sig made by me

Comment

Hey Eureka guy! Still serving food?
        sig made by me

Comment

Oh the geek of doom! Rodney is hyper!
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

John on Lizzie's couch looking all comfy. And his hand was where? Just sayin' OMG! it's still there. Dang John, can't you wait.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Sparky has a cute "isn't our son Rodney cute" mo.

John wanted to tell her dang it. They want to make their Lizzie happy. And these were still the clean shaven John days. That must have taken work. LOL
              *snickers* I read a fic recently where John made a crack about having to shave twice a day.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We never really got to see Ronon's big @ss knife often did we?

Lookie he defends her, and she's restraining him

Tongue lashing. hahahahah Go Teyla! You rock!
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  John on Lizzie's couch looking all comfy. And his hand was where? Just sayin' OMG! it's still there. Dang John, can't you wait.
                  And right in front of Caldwell, too! Damn, that's daring.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And of course, Zelenka is the careful one

Comment

Montage of Rodney lecturing his science team and trying to make Arcturus work.

Oooh, more Shep being a beast of burden.

Comment

See now they all trust Rodney and Radek. Until Rodney goes psycho. Love the montage. Failed. lol Aieee! more heavy stuff.

When he says go numb nuts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Smart Shep. Don't get to see that often either.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Teyla and Ronon in the tavern.

Awww, Ronon found his buddy. And his buddy assumes that Teyla and Ronon are together! Haha!

Comment

Satedans are the Klingons of the Pegasus Galaxy. Ha. I love them. And they assume Spanky is a couple. See we told you PTB. *hrumps*
                              sigpic

Comment

Eh I don't envy Teyla, she has Ronon to deal with, and it's not an easy task!

Comment

Working...
                                X