X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look Kate Heightmeyer. Another person I miss. I miss the good old days

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
      Aww Rodney and Katie. Man I miss her, she is so right for him not Keller!
      Yes! Katie may have seemed shy compared to Rodney, but they just seemed to fit. Not so with Keller. *headdesk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now John's in the armory with Ronon... I love Ronon's gun.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look, a heart-to-heart scene with John and Rodney... the McSheppers must've had a field day with that one!

Comment

Damn, Rodney's certainly got enough diplomas and certificates plastered all over his walls...

Uh oh... Rodney's gone to sleep, and Cadman's out to play!

Comment

OMG, look at that cute sweater Carson's in! *squees*

Comment

LMAO at Rodney drooling into the pillow.

Comment

Rawr. Ronon/Teyla UST.

Comment

yay! I'm in! *grins*
                    Ronon and Teyla Spanky *grins*

Sig by me

Comment

Am I in time for the second episode before I decide to put the Third Mummy Movie on?
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

And Ronon and Teyla sparring and Teyla got bord to waiting for John. Anyone got any ideas why he was late?

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                          Am I in time for the second episode before I decide to put the Third Mummy Movie on?
                          You're on time... we're still in the first ep.

Sig by me

Comment

Rofl! Awkward dinner party

Sig by me

Comment

Go Rodney... Cadman... whatever!

Sig by me

Comment

Yummy, dinner!

Rodney really needs to learn some manners, Cadman's right about that.

Gotta wonder where they got the wine, though. Space on the Daedalus can't be cheap, especially when there are far more essential things that Atlantis needs. Maybe its some local stuff they traded for off-world?

Comment

Working...
                                X