Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!! too bad it's to big for LJ...

Looking forward to reading that fic Anuna!!

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
      Thanks!! too bad it's to big for LJ...

Looking forward to reading that fic Anuna!!
      I hope you guys will like it! I'm better with big kids than babies... doing my best here.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        I hope you guys will like it! I'm better with big kids than babies... doing my best here.
        Tell me when its done. I need something other than a 19th Century German Economy essay to read...
        The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
        Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
        "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Almost there! *wipes face*

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
            Tell me when its done. I need something other than a 19th Century German Economy essay to read...
            How's that going??
            I'm happy I only have a book-report for tomorrow, do have to write and essay on Vancouver tourism, which is actually pretty interesting

Comment

How's that going??
              I'm happy I only have a book-report for tomorrow, do have to write and essay on Vancouver tourism, which is actually pretty interesting
              At least yours is vaugley related to Stargate, in that its about the city its made in.

If anyone can link Bismarck-ian Germany to Stargate, I'll give them an abundance of cookies with gate symbols on them.

Proud Sparky Supporter

Comment

At least yours is vaugley related to Stargate, in that its about the city its made in.

If anyone can link Bismarck-ian Germany to Stargate, I'll give them an abundance of cookies with gate symbols on them.

Oh. Can't help you there! But I know how you feel. I'm sitting here reading an endless amount of Evolutionary theories/facts/whatever. And...I'm not getting any of it.I am starting to hate my professor. =D And to top it off, my computer keeps freezing up!

sigpic

Comment

I come bearing gifts!

This is a drabble happening 11 years before "Sunday fathers": Strings (Vixen asked for it)

And this is a new fic, called The Name. It happens 9 months after this one

Enjoy, and good night! *blows kisses to sparkies*

Comment

I´m a big supporter of Sparky and I just Love John and Elizabeth. They are my favorite characters.

Comment

I come bearing gifts!

This is a drabble happening 11 years before "Sunday fathers": Strings (Vixen asked for it)

Beautiful!! omg you had me tear up. You write them SO well!!

I'm of to bed, night sparkies!!

edit: welcome emerald_day!!!!

Comment

I come bearing gifts!

*eyes fic like its a holy grail*

I'm a bit nearer the minimum word count. Ive still got 1,200 something words to write before the exam board will like it, but Im getting there.

I'm going to be here a while... *settles down for the night with sleeping bag, hot chocolate, history books and flaptop*

EDIT: I repeat sofie's sentiments and shout proudly to all WELCOME emerald_day, to the Sparky thread of joy. We're all lovely here. Anuna writes excellent fic

Proud Sparky Supporter

Comment

Watched 'adrift' and 'lifeline' again, too sad
                          Made my first animated icon :

The icon is great.

Teaser time. Chapter Three An Eye for an Eye WIP .

Spoiler:
                          Ladon moved over to the security monitor, one of the guards was watching. The view was from Elizabeth cell and she could be seen walking back and forth across the room. “See what?”

-----

“Major Sheppard, I do hope you’re aware, that Elizabeth’s accommodation is under several feet water. I only need to activate this switch to open up the door, which will allow the water into the room.”

And welcome emerald_day

Night Sparkies .
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                            The icon is great.

Teaser time. Chapter Three An Eye for an Eye WIP .

Spoiler:
                            Ladon moved over to the security monitor, one of the guards was watching. The view was from Elizabeth cell and she could be seen walking back and forth across the room. “See what?”

-----

“Major Sheppard, I do hope you’re aware, that Elizabeth’s accommodation is under several feet water. I only need to activate this switch to open up the door, which will allow the water into the room.”

*jaw drops in shock* GIMME!!! COURSEWORK CAN WAIT!!!

...please?

Proud Sparky Supporter

Comment

*jaw drops in shock* GIMME!!! COURSEWORK CAN WAIT!!!

...please?
                              Not quite finished yet. But one more teaser for you.

Spoiler:
                              Kolya couldn’t help put place a sly grin on his face. Looks like he had got more then he bargained for if that were true. “Only one way to find out.”
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                                Not quite finished yet. But one more teaser for you.

Spoiler:
                                Kolya couldn’t help put place a sly grin on his face. Looks like he had got more then he bargained for if that were true. “Only one way to find out.”
                                *pines*

Good-o, Kolya is around. Its never quite non-Wraithy evil unless Kolya is around. I love the grumpy evil man and his insistance that he's more awesome than Sheppard.

*late night ramblings* I should sleep...

Proud Sparky Supporter

Comment

Working...
                                X