Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Just hope HK-47 can protect me
    You know what they say: hope is the last to die.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

26 categories. 250+ nominees. 30 winners (including 2 Team and Mod Choices and Best Author/Artist 2008).
      Check them out at our Website or the S/W Awards Community.
      My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
        LOL...interesting!

Yeah, it's me again! Got a new one for ya...how's this:

Spoiler:
        http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=848&pictureid=9536
        John is showing off for Elizabeth...

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...pictureid=9537
        ...she isn't impressed???
        I WANT ONE!!!!!!!! I really need to get down to that store in Melbourne.

Originally posted by Sheppard141 View Post
        Hey people, Am I the only one who thinks there is a chance that the writers could realize they made a stupid mistake killing Liz, and bring her back in the movies. Or Am I just completely insane. I want Sparky back!!!!
        Oh totally! She so has to come back..I mean it's a movie...i think it's criteria that she come bck. Gotta wrap up the loose ends.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Eieee, Sparky Awards <3

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard141 View Post
            Hey people, Am I the only one who thinks there is a chance that the writers could realize they made a stupid mistake killing Liz, and bring her back in the movies. Or Am I just completely insane. I want Sparky back!!!!
            I know you probably got a lot of responses. I do hope they bring her back in the movies to put closure but sometimes they never will. Also I watched a most of season three finale today and one scene got me it is were Elizabeth was talking to Teyla It brought up the fact that she fear her leadership people where trying to undermind her command it was great. I think they should of gone a lot farther with this..So I think they need to bring her back and close either Repli/Fran/Weir storyline or go more into the Politics of the leadership with Elizabeth. Of course they need to bring the sparky back in the movie.
            Last edited by Snookie16; 05 October 2008, 10:59 AM.
            All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Live in fear, Sparkies! I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth like that... Verizon finally turned off the internet last Friday, and due to various whacked out technical difficulties, we weren't able to get our new service with the cable company started until late yesterday. So I haven't been able to get on at all until now. *sighs*

But I'm back now, and slowly getting caught up on everything I missed this past week... Looks like y'all have been busy.

Would it be all right if we postpone the next episode post-a-thon (I believe we're on Poisoning the Well and Underground) until next Sunday (October 12)? I'm still getting everything put back together out here.

Until next time, keep the Sparky faith! John and Elizabeth are counting on us!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Scary Kitty! You're back!! ((HUGS)) You're just like Teh Sparky, when we thought you were gone... you come back!

You know guys, Saturday would work so much better for me - for those post a thons.

Comment

*runs in excitedly* Fic rec time!

First, read Drinking games by wanderingsmith.

Then, read The Expanded Drinking Games: The How, Where and Why by leave_me_light. Make sure to read author's notes!!!

And then, there's Heating Games if you're interested what happened later.

Shooo! Three pretty shiny new sparky fics to read!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Rodney's speech:
                    Spoiler:
                    What I can't understand is: How could you pick her over me?
                    You know, Rodney... Two halves can't make a whole without a hole...
                    *squeaky voice* What?
                    *Snort giggle*

Here's my next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Then, read The Expanded Drinking Games: The How, Where and Why by leave_me_light. Make sure to read author's notes!!!

Awww, those were great. I love the fluffy ones.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*Waves*

Private Journal of Elizabeth Weir - Chapter Two has been added.

This is definitely one story I aim to complete.

Enjoy
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I love it... I come back with a spiffy new fast internet connection, and now GW is running slower than molasses because of greedy ads. The irony, it slays me.

Scary Kitty! You're back!! ((HUGS)) You're just like Teh Sparky, when we thought you were gone... you come back!

You know guys, Saturday would work so much better for me - for those post a thons.
                          I could do Saturday, but I'm usually out of the house until mid-afternoon, which would be late night your time.

Drinking games! I love drinking games! (though I stick to soda when I play 'em! )

Hmm... you know, we should try putting together our own Sparky drinking game!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I love it... I come back with a spiffy new fast internet connection, and now GW is running slower than molasses because of greedy ads. The irony, it slays me.

I could do Saturday, but I'm usually out of the house until mid-afternoon, which would be late night your time.

Drinking games! I love drinking games! (though I stick to soda when I play 'em! )

You'd probably have to combine it with the view-a-thon. Could make for an interesting saturday afternoon/night (or monday morning my time in the usual timeslot )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Anyone wants to play Marshal Malinovsky with me? *pours some 63% slivovice into little glasses*

Comment

*blinks* Wow it's quiet. Everyone's playing drinking games?

Anyway, here's my next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

Working...
                                X