Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeek! Wraith Queen!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hiya Andee!! Enter the first of the Wraith queens.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

What are you talking about, I LOVE turkey sandwhich

Comment

We can name it later... Hahahahaha!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And John heads off to rescue Sumner.

Comment

I like the color of her hair.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I always liked this Queen best. She's just ssoooooo creepy.

Comment

All living things must eat. *shudders*

Comment

Summer looks scared.
                    sigpic

Comment

Y'know, I always wondered why the Wraith felt the need to wear clothes. It's not like they're the most modest of groups.

Uh oh. Sumner's figured out the 'food' bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        All living things must eat. *shudders*
                        I said yes. But I eat vegetables.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, creepy Wraith mind powers!

Comment

Wraith Queen interrogtaing Sumner about Earth!!!

Comment

Man she is creeepy. I think after this the wraith became not scary.
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, that about takes the cheesy line cake. "Go to Hell...Earth first..."

Comment

Working...
                                X