manip for something, just let me know.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Okay, it's been a while since I posted any art around here. It's high time. I'd like to thank Hatcheter for making a suggestion that prompted me to make this.

And for those who are interested, here's the manip I made for it:

That is way too cool. Mad, mad props.

a time to mourn

Comment

Really great combination Mel, better then mine! I've grabed it as my new Wallpaper as well!

They look soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute together !

Comment

I finally got my account activated and thought I'd make a quick post. To my shame I only discovered GateWorld last week despite having been a John/Liz shipper for nearly a year now...Anyway, I started reading this thread and I'm now approximately on page 43 out of 400. With people posting at this rate, I'll never be bored again! Happy!
              When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
              My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Welcome to the Board Finnstardust!
                I see you'r from finland, that's cool, then I'm not the only one exotic-european here *g*
                Good to have more and more Liz/John shippers over here and over the world

Oh yeah, when I started writing here, I overread the whole board too, but than it were only 260 sites, so have fun with nearly double as much!

Comment

Originally posted by Finnstardust
                  I finally got my account activated and thought I'd make a quick post. To my shame I only discovered GateWorld last week despite having been a John/Liz shipper for nearly a year now...Anyway, I started reading this thread and I'm now approximately on page 43 out of 400. With people posting at this rate, I'll never be bored again! Happy!
                  WELCOME FINNSTARDUST!

You're reading the whole thread!? Major kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                    Welcome to our little world! It's lots of fun here --- lots of intelligent conversation!
                    I don't think we can call this a "little world" as we just broke 8,000 posts!!

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      I don't think we can call this a "little world" as we just broke 8,000 posts!!
                      Whoah, I didn't notice that! Cool! only 2000 Posts to the 10'000 mark *g* I know, i'm thinking too far
                      Maybe we will get something really shippy-like in the episode tomorrow, and then, the makr would be reached fast!

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I've written a couple fics, they can be found at my LiveJournal (www.livejournal.com/users/finnstardust).
                        Shameless advertising..hehe.

My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                          Whoah, I didn't notice that! Cool! only 2000 Posts to the 10'000 mark *g* I know, i'm thinking too far
                          Maybe we will get something really shippy-like in the episode tomorrow, and then, the makr would be reached fast!
                          Dude, you were the 8000th post. And I dunno about it being too far ahead. I only joined 4 weeks ago when we were in the nid to late 6000's. In that time there's been 1200+ posts!!

*searches for something to keep this on topic* ...Yeah, I got nothin. Damn.

Ooh, quick picspam maybe?

Haven't posted this one in a while.

And I know the hug has been posted 100 times already but here's a nice little shot that makes me happy. And yes I was one of those sitting there chanting, "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her...".

Comment

You're reading...the whole... THREAD? My goodness! You are VERY patient. I couldn't hold that up (as amusing as this is! ^.^) if..w.ell, yes if my life depended on it. That would be good 'torture'.

And don't feel bad about not stumbing on Gateworld. As you can see I signed up here a loooong time ago. HOwever, I only recently started posting. I could have SWORN I did before. Maybe it was... a different name? Hmmm...
                            "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Want a mint?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder
                                You're reading...the whole... THREAD? My goodness! You are VERY patient. I couldn't hold that up (as amusing as this is! ^.^) if..w.ell, yes if my life depended on it. That would be good 'torture'.

And don't feel bad about not stumbing on Gateworld. As you can see I signed up here a loooong time ago. HOwever, I only recently started posting. I could have SWORN I did before. Maybe it was... a different name? Hmmm...
                                Well, I'm trying...But I think you're right because I'm so NOT a patient person. I'll probably stick to the newest posts.

My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Working...
                                X