Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=SallyLizzie;6520912]<snip>
    Originally posted by Kales View Post
    *Little Temple Scribe of Sparky* reporting for duty, LMAO! I love that title. I really do. High Priestess of Sparky, which debate do you mean?

Oh they so invented eye!sex. That scene at the end of Mulan is a perfect example. And the Lion King, lol. Hamlet, with lions and a happy ending and that waterfall/Elton John scene. Sounds so much more disturbing summarised.

*gasp* What about Aladdin? I think Kath Pup mentioned it earlier but the comparisions in theme are brilliant! "I can show you a world (universe".... "You ain't never ... had a ... friend (Ancient/higher power in general) ... like ... me!" And hey, it has a balcony scene or two.

kay x
    LOL! Yup we got great nicknames I'll work on Aladdin tonight ( I still got to study this afternoon, I've got an exam at ten past six )

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
    Congrats on 900 BG!!!!!!!!!!

And Disney and Sparky! *sighs* So Great!!!!
    Thx
    Last edited by Skydiver; 03 April 2007, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      LOL! Yup we got great nicknames I'll work on Aladdin tonight ( I still got to study this afternoon, I've got an exam at ten past six )
      *is shocked* AM or PM?

Oh wait. You're supposed to be studying. Ignore me, *bows in humble reverance*

kay x

Comment

*is shocked* AM or PM?

Oh wait. You're supposed to be studying. Ignore me, *bows in humble reverance*

kay x
        Lol! PM *slaps exams*

Edit : LMAO we're so Hallowed
        Last edited by Blower'sGate; 03 April 2007, 06:52 AM.

Comment

^ Wanted to green you for that post, but apparently I have to spread the love first. Great post, you, so unofficial GREEN! It's the EDIT that just makes it

kay x

Comment

Kids

You all want to debate the legality of recording conventions, please go start a thread in fandom. This is for Shep and Weir discussion and folks would like to get back on topic please.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

^ Wanted to green you for that post, but apparently I have to spread the love first. Great post, you, so unofficial GREEN! It's the EDIT that just makes it

kay x
              I'll study on my way to the uni !! *sigh*

There you go Aladdin and Jasmine vs John and Elizabeth
              ( it's the best I could come up with in such short notice )

Spoiler:

And Sparky vs Lion King

Spoiler:

Comment

Thx Anji John and Elizabeth vs Hercules and Megara ^^

Thx Elizabeth and John vs The Lady and The Tramp ( spoilers S3 )

Spoiler:

Btw,

1, 100 000 views
                YAY to more disney comparisons and the numbe of views. YAY

<snip<

On a Sparky note to keep this thread on topic I request that BG do a comparision between Sparky and Tarzan/Jane. Because really, some moments in that movie are sparky-like...
                Last edited by Skydiver; 03 April 2007, 10:51 AM.
                sigpic
                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                  YAY to more disney comparisons and the numbe of views. YAY

On a Sparky note to keep this thread on topic I request that BG do a comparision between Sparky and Tarzan/Jane. Because really, some moments in that movie are sparky-like...
                  I know, I know !!! *takes your request under consideration*

I'm home tonight so I'll post everything Tarzan/Jane related ^^ *BG what have you gotten yourself into*

Comment

Suze, Celcool, this has nothing to do with Shep/Weir. Skydiver asked us to stay on topic ( and I've had my OffT times as well, so I'm about to respect that too ). Thank you

Sparky ( s4 ) :
                    Spoiler:
                    So Lizzie screaming + Shep angst = ?

Comment

Suze, Celcool, this has nothing to do with Shep/Weir. Skydiver asked us to stay on topic ( and I've had my OffT times as well, so I'm about to respect that too ). Thank you

Sparky ( s4 ) :
                      Spoiler:
                      So Lizzie screaming + Shep angst = ?
                      Er, yes... the Mod as proclaimed we go back on topic.

Looking back to the last few post of Disney/Sparky comparisons, gotta say I love seeing my favorite Disney princess next to my favorite ship.

A non-Disney comparison would probably be Anastasia/Dimitri. Then again a vid "At the Beginning" by Sache is one of the best Sparky vids IMO.
                      ~Athena

Comment

"BG what have you got yourself into" ... FUN! and SPARK(L)Y fun at that. gotta love disney. Good luck on the exam!

And s4/Echoes/TRW
                        Spoiler:

Lizzie screaming + Shep = I hope they start airing after 9... you know, for the kiddies sake!

On a more serious speculative note (and any medics correct me please)... Head injuries can leave very small amounts of damage that go unnoticed but get worse with internal bleeding. They can even be caused by surgery. Do we think that's going to happen to Elizabeth? ... We all know how stubborn she is, if she gets back on her feet and then starts to get headaches (it could be an arc over a few episodes, building it up from "I'm back, I'm fine" to "I have a headache, I am in pain but am soldiering on/smiling/polite" to her collapsing a la Echoes or someone (like John) getting worried enough that she can't be found one day to try and find her, like in a few "How Elizabeth Got To The Infirmary" in TRW fics I've read.

It's called a haemorrage (but I can't spell medical terms), I think. Again, tentative medical knowledge here so medics/nurses feel free to jump in.

Comment

Ooh Robin Hood. My only problem for Robin Hood is I don't immediately think of the Disney Robin Hood. I keep thinking of Westley Cary Elwes in "Robin Hood Men in Tights". *facepalm* And I don't think John would like to be wearing tights much.
                          ~Athena

Comment

^ Robin Hood! OMG! Does Kolya (ultimate Sparky villain) vs. The sherriff of Nottingham count?

*grin*

(And I mean the cute one with foxes, lol... Although Jonas Armstrong is mighty fine lookin' in the new BBC version )

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                              I keep thinking of Westley Cary Elwes in "Robin Hood Men in Tights". *facepalm*
                              Omg, that film is LOVE!
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                                Ooh Robin Hood. My only problem for Robin Hood is I don't immediately think of the Disney Robin Hood. I keep thinking of Westley Cary Elwes in "Robin Hood Men in Tights". *facepalm* And I don't think John would like to be wearing tights much.
                                When I think of Robin Hood, I think of Kevin Costner in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

Comment

Working...
                                X