Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Trust me, I got more unfinished stories then completed ones.

You guys are gonna love the next -time jump- story for A Moment in Time think the face that launched a thousand ships
    Finish it, finish it, finish it. Have I said finish it yet?
    sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

Elizabeth I sware those sparky fans have got something up there sleeve.
      Why do you say that John?
      There being to nice.
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        There goes our fic addict!

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

So, because I've come across this while writing: What terms of endearment could John use for Elizabeth and vice versa? I need something sugar-related, but I'd like to hear other suggestions too!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

You know there's just no way that face expressing those emotions are only for a friend. Your dr. don't lead you towards your friend, and break the bad news gently. Which Keller did. I am not the ardent fan of Keller, but in that instance, I liked her quite well.
            When the team comes into the room, after Elizabeth wakes up... her eyes seek him out immediately, and she directs her inquiry at him only with a simple "john?"
            At the end of that scene, it's just the two of them. Each seeking the other out, so much is said without saying much of anything at all.
            Spoiler:

In the end when she asks him to do the unthinkable, if the need should arise, he can't even look at her straight. In this moment, their roles have reversed. Somehow Elizabeth has become the soldier, who'd think nothing of laying down her own life; and John has become the negotiator who must find another way.

WAHHHH > I want my sparky!
            You nailed it woman!! That bond they share is a living thing, it moves and grows and changes, and it's amazing. And you are right - Keller treated John like he was Elizabeth's husband in that scene in Adrift. Add John's reaction to that... that's a very married vibe there. And then, when Elizabeth asks unthinkable - only a person who truly loves you, someone who loves you enough to let you go can do the unthinkable and spare you of pain. So there. It's love.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
              I don't think I've posted this here.

It's a short tongue-in-cheek John video (but it has hints of Sparky).

The Wanderer
              Size: 15 MB
              Season 3 spoilers

Hope you like it.
              That's a keeper! Loved the fact you kept it light. Thanks for sharing!
              sig made by me

Comment

I want happy sparky vids!!!!

Comment

Not sure I heard loud enough.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    You nailed it woman!! That bond they share is a living thing, it moves and grows and changes, and it's amazing. And you are right - Keller treated John like he was Elizabeth's husband in that scene in Adrift. Add John's reaction to that... that's a very married vibe there. And then, when Elizabeth asks unthinkable - only a person who truly loves you, someone who loves you enough to let you go can do the unthinkable and spare you of pain. So there. It's love.
                    Bingo. It's simple, intuitive & complicated. Just like them, just like the city they both love & lay their lives down to protect.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Not sure I heard loud enough.
                      fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it.

*please & thank you*
                      sig made by me

Comment

Of course you're clueless JT. You crave fics, and poor souls like me are feedback!whores. And yes, it's simple but so multilayered, so many things between them are unspoken but that bond is real and alive, you can almost touch it.

Comment

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it.

*please & thank you*
                          Spoiler:

That was definitely loud enough to break the glass. *Runs*.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

All that shouting around the thread - and look now we have to repair the glass walls!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/Wormhole-2007/SGA%20Season%203%20Photos/First%20Strike/FirstStrike-Image6a.jpg

That was definitely loud enough to break the glass. *Runs*.
                              *giggles*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/bscap1551.jpg

All that shouting around the thread - and look now we have to repair the glass walls!
                              It's Rodney's fault.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                So, because I've come across this while writing: What terms of endearment could John use for Elizabeth and vice versa? I need something sugar-related, but I'd like to hear other suggestions too!
                                John to Elizabeth: "Sweetheart" comes to mind... John's always had this Han Solo-like vibe to him, and Han was always calling Leia "sweetheart." Maybe "Green Eyes" or "Darling" when he's being playful and teasing. "Honey" in that oh-so-soft voice he only uses for her, when she's sick or hurt. And I can hear him calling her "Angel" when they're alone together and in a romantic mood... Yeah, I've thought about John's nicks for Elizabeth a bit.

Elizabeth to John: This one I haven't thought so much about. "Flyboy" is an obvious choice, especially when she's flirty/teasing (and hey, didn't Leia call Han that in ANH?). Mostly, I hear her calling him "John" in various tones of voice... her sultry/sexy tone would probably melt his bones...
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X