• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh....slimeball magistrate

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Everybody hit PLAY!
      Wasn't ready... Guess The Mummy film it is.
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

John's making a call home to his wife...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

lol, Rodney sounds impressed and John sounds bored... and worried about Liz ;^)

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            Wasn't ready... Guess The Mummy film it is.
            You could always fast-forward...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's making a call home to his wife...
              Exactly... and one of the kids interrupts

Sig by me

Comment

Oh crap. The criminals are ready for them... with a fraking cannon!

Comment

Rodney babbling... hilarious!

Sig by me

Comment

nasty criminals

Sig by me

Comment

Jumper crash... and ambush. They are so screwed!

Lizzie's spidey sense should be tingling right about now...

Comment

You could always fast-forward...
                        That's okay ta, I'll try and catch the next one... too tired anyway.
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Sheyla's must hate that scene were she firsts checks up on Ronon, then Rodney and only then John

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, Bondage!Shep! *licks lips*

Comment

Uh Oh, jumper crashed and did you see that Teyla cheked on john last

Comment

Lizzie's spidey sense should be tingling right about now...
                                Yes they should!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X