Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
    Sorry guys, I can't participate today in the post-a-thon, I misplaced my disc, I'm so sorry And I'm not sure if I'm gonig to participate in next weeks. It all depends on my horrid lab report that is due on Monday and my IEP meeting on Tuesday so wish me luck
    awwwd! **hugs**

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
      Sorry guys, I can't participate today in the post-a-thon, I misplaced my disc, I'm so sorry And I'm not sure if I'm gonig to participate in next weeks. It all depends on my horrid lab report that is due on Monday and my IEP meeting on Tuesday so wish me luck
      *hugs* School work is more important, though.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh crap! Wraith!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Abrams got vamped! Or Wraith'ed!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Good Halloween episode ... or not.
            Actually, that was pretty good timing, hmm?

Comment

Oh, wow! Establishing shot of planet that isn't the woods of British Columbia! My eyes!

Comment

Gaul, don't wander from the others...

Comment

Abrams is dead, and Gaul is screwed!

Of course he's planning on going after the Wraith, Rodney!

Comment

Abrams, you will not be missed

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      Oh, wow! Establishing shot of planet that isn't the woods of British Columbia! My eyes!
                      Yeah, nice change of pace from the ubiquitous forests!

Comment

'Lantis! Lizzie! Teyla in a NEW PRETTY SHIRT SHE NEVER WEARS AGAIN.

Comment

Intuition, paranoia, or a drill! I call it Lover's Intuition. Go Lizzie!

And hey, they're all on desert fatigues!

Comment

They wanted fieldwork

Comment

Ewww, his face is so pea-soup green.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                And hey, they're all on desert fatigues!
                                Too bad we never get to see those again.

Comment

Working...
                                X