Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Just dropping off a new vid. This is the surprise I promised anuna, but she's probably going to come get me. Anyway, it's S4 with some Sparky. Spoilers galore but no big details as it goes fast.

Bad Year in the Pegasus Galaxy
    Good vid, SR! Liked it.

Didn't recognize hardly anything, tho, since like Eri I checked out of s4. The heart's gone from the show - nothing but crap left. What little bits and pieces I saw were stoooooopid. Spending my time watching old Voyager eps instead...

so, yay for the real sparky canon in fanfic!!!!
    SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
      *waves* It is the attack of the plot bunnies...this story is just flowing from my fingers. Here's part 1 of who knows how many parts.

Elizabeth's Story

Please read and review and tell your friends to have them read and review as well!
      Yay!!! I like it so far. Put on a story alert for it. More, please!

Comment

OMG Anji! When did you become so snarky in your writing? Good work girl!

Spoiler:
        “Haven’t you learned anything by now Woolsey?” John asked with the barest traces of respect in his voice. “Most of what we do around here isn’t a good idea but we do it anyway.”
        -- that line is priceless!!!!

Now, here's a teaser from me. Completely evil one at that. I didn't talk about dancing yesterday for nothing. PG -13ish.

Spoiler:
        John’s hand reached for the light control panel but Elizabeth’s voice, coming form other end of the dimly lit room stopped him.

“Leave it,” she said. He let his hand drop and looked around, not able to locate Elizabeth, or the source of music. Actually it was only the soft rhythm for the moment, sounding strange, exotic, and unmistakably oriental. He held a breath, not really believing she was going to do this.

“Elizabeth?” he called. This was unusual at best, but he did ask for it after all. Okay, it’s just a dance. And you asked. Get a grip, Sheppard.

The music changed from rhythm only to a melody played by a violin, or a similar instrument, the underlying beat increasing its pace. She appeared near the tall window and John had to do a double take, because he didn’t expect to see Elizabeth dressed like that.

She had a long, flowing skirt that didn’t do much to hide her legs. Two really long, slender, amazingly looking legs. The skirt was hanging low on her hips, leaving her hipbones exposed to his eyes. She made a swaying motion, and the light, peach colored fabric danced along her body. His eyes traveled up her exposed abdomen then over the gold - covered top that was hiding her breasts, meeting her eyes. She smiled, but he couldn’t read her face at all as she let her eyes trail form him toward someplace else, only to return to his face with a playful, almost devilish glint.

She circled her hips and her smile widened but it was not intended for him, but for her. She apparently enjoyed herself. Swaying her right hip in his direction, Elizabeth lifted her right arm in an elegant motion, circling slowly with her hand through the air. Her eyes were still fixed on John, on his face, and that smile still played on her lips. Suddenly his throat was very dry.

She flashed her teeth and moved toward him in a way that made her hips shake in such delicate fashion that had his eyes fixed to her abdomen, her navel and milky white skin. Crap, he wasn’t supposed to stare like that, as if he had never seen a woman before.

But she was dressed for him to watch, damn it. Not to mention the way she was moving. How could she move like that?!

A moment of distraction resulted in unexpected contact with her body, as she was pushing him backwards, pressing her breasts into his chest – until his legs hit the wide window bench and he landed on his ass, realizing that his jaw hung open.

Her smirk lifted a bit as she swirled her hip and pulled something from behind her back.

A spade?

He stared. It wasn’t a real weapon, but carefully crafted, shiny dancing prop. What kind of dancing was this? She lifted the spade, holding it in her hands. Her hips swayed, she stared at him with impish smile on her lips, pinning him to the bench with her mere gaze. Breathing in heavily his eyes dropped to the part of her body that was moving, the tempting curves and soft skin and everything all too good right in front of him and almost within reach. Looking back at her face demanded mental effort and when their eyes met she knew damned well what she was doing to him.

Do you want more?
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Spoiler:
          “Haven’t you learned anything by now Woolsey?” John asked with the barest traces of respect in his voice. “Most of what we do around here isn’t a good idea but we do it anyway.”

Now, here's a teaser from me. Completely evil one at that. I didn't talk about dancing yesterday for nothing. PG -13ish.

Spoiler:
          John’s hand reached for the light control panel but Elizabeth’s voice, coming form other end of the dimly lit room stopped him.

“Leave it,” she said. He let his hand drop and looked around, not able to locate Elizabeth, or the source of music. Actually it was only the soft rhythm for the moment, sounding strange, exotic, and unmistakably oriental. He held a breath, not really believing she was going to do this.

“Elizabeth?” he called. This was unusual at best, but he did ask for it after all. Okay, it’s just a dance. And you asked. Get a grip, Sheppard.

The music changed from rhythm only to a melody played by a violin, or a similar instrument, the underlying beat increasing its pace. She appeared near the tall window and John had to do a double take, because he didn’t expect to see Elizabeth dressed like that.

She had a long, flowing skirt that didn’t do much to hide her legs. Two really long, slender, amazingly looking legs. The skirt was hanging low on her hips, leaving her hipbones exposed to his eyes. She made a swaying motion, and the light, peach colored fabric danced along her body. His eyes traveled up her exposed abdomen then over the gold - covered top that was hiding her breasts, meeting her eyes. She smiled, but he couldn’t read her face at all as she let her eyes trail form him toward someplace else, only to return to his face with a playful, almost devilish glint.

She circled her hips and her smile widened but it was not intended for him, but for her. She apparently enjoyed herself. Swaying her right hip in his direction, Elizabeth lifted her right arm in an elegant motion, circling slowly with her hand through the air. Her eyes were still fixed on John, on his face, and that smile still played on her lips. Suddenly his throat was very dry.

She flashed her teeth and moved toward him in a way that made her hips shake in such delicate fashion that had his eyes fixed to her abdomen, her navel and milky white skin. Crap, he wasn’t supposed to stare like that, as if he had never seen a woman before.

But she was dressed for him to watch, damn it. Not to mention the way she was moving. How could she move like that?!

A moment of distraction resulted in unexpected contact with her body, as she was pushing him backwards, pressing her breasts into his chest – until his legs hit the wide window bench and he landed on his ass, realizing that his jaw hung open.

Her smirk lifted a bit as she swirled her hip and pulled something from behind her back.

A spade?

He stared. It wasn’t a real weapon, but carefully crafted, shiny dancing prop. What kind of dancing was this? She lifted the spade, holding it in her hands. Her hips swayed, she stared at him with impish smile on her lips, pinning him to the bench with her mere gaze. Breathing in heavily his eyes dropped to the part of her body that was moving, the tempting curves and soft skin and everything all too good right in front of him and almost within reach. Looking back at her face demanded mental effort and when their eyes met she knew damned well what she was doing to him.

Do you want more?
          Is that a trick question?

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post

Worm! I'm almost done your beta, I swear! You write so much faster than I can read lol.[/spoiler]
            Morning Sparkies

lol, you noticed have you.

Don't forget to vote for you fav. sparky episodes http://pegasus-1.livejournal.com/2008/03/20/ The Long Goodbye and Echoes are in the lead.
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
              Ok enough with the
              Spoiler:
              Fran busisness
              Somebody please update me with what i've missed out on!!!!!
              Er...where do you want me to start??

Originally posted by eyecandylovr View Post
              Yay!!! I like it so far. Put on a story alert for it. More, please!
              More is coming actually chapter 2 is up here ! ^_^ You've got to love the fact that it's the World Figure Skating Championships and CBC Country Canada as FULL live coverage which means that I've been up for an hour already this morning. ^_^ Canadains are doing quite well, we have one medal and we might be able to get two more *crosses fingers*

Spoiler:
              Lol. Thank you! But I don' tthink that you've replied on fanfiction have you yet? *poke* As to when did I become so snarky in my writing? The answer is that I didn't- I literally heard the characters talking in my head and well, I put it down on paper.... this is one of these stories that I just kept writing and writing until I went to bed....and it's not done yet. ^_^

As for your story care to give a background on what the hell is going on 'cause I wanna know and I do want more!

Oh, and before I go back to watching skating....GOOD MORNING SPARKIES!
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

*pokes thread* It may be almost 7 here in Canada but it has to be a more descent hour in other places around the world....where are you all?
                sigpic

Comment

well, over here (austria) its 12,20 pm and i'm at work .. only 10 more mins and i can go home *yaaaay*

made 2 sparky wallpapers today .. need to show you later

Comment

*pokes thread* It may be almost 7 here in Canada but it has to be a more descent hour in other places around the world....where are you all?
                    12.40 in england. just finished a 17 hour shift, finished a VIP buffet for 400 people!

not bad going and im still awake

Comment

Originally posted by queerofatlantis View Post
                      12.40 in england. just finished a 17 hour shift, finished a VIP buffet for 400 people!

not bad going and im still awake
                      Not bad at all...was it an all night thing?
                      sigpic

Comment

Not bad at all...was it an all night thing?
                        yeah unfortunatly i was volunteered for it, good laugh tho am tired now worst thing it was a 4 course hot buffet

Comment

*waves* Hey guys...a preview of a plot bunny that I'm working on based on the spoilers for 'GITM'

Spoiler:
                          “Dead?” asked Elizabeth with a smile, seeing out of the corner of her eyes and the marines and Woolsey stopped dead in their tracks. “That’s what I wanted you to think, I needed to be free to complete my work.”
                          “Your work?” asked Rodney his eyes wide. “What work? And are you saying that you’re the real Elizabeth? Our Elizabeth? Cause that’s impossible, she was half-replicator and killed by Oberoth, the organic replicator version told us so and…” Rodney shook his head. “You can’t be here.”
                          Elizabeth said nothing but turned to John. He had, slowly over the course of Rodney’s rambling come to stand mere inches from her. She looked him in the eye and nodded her head ever so slightly with a certain look in her eye. It was subtle and to the rest of the people who had filled into the lab it would have meant absolutely nothing. But to one man- to John it held a wealth of information that couldn’t be faked.
                          “Is it you?” he asked tentatively

I'll post a link when I'm done....
                          That's just what I thought about when I heard the new spoilers. Good work. But I'm afraid to get my hopes up. Yet OTOH, Carl Binder wrote it and Joe will give us his I-miss-Elizabeth face, so it may be good.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A spade?

Do you want more?
                          If you stop now you will die in a most painful way.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That's just what I thought about when I heard the new spoilers. Good work. But I'm afraid to get my hopes up. Yet OTOH, Carl Binder wrote it and Joe will give us his I-miss-Elizabeth face, so it may be good.
                            Yeah, it makes me kinda ticked off that Torri turned down the script 'cause you KNOW or rather I assume that we would have seen her in this episode and the 'I miss Elizabeth' face would have been a great 'OMG I'm so happy to see you' face.... and it's a Carl Binder episode! Imagine the potential sparkage... oh wait- I have! ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4143866/1/Elizabeths_Story

^_^ The way the episdoe should go. Chapters 1 and 2 up. Please read and leave a review- I accept annon. reviews so anyone can lemme know what'cha think!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it makes me kinda ticked off that Torri turned down the script 'cause you KNOW or rather I assume that we would have seen her in this episode and the 'I miss Elizabeth' face would have been a great 'OMG I'm so happy to see you' face.... and it's a Carl Binder episode! Imagine the potential sparkage... oh wait- I have! ^_^

^_^ The way the episdoe should go. Chapters 1 and 2 up. Please read and leave a review- I accept annon. reviews so anyone can lemme know what'cha think!
                              Bookmarked to read later.

ITA on the Torri thing, but this could work too.
                              Spoiler:
                              Just think how much more meaningful it would be if he looked into her eyes and just knew her and nobody else did. But sadly I think it's more likely that he rejects her totally. We can also spin that into him trying to avoid yet more pain. Either way, we win.
                              Even after death, disembodiment and reincarnation?, Sparky still lives. Heh.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am going to read it this morning, will comment.

Bookmarked to read later.

ITA on the Torri thing, but this could work too.
                                Spoiler:
                                Just think how much more meaningful it would be if he looked into her eyes and just knew her and nobody else did. But sadly I think it's more likely that he rejects her totally. We can also spin that into him trying to avoid yet more pain. Either way, we win.
                                Even after death, disembodiment and reincarnation?, Sparky still lives. Heh.
                                Hey Sparky always wins. I am almost 100% positive that we will get at least a glimpse of the John missing Elizabeth face courtesy of JF. He will not disappoint. Neither will CB. Unless of course the JM decides to even stomp on that.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X