Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 30 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      T-minus 30 minutes!
      Can't we start now?.
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerbud View Post
        ITA. JF is a straight shooter.
        He is indeed and he speaks his mind. He doesn't like to be censored. In fact he said so in an interview right here on GW once. It's even called "Frankly Flanigan" and includes this quote: Listen to me: I'm not much for being censored in these interviews. I'll be frank. We had a lot of problems with "Epiphany" on a lot of different levels. And I don't think Brad [Wright] or I were really happy with the end result of "Epiphany."
        Look in the interviews section of the main page. It's way back in 2006 I think. There are lots of good tidbits in that one. Fodder for a future discussion.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Exactly, and it's clear that's how it was intended to be seen. But certain people claimed that he was being 'mean' to her, which we all know is utterly ridiculous.

In-very-deed.
        How anyone could think it was mean to not want a pregnant woman in combat amazes me. It was just the Sheyla shippers deluding themselves again. Here was Teyla pregnant with another man's child and all they could think about was how to get her together with John. Ewwwww. And even after we found out she and Kanaan were to remain a couple, it's still all about getting her together with John. How in the world after knowing her for 5 years did he think he had the right to be jealous of her being with another guy? What in the world was he waiting for all that time? Badwritingbadwritingbadwritingbadwriting. I added one. Joe said he played it as jealousy in S4 because he had no direction as to how he should be feeling.

In S5, however they hardly spoke or looked at each other. I mean literally. It was obvious that the writers were trying to separate them in people's minds. From things JM and others have said I think they now believe that it was clear that Teyla/Kanaan was settled in everyone's minds. Which once again goes to show how clueless they are.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Holy smack.. I made it!..in between working out the time conversions between the states and good ole Oz AND having to deal with a fire call :: glares at her fire pager :: I am here.. and getting the DVD primed and ready

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            Holy smack.. I made it!..in between working out the time conversions between the states and good ole Oz AND having to deal with a fire call :: glares at her fire pager :: I am here.. and getting the DVD primed and ready
            Whoo hoo! From Oz to River City, we're all set. (In case you don't know, Washington DC is sometimes called River City by the locals. It's called a lot of other things too, but that's the nicest one. Hee)
            sigpic

Comment

I am present.

and we just brought a tv which was delivered & set up less than an hour ago. SGA is the first dvd I am watching on it.
              sig made by me

Comment

T-minus 3 minutes!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  I am present.

and we just brought a tv which was delivered & set up less than an hour ago. SGA is the first dvd I am watching on it.
                  Whoa! Now that's a great way to christen a new TV!

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Nooooooo! I gotta go. Phone. Sorry guys. Try and catch up later.
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Recap!

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                            Nooooooo! I gotta go. Phone. Sorry guys. Try and catch up later.
                            *hugs you* We'll be waiting!

Comment

Hahaha! Wheeling John in on a gurney.

Comment

Previouslies. That's hard to spell. And we go alllll the way back to 38 Minutes.

Now the beginning of the first infirmary scene. Shep would just jump up and ignore it. But Rodney's splinter is much more serious. lol Shep feels no pain. Canon!baby
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X