No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, good Johnny, bringing back dead Wraith samples for my favourite doctor

Comment

Ewwwww. Wraith cannibalism....
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Bwahahaha!!!
        What? They totally were. This is a short-lived slash ship I can get behind...

Comment

Oh, NICE Sheppard. Sending the two redshirts off on their own.

Comment

Wraith supply ship. Ick.

Gaul and Abrams are such chickens.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Space bugs? They're on a planet...

Comment

Rodney is so cute as he runs after Shep ^^

Comment

Lizzie! And FORD!!!

Comment

Lizzie wants Ford to put a rescue team on standby. Her spidey sense is a'tingling!

Comment

He's doing the "oh, sh*t, Rodney" look.

Comment

I say ... give Lizzie more screentime.

Comment

Sorry guys, I can't participate today in the post-a-thon, I misplaced my disc, I'm so sorry And I'm not sure if I'm gonig to participate in next weeks. It all depends on my horrid lab report that is due on Monday and my IEP meeting on Tuesday so wish me luck

Comment

Good Halloween episode ... or not.

Comment

And now the radios are going out...

Comment

Abrams is foreshadowing...

Comment

Working...
                                X