No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 54000 post goal sounds good. Count me in!

Happy early birthday Anjirika!!!!!
    *joins Scary Kitty in throwing around confetti*
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Question, what was the episode name that John asked to go find Lizzie or something like that?

I need to know so ladybozi can make me sparky vid
      Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 18 December 2007, 10:12 PM.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        Question, what was the episode name that John asked to go find Lizzie or something like that?

I need to know so ladybozi can make me sparky vid
        In Season 4? When John asks Carter to let him go after Lizzie and Carter gives him the "rip-off of Lizzie's speech in 'Rising'" speech? The episode you're looking for is "Reunion."

Mmmm, sparky vid...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          In Season 4? When John asks Carter to let him go after Lizzie and Carter gives him the "rip-off of Lizzie's speech in 'Rising'" speech? The episode you're looking for is "Reunion."

Mmmm, sparky vid...
          I thought it was that one but I wasn't sure. Thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

i have returned to the sparky world from my big trip overseas! *sighs*

Spoiler:
            OMG TMC so sparky - was it just me or did anyone else feel it there
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

E: To beers please.

J: I don't know, maybe something harder.

R: Martini maybe? ...

R: Shaked?

J: What about sex on the beach?

E: That's a great idea, John.

R: Sex on the beach for John and Elizabeth please!
              Brilliant!!! And OMG the best caption EVER!!! *bows*

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
              Aww...those caps are amazing. And you know, we can always insinute that John did have his head in Elizabeth's lap while they were waiting for Rodney to wake up. ^_^
              That calls for a fic. Oh that soooo does!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                i have returned to the sparky world from my big trip overseas! *sighs*

Spoiler:
                OMG TMC so sparky - was it just me or did anyone else feel it there
                No it's not juts you. I felt it too!!!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/Wormhole-2007/SGA%20Season%202%20Photos/Aurora/Aurorapicone.jpg
                  E: To beers please.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...rorapictwo.jpg
                  J: I don't know, maybe something harder.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...rapicthree.jpg
                  R: Martini maybe? ...

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...orapicfour.jpg
                  R: Shaked?

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...orapicfive.jpg
                  J: What about sex on the beach?

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...rorapicsix.jpg
                  E: That's a great idea, John.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...rapicseven.jpg
                  R: Sex on the beach for John and Elizabeth please!
                  Loved it. I so gotta find another set of pictures when I get back from work. Un-official Green btw as it wouldn't let me.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

TMC missing scene fic rec. rated MA
                    The Heart-Ache and Thousand Natural Shocks That Flesh Is Heir
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we raised $220 for Torri's charity: Food on Foot. Way to go everyone! And thank you to everyone who donated!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                        They weren't the ones that I was thinking of---but I will be thinking of those from now on. While they are totally cute and sparkylicious they are kinda racy. ^_^

And now, g'night dear sparkies. Remember we need roughly 115 posts per day starting tomorrow- which happens to be my 20th birthday

*goes away singing* Happy Birthday to mee. Happy Birthday to mee. Happy Birthday Anjirika. Happy Birthday to mee.
                        Oh, happy birthday to you! Everyone forgot my b-day last week... On the bright side, one day before my birthday the librarian asked if I really was a postgrad and then commented on how they were getting younger every year *g*

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the captions. I don't often do captions, but these just popped into my mind. Now I got to find a way how to delete the Firefox history and then read the fics about John in Elizabeth's head. (It's my parents computer *g*)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Oh, happy birthday to you! Everyone forgot my b-day last week... On the bright side, one day before my birthday the librarian asked if I really was a postgrad and then commented on how they were getting younger every year *g*

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the captions. I don't often do captions, but these just popped into my mind. Now I got to find a way how to delete the Firefox history and then read the fics about John in Elizabeth's head. (It's my parents computer *g*)
                          Well a belated
                          to you!!
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            That was good! Thanks for the link R_P.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Easy sneezy. In Firefox go into Tools then Clear Private History. That should do it.

And a belated Happy Birthday! to you and Anjirika
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thank you to Scary Kitty, Short Angel and Fionnait for the birthday wishes! And Fionnait happy belated birthday to you! If I had known, I would have let ya know. So, Happy Birthday!

And SK (scary kitty) I do think that that fic I'm talking about is on ff.net, maybe its in my fav's...lemme check.... ah here it is... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3233075/1/Affinity <that's the fic I'm talking about... hasn't been updated for ages...

Short Angel glad you've seconded the notion for the 54000 post goal. ^_^

Atlantis_Babe welcome back and yes, TMC was a very sparky episode despite everything.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                That calls for a fic. Oh that soooo does!
                                Hmm....maybe if you're good.

...and speaking of being good this is a gift from me to all of you on my bday. ^_^ I Always Have my sparky crack!fic has been updated again. ^_^
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X