Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    In an amusing instance of serendipity, the day after we screened 'Duet' in our latest post-a-thon, new production stills from the episodes have been released. Very little Sparky in them, but there's one pic in particular, from the scene in which Rodney and Cadman are finally put back into their bodies, where Lizzie's looking at John with this hilarious WTF look on her face.

The look is hilarious... serious WTF happening there.

Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
      LOL! Her face! It's like one I'd imagine and teenage girl would give to a guy. :Like 'Ewww gross, how can that possibly be interesting/fun to you?!"
      Heehee! Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what boys are made of!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Actually it looks like he's ashamed for something and she is grossed out by something... I think he just farted and it was either loud or smelling bad
      Sorry... little sleep, staying up late and exams will do that to me
      *dies laughing* OMG, that's so bad (in a very funny way!)!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      I just noticed Carson's face... he's like: "Lad, really? Here and now?"
      Bwahahahah!!!!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, was just on YouTube and found this really nice video. It's a little accepting of the fact that TPTW are retards and kicked her out, but it's also a little upbeat.

And I personally like it because the song has been stuck in my head for the past month!

Sparky Video on YouTube - "Here" by Rascal Flatts

Check it out for yourselves! Have a good one everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Hey, was just on YouTube and found this really nice video. It's a little accepting of the fact that TPTW are retards and kicked her out, but it's also a little upbeat.

And I personally like it because the song has been stuck in my head for the past month!

That was wonderful old school Sparky. I love Rascal Flatts.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, beautiful! I'm nearly crying here
            Which is a good thing... just a bit depressing for me...
            *Goes back to look at the John:"Oops, sorry I let one rip" picture to cheer up*

Sig by me

Comment

*dies laughing* OMG, that's so bad (in a very funny way!)!
              Bwahahahah!!!!
              And check out that German scientist in between Shep and Weir, it's like she's slowly turning around and sniffing: "What is that smell?"
              I'm really off to bed now... need to get back up for work in less then two hours I hate insomnia

Sig by me

Comment

You were discussing the symbolism of the cross that Det. Sheppard was wearing in Vegas.
                Rob Cooper discussed it at
                Joe Mallozzi's Blog

Spoiler:

It was Joe Flannigan’s idea to wear the cross at the end. We both liked the idea that his past experience had made him angry with God but that everything he had just learned had scared him and made him hope there really was one. I think that his character thought he had had committed his last sin when he stole the money and was going to seek retribution somehow. He didn’t realize he would find it in such a big way so quickly until he pieced together the clues on his drive.
                Although I think he meant redemption instead of retribution, and he needs to learn to spell Joe's name! (well, he did admit to being a terrible speller in the Q & A)
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, that is an awesome video find! Thanks for sharing it!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    You were discussing the symbolism of the cross that Det. Sheppard was wearing in Vegas.
                    Rob Cooper discussed it at
                    Joe Mallozzi's Blog

Spoiler:
                    It was Joe Flannigan’s idea to wear the cross at the end. We both liked the idea that his past experience had made him angry with God but that everything he had just learned had scared him and made him hope there really was one. I think that his character thought he had had committed his last sin when he stole the money and was going to seek retribution somehow. He didn’t realize he would find it in such a big way so quickly until he pieced together the clues on his drive.
                    Although I think he meant redemption instead of retribution, and he needs to learn to spell Joe's name! (well, he did admit to being a terrible speller in the Q & A)
                    Oh, that is delicious! *licks lips*

And in reading the rest of the Q&A, apparently the DVDs will have an extended version of Vegas with about 4 minutes added back in. Yum!

Comment

Oh, that is delicious! *licks lips*

And in reading the rest of the Q&A, apparently the DVDs will have an extended version of Vegas with about 4 minutes added back in. Yum!
                      You beat me to it! Although I'm sure certain members of this thread will hate it.

So, something in the past week's discussions sparked this random thought. Every so often, Mulder & Scully creep into this thread. Can't think why. But I was thinking about the episode "The Field Where I Died." For those unfamiliar with it, Mulder becomes convinced that he has known Scully throughout many lifetimes. They weren't always a couple, but they always loved each other in some manner. Don't you think the same can be said for John and Elizabeth, except in their case it's the alternate universes scenario. Which is why certain episodes in seasons 4 and 5 irritate me. Oh well.

Plot bunny question: Say the real Elizabeth is still alive and the nanites are still active in her system. Is she aging or are the nanites slowing or stopping that process?
                      sigpic
                      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                        You beat me to it! Although I'm sure certain members of this thread will hate it.
                        Vegas, baby! *fist of Sparky!triumph*

So, something in the past week's discussions sparked this random thought. Every so often, Mulder & Scully creep into this thread. Can't think why. But I was thinking about the episode "The Field Where I Died." For those unfamiliar with it, Mulder becomes convinced that he has known Scully throughout many lifetimes. They weren't always a couple, but they always loved each other in some manner. Don't you think the same can be said for John and Elizabeth, except in their case it's the alternate universes scenario. Which is why certain episodes in seasons 4 and 5 irritate me. Oh well.
                        Oooh, I like that! And it's certainly been proven true in terms of fanfic that Sparky is very adaptable to many different AUs.

Plot bunny question: Say the real Elizabeth is still alive and the nanites are still active in her system. Is she aging or are the nanites slowing or stopping that process?
                        Now that would be one helluva fountain of youth!

Comment

Now that would be one helluva fountain of youth!
                          Yeah, LOL. There was a plot point in there somewhere, but now I can't remember what. *headdesk* Maybe it will come back to me...
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Yeah, LOL. There was a plot point in there somewhere, but now I can't remember what. *headdesk* Maybe it will come back to me...
                            She doesn't have to worry about her biological clock running out, so she can have sparky!babies with John?

Comment

She doesn't have to worry about her biological clock running out, so she can have sparky!babies with John?
                              Or maybe John got the nanites too in TRW and now neither of them are aging. Immortal Sparky with babies.

Sounds like crack!fic to me. LOL
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

OMG do you read mind (or my email)?

I was discussing that X Files ep with a friend and we thought it was very sparky. I wish someone would work on that idea, because it's great and it suits them.

Oh, good question. I saw fics where she isn't aging at all. Nanites are made to repair the damage, or they do that in Elizabeth's body at least. But, maybe she could control the effects of nanites, and yes, slow down her biological clock. Sparky!babiez!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X