Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    You know what, I'm waiting for you to give us more yummy art! You will do that right? Right?
    Of course, but I got side tracked with another sparky project.... I am telling you, I need 36 hour days, darn it!!!!
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      You have no idea how often I'm here to find some inspiration.

Did you see that one? Not sure if I posted it here.

You can be our official Sparky artist.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh I can? I'd love to be.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm here Oh and wonderful wallpapers, there just so awsome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            Of course, but I got side tracked with another sparky project.... I am telling you, I need 36 hour days, darn it!!!!
            I can't wait to see them! You know that!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            Oh I can? I'd love to be.
            Oh we would just LOVE to adopt you!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              *cackles* Too bad we're not on Lantea... they had, what 26 or 28 hour days?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                It's 28 I think
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

It's 28 I think
                  Mmmm.... more time for John and Elizabeth to find some good closets...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

Start getting your DVDs ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      It's 28 I think
                      heh I am just going to start borrowing time from the next day or something.

DVD ready for Trinity! hooray!
                      sig made by me

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Space gate!

Comment

LMAO at Rodney lecturing Ronon on eating before a jumper mission.

Comment

I loved these cute team beginnings. Sadly lacking in S5. OMG, Teyla has lines and Ronon is the only one paying attention.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X