Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, somebody's in Lizzie's bed!

And now somebody's trying to get into Lizzie's room!

Love how they've got this snarling monster sound along with it. John's such an animal.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No, Lizzie, don't take the drugs!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        OOOO John's behind the door!!!! he looks sexy even fuzzy!
        Yeah... you can so see it's John... why doesn't she see it? Do the drugs make her blind?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Ooh so very true and more skin to kiss
          O please dont give me another plotbunny.. I so can't write smut.... John comments on Lizzy wearing her hair up one day....

Comment

Hee, I can hear the birds chirping on the rear speakers of my surround system.

Comment

Sedge!!!!

Comment

And John is trying to help her and the nanites make her feel terrified

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  John's such an animal.
                  Especially when they're in a closet

Sig by me

Comment

LEATHER JACKET!

And Sedge! *squees*

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                      O please dont give me another plotbunny.. I so can't write smut.... John comments on Lizzy wearing her hair up one day....
                      *grins* go for it

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        Especially when they're in a closet
                        RAWR! Heehee.

Comment

That dog, Sedge, is soo cute!

Comment

Meanwhile.. Jack's Back....

And Sedge is sleeping on the bed with Lizzy... so where does John fit?

Comment

Not!Jack!

And I love Lizzie's tunic/shirt thing in this scene. Sooo cute!

Comment

Oh NOES!!!!! We see what's REALLY happening.. poor Lizzy! John's got his woobie face on

Comment

Working...
                                X