No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much for welcoming me!!! I'm very happy to be here!!!!
    SAVE ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

Originally posted by Lili216 View Post
      Thank you very much for welcoming me!!! I'm very happy to be here!!!!
      I agree with you. It is well of beings in this forum, and more precisely in this topic shweir.
      You are of germany?

Comment

Yep! Welcome Lili216.

Spoiler:
        As for Sean Maher, it's for the best that he's not Mike Branton, he's too damn hot, I wan't to keep him for myself.

Anyway, I hope Irresponsible will have some good John/liz moments with lots of angst from John's part! I just love Kolya : he's totally aware of Sparky !

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
          And the "silence" doesn't exactly mean anything. Who knows the silence might me they have something better in mind for Weir and they don't want to hit about it? I wish I hope.
          I was actually thinking maybe the silence is on behalf of whatever drastic measures she takes in the season finale. The last two season finales have left it at - is John going to die?? Maybe this one is going to leave it at - is Elizabeth going to die?? And they don't want to give away what will happen. I don't know if it was obvious knowledge that John wouldn't die for other season finales, besides the fact that he's like the main character and they always survive, but I just thought maybe the writers were silent on account of upcoming cliffhangers that they want to leave us hanging on. Stick with don't panic until you have reason to do otherwise!

Comment

LMAO, I would just DIE if Sean Maher ended up in Sunday.

Comment

Hi.
              I'm new at GateWorld and I'm from Germany. I'm learning English and I hope that you can understand me...

Weir is one of the main characters and perhaps even the most important one because she's a leader. I don't think that there will be change...
              Yay, another German! =D WELCOME!

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
              I've seen this picture and I thought I could post it here because it's a good manip

Spoiler:
              all credits to johnandelizabeth skyblog
              Oh wow, that really is a good manip. And it's so TLG! X)
              sigpic

Comment

Hi.
                I'm new at GateWorld and I'm from Germany. I'm learning English and I hope that you can understand me...

Weir is one of the main characters and perhaps even the most important one because she's a leader. I don't think that there will be change...
                WELCOME Lili216!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                In regards to "Sunday":

Spoiler:
                we don't know who plays Mike Branton. THe whole Sean Maher thing started as a joke. I just kept repeating his name in hopes that Sean Maher would appear on Atlantis or any SG episode, since Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin, and Adam Baldwin (all in the cast of Firefly) have either appeared on SG-1 or Atlantis. But the whole Sean Maher rumor was just a couple of us having fun and being obnoxious. I'm still hoping he's a pretty hot guy.

I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks who plays Mike Branton. Since it will be airing on Dec. 11th. If I am correct.
                Sunday:
                Spoiler:
                Hee! I remember getting told off (in a nice way) for mentioning his name so often. "Mike Branton" better be a pretty hot guy. Shep sets a pretty high standard there. No offence to the other male guest stars but they weren't exactly eyecandy so far (SG1 guest stars don't count.)

As I said before, I've got mixed feelings about "Sunday" but since it's been hinted that this is where Carson "disappears" (correct me if I've got it wrong) I most definitely got mixed feelings....eppy where people do their own thing, Shep teaching Ronon to play golf, hot guy making a play for Liz, extrapolating meaning no shippiness, Beckett may go, Teyla declares her feelings for somebody.....the list goes on. At the end of the day probably about half these spoilers will be correct.

Originally posted by Lizabeth View Post
                I was actually thinking maybe the silence is on behalf of whatever drastic measures she takes in the season finale. The last two season finales have left it at - is John going to die?? Maybe this one is going to leave it at - is Elizabeth going to die?? And they don't want to give away what will happen. I don't know if it was obvious knowledge that John wouldn't die for other season finales, besides the fact that he's like the main character and they always survive, but I just thought maybe the writers were silent on account of upcoming cliffhangers that they want to leave us hanging on. Stick with don't panic until you have reason to do otherwise!
                I loves me my Weir whumpage and I wouldn't mind if they go down that route but not to the extreme where she doesn't return again!

Go SeanMaher

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Speaking of S2 audio commentaries (yesterday?) has anyone else heard the end of Coup d'etat?

Martin Gero and Martin Wood are chatting about our Sparky. I can't remember exactly what was said but it was something along the lines of Martin W. asking "do you think these two are an item already" and Martin G. was "Yeah definitely!" I’m paraphrasing here though as I only rented the DVD and can't go back and check. I think there was some joke about Torri and Joe being all over each other once the cameras were switched off.

I loved it as it shows how aware the rest of the crew are of their chemistry. Sometimes I think they like to play dumb about there being any ship even when it's so blatant to us.

Worth a listen though if you're into commentaries.

LL
                  When I am free, you will be the first that I feed upon.

Okie dokie. I'm gonna go make myself a sandwich.

I Love it!

Comment

Welcome Lizzie 'licious

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie 'licious View Post
                      Speaking of S2 audio commentaries (yesterday?) has anyone else heard the end of Coup d'etat?

Martin Gero and Martin Wood are chatting about our Sparky. I can't remember exactly what was said but it was something along the lines of Martin W. asking "do you think these two are an item already" and Martin G. was "Yeah definitely!" I’m paraphrasing here though as I only rented the DVD and can't go back and check. I think there was some joke about Torri and Joe being all over each other once the cameras were switched off.

I loved it as it shows how aware the rest of the crew are of their chemistry. Sometimes I think they like to play dumb about there being any ship even when it's so blatant to us.

Worth a listen though if you're into commentaries.

LL
                      Yeah, it was something along the lines of "As soon as I say cut, they're all over each other." "Yeah, they can't take their hands off each other." =D
                      sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious. I can't wait for the DVD release in the US so that I can check it out.
                        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I've seen this picture and I thought I could post it here because it's a good manip

Spoiler:
                          lol! thats awesome! its done really well, that made me smile.
                          three's a crowd...
                          ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
                          And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Nice manip =)
                            http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                            Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              That is so awesome. Torri looks pretty with long hair. Not that she's not already, but . . . even more prettier.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                                That is so awesome. Torri looks pretty with long hair. Not that she's not already, but . . . even more prettier.
                                I really hope she still lets her hair grow a little bit, or at least keeps them at the current length. =D They're so pretty! I bet John loves them, too. (;
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X