Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

John is half a child anyways. I read this fic a while ago where Elizabeth mad ehim write an essay on all the things he is not supposed to do. That was hilarious. I can imagine him being jealous with College students, too. All that young and bright academics...
    There's an AU series, Langford University (http://community.livejournal.com/langford_u/), with the Atlantis and SG-1 characters as faculty, staff and students. Elizabeth and John are Professors (Law Dean and Math, respectively) and they eventually get together. John has students mooning after him and Elizabeth is generally supportive (he hides in her office a lot; she teases him about the situation).
    DDC

Comment

Well, sparkies

I wish you guys a merry christmas and happy new year! I'll be busy during the weekends, also hey fionnait and Anuna I'm still waiting for reply on beta-reading my latest drabble fic. I'll check the pm later tonight, depends how I feel to stay up tonight or not.

Have fun y'all

Z

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        So, because I've come across this while writing: What terms of endearment could John use for Elizabeth and vice versa? I need something sugar-related, but I'd like to hear other suggestions too!
        I can see John using "yes dear" when he's in trouble. Hee. And I think in really private moments he would be very playful and teasing with language like "sugar lips" or "sweet cheeks" that would make her giggle.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it.

*please & thank you*
        For a moment there I thought you were going to say "my preeeeeciiiiiioooouuussssssss". Scary.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I can see John using "yes dear" when he's in trouble. Hee. And I think in really private moments he would be very playful and teasing with language like "sugar lips" or "sweet cheeks" that would make her giggle.

For a moment there I thought you were going to say "my preeeeeciiiiiioooouuussssssss". Scary.
          My hubby tells everyone that the secret to a happy marriage are two little words "Yes Dear" The other night he caught me off guard by saying "Yes my love". I cracked up at the restaurant.

John would not let Elizabeth get complacent about anything. He would always try to shake things up a bit!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly*

Hey guys. Sorry for being incognito for the past two days but I got one hell of a birthday present from my stomach.... it decided to be a pain and I spent all of Thursday sick and all of yesterday (Friday) recuperating. But I think some sparky goodness is just what I need.

Torri: Thank you for the belated birthday. And don’t worry, it’s the thought that counts.

Anuna: Yeah I know. The captions that I came up with were kinda naughty, especially for me. I think that you’re a bad influence. Oh, and thank you dear for the caps from TRW. It is one of my favourite sparky episodes to date and those clips just show how much he cares for her. And you are totally right about the bond that Elizabeth and John share. It is love- and in terms of happy sparky videos; why would you want them, when angsty ones are so much better.

Fionnait: I know about the goal, and I’m sorry. But I’ve been sick. Oh, and you’re Stargazing fic is amazing! And as to you asking why do all the plot bunnies come out now? It’s winter and snowing and our brains have nothing better to do.

Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: With all due respect, but as justhere said this is a place to keep sparky alive. It is the ship thread and if having a 100 ways that they get together game along with making our own captions is the way to keep this thread alive then so be it. And I can understand your opinion that they will get together if it is meant to be- but you are forgetting TPTB and how naïve they can be when it comes to relationships that they have created. Therefore, it is up to us to bring these two love birds together.

Wormhole: Yeah! Update! Off to read. And I know what you mean about having more unfinished stories than finished ones. I am totally excited about John and Elizabeth being transported back to ancient Greece. *squee* I can’t wait!

Southern Red: Wow, I’ve never seen that picture before. My god; that’s cannon right there that’s what that is. And you’re right; Lifeline is sparky all the time, as are their moments together in TMC. And while I am sure that people will still say that he has no feelings for her we know that those people are blind. It’s thanks to JoeF that we got those moments- he totally solidified sparky for us.

justhere: You’re right about Keller. She pulls him aside like a doctor would do to the next of kin/ significant other. Another moment that solidifies sparky as cannon for me; and you want your sparky- well I want it back too. The moment in Lifeline when they look at each other- *shiver* -it gives me goosebumps all the time.
            sigpic
            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by ddc View Post
              There's an AU series, Langford University (http://community.livejournal.com/langford_u/), with the Atlantis and SG-1 characters as faculty, staff and students. Elizabeth and John are Professors (Law Dean and Math, respectively) and they eventually get together. John has students mooning after him and Elizabeth is generally supportive (he hides in her office a lot; she teases him about the situation).
              That sounds good! Thanks for the recommendation!

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
              Well, sparkies

I wish you guys a merry christmas and happy new year! I'll be busy during the weekends, also hey fionnait and Anuna I'm still waiting for reply on beta-reading my latest drabble fic. I'll check the pm later tonight, depends how I feel to stay up tonight or not.

Have fun y'all

Z
              Merry Christmas to you too! I'm still thinking about whether I can make time for beta-reading. I'm writing a lot myself at the moment.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              So he'll be using it a lot, 'cause he'll always be in trouble *g*

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
              *waves weakly*

Hey guys. Sorry for being incognito for the past two days but I got one hell of a birthday present from my stomach.... it decided to be a pain and I spent all of Thursday sick and all of yesterday (Friday) recuperating. But I think some sparky goodness is just what I need.

Fionnait: I know about the goal, and I’m sorry. But I’ve been sick. Oh, and you’re Stargazing fic is amazing! And as to you asking why do all the plot bunnies come out now? It’s winter and snowing and our brains have nothing better to do.
              Oh, I hope you feel better now!

Thanks for the compliment. I don't know, maybe I'm writing so much because all the exam stress and learning is done for now. Because there is really lots of stuff to do now that I'm home.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Just logged on on my iPod to wish everyone a very merry ship-mas and a very happy new year! And that you have a sparky season!!!!
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

That's a keeper! Loved the fact you kept it light. Thanks for sharing!
                  Glad you liked it!

Elizabeth: Tough day, huh?
                  John: Don't get me started....

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    Just logged on on my iPod to wish everyone a very merry ship-mas and a very happy new year! And that you have a sparky season!!!!
                    Aww, thanks. Hope you have a sparky season too!

A Sparky kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      Wait until the touch screen breaks... (This is jelousy speaking ) A very merry Christmas to you too!

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                      Aww, thanks. Hope you have a sparky season too! http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9...yherzenrc1.gif

A Sparky kiss.
                      Very good!

OT (topic: shoes)
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm such a girl... I went to buy some new black laced boots and I ended up buying three pairs of shoes, none of them black boots...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

A Sparky kiss.
                        I'm staring at it... and I can't stop staring!!!!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

A Sparky kiss.
                          Oh how sweet! Wish we'd get something remotely resembling this.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Oh how sweet! Wish we'd get something remotely resembling this.
                            I love that drawing - the details are so perfect - he has pointy ears, and I can see her up on her toes because he is slightly taller... and his hands are in just right place!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I love that drawing - the details are so perfect - he has pointy ears, and I can see her up on her toes because he is slightly taller... and his hands are in just right place!
                              Who says sparky doesn't exist? I want them to try & disprove, with all these evidence. You don't inspire ppl to be so creative, if there was nothing really there.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Who says sparky doesn't exist? I want them to try & disprove, with all these evidence. You don't inspire ppl to be so creative, if there was nothing really there.
                                Exactly. People see it and feel it and you simply can't deny attraction that strong, that was there from the very beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X