Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Green for the super speedy reply! My brain has deserted me.
    *hugs* your welcome.

Time to find out which story is the best sparky episode ever.

Head on over to my LJ to find out more.

Go Vote! Your favourite episode
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Just dropping off a new vid. This is the surprise I promised anuna, but she's probably going to come get me. Anyway, it's S4 with some Sparky. Spoilers galore but no big details as it goes fast.

Bad Year in the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Just dropping off a new vid. This is the surprise I promised anuna, but she's probably going to come get me. Anyway, it's S4 with some Sparky. Spoilers galore but no big details as it goes fast.

Bad Year in the Pegasus Galaxy
        *cracks up*

Oh for pity's sake.... I haven't seen 90% of those, thank you for fast forward, Vangelis spiced up version of very very bad day in the Peg galaxy. Now, I LOVE the vid!!! You did justice to that amazing music, but the content itself' Some clips like

Spoiler:
        Michael holding that cut of head and frozen Carson?

were screaming soap opera to me. The conclusion? Everything went very very bad because Shep without Elizabeth is sad. I wanted to hug him couple of times, some moments gave me the inspiraion from that fic from hell (you knwo which one) but the rest? I'm really really glad I skipped the S4?

Oh and Larrin is ugly.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Spoiler:

Where is everyone?
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            Spoiler:

Where is everyone?
            omg XD
            that pic really looks like he's pointing the weapon on her and she just says:
            'shout if you dare it, weak flyboy... sooner or later my men will hunt you down and you will pay'

well, I'm here now but i'm off to bed .. got to get up for work at 6 again *booooring*
            so sparkies, have sweet dreams!!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
              omg XD
              that pic really looks like he's pointing the weapon on her and she just says:
              'shout if you dare it, weak flyboy... sooner or later my men will hunt you down and you will pay'

well, I'm here now but i'm off to bed .. got to get up for work at 6 again *booooring*
              so sparkies, have sweet dreams!!
              And how will she make him pay? Yes my mind is dirty.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                And how will she make him pay? Yes my mind is dirty.
                well.. maybe i stay i little longer ...

lol, anuna!
                depends on what he's doing .. if he shouts and kills her, well .. he's gonna be hunted down from her repli-friends and get killed too .. or .. he doesnt shout and she will hunt him, untill she captures him in a dark wood and (then she's making him feel, how needy she is, lol) .. and after she caught him she will hit him in the face so long, untill he tells her his dirty thoughts and dreams

Comment

Spoiler:

Now what will happen.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

*waves* Hey guys...a preview of a plot bunny that I'm working on based on the spoilers for 'GITM'

Spoiler:
                    “Dead?” asked Elizabeth with a smile, seeing out of the corner of her eyes and the marines and Woolsey stopped dead in their tracks. “That’s what I wanted you to think, I needed to be free to complete my work.”
                    “Your work?” asked Rodney his eyes wide. “What work? And are you saying that you’re the real Elizabeth? Our Elizabeth? Cause that’s impossible, she was half-replicator and killed by Oberoth, the organic replicator version told us so and…” Rodney shook his head. “You can’t be here.”
                    Elizabeth said nothing but turned to John. He had, slowly over the course of Rodney’s rambling come to stand mere inches from her. She looked him in the eye and nodded her head ever so slightly with a certain look in her eye. It was subtle and to the rest of the people who had filled into the lab it would have meant absolutely nothing. But to one man- to John it held a wealth of information that couldn’t be faked.
                    “Is it you?” he asked tentatively

I'll post a link when I'm done....
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

FINALLY! I was waiting for someone to do a Story based on the Ghost in the Machine Spoilers untill i saw the episode title name i didnt know what it was going to be about and then i read the spoilers i was like alright now i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                        *waves* Hey guys...a preview of a plot bunny that I'm working on based on the spoilers for 'GITM'

Spoiler:
                        “Dead?” asked Elizabeth with a smile, seeing out of the corner of her eyes and the marines and Woolsey stopped dead in their tracks. “That’s what I wanted you to think, I needed to be free to complete my work.”
                        “Your work?” asked Rodney his eyes wide. “What work? And are you saying that you’re the real Elizabeth? Our Elizabeth? Cause that’s impossible, she was half-replicator and killed by Oberoth, the organic replicator version told us so and…” Rodney shook his head. “You can’t be here.”
                        Elizabeth said nothing but turned to John. He had, slowly over the course of Rodney’s rambling come to stand mere inches from her. She looked him in the eye and nodded her head ever so slightly with a certain look in her eye. It was subtle and to the rest of the people who had filled into the lab it would have meant absolutely nothing. But to one man- to John it held a wealth of information that couldn’t be faked.
                        “Is it you?” he asked tentatively

I'll post a link when I'm done....
                        @bolded part

"Yes"... AANNNNNND THENNNNN....... SMOOCH!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

*waves* It is the attack of the plot bunnies...this story is just flowing from my fingers. Here's part 1 of who knows how many parts.

Elizabeth's Story

Please read and review and tell your friends to have them read and review as well!
                          sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread* Hello? Is anyone here? *looks around* Where is everyone? *scratches head* Hello..........!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm here, even though I really need to go to bed.
                              OT babbling
                              Spoiler:

Test at 8am tomorrow on hematology, which is interesting but hard. I just emailed my professor (whom I idolize, incidentally) and I swear I sounded like an idiot. Oh well. *sigh*

Worm! I'm almost done your beta, I swear! You write so much faster than I can read lol.

Anyway... during study breaks I put this (back) together. It was posted here about a year ago, but I feel like a lot of people weren't around then, and, anyway, I made some changes.

This is season 1 Sparky, and I hope you enjoy. It's image/vid heavy, by the by.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Ok enough with the
                                Spoiler:
                                Fran busisness
                                Somebody please update me with what i've missed out on!!!!!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X