No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of Spoiler tags in here. Seems like this episode has been a good one. I will wait until I see it before peeking into any tags though.

Love the fact that so many people are labeling their tags too. I am spoiled for Season 4 news but trying to see an episode before peeking at other people's opinions.

Is is March yet?

How about a little Sparky love

J: Whatcha doing?
    E: Trying to catch up on OUR thread.

J: They sure seem happy about something!
    E: Yup! A lot of them have just seen Echoes and...

J: Hey some of us are trying to remain spoiler free!

E: Good luck with that!
    sigpic

Comment

*giggling* Nice one P-chan! *waits patiently until she can watch the ep, as her audio is now fixed ^_^*

Comment

Originally posted by Angela View Post
        Ok so am so happy about the spoilers I nearly dropped my drink when I seen it woho

Did anyone notice in that scene when........

Spoiler:
        John is carrying Elizabeth into the infirmary she has her hand grasped on to his neck and I was thinking if you faint you have no control of your body and your arms would be loosly hanging. So even when she was out cold she still had a firm tight hold onto her man

Woho SPARKY LOVE lol
        Echoes
        Spoiler:
        So who, in that same situation, would not be holding onto that neck for dear life. Also, her head was not dangly. Maybe she was faking. I would have. Plus, considering her height, even though she's quite slim she's an armful. OMG!biceps! I squeed myself.

I must say. I've been discouraged, and I've squeed. After careful consideration. I prefer the squee. Now this is what we're talking about PTB. Right out of fanfic, as were quite a few scenes in this one I understand. Might as well make a wish list.
        Dear ohgreatandpowerfulPTB,
        We want.
        1. Elizabeth sitting by John's bedside waiting for him to wake up and if at all possible crawling into bed with him touching his face.
        2. Elizabeth and John joined mentally in some way. Embarassing wakeup scene optional.
        3. John arguing with her about going off world and refusing to leave her side. Teasing by Ronon and Rodney optional.
        4. John and Elizabeth captured and tortured together. Bleeding, broken bones and subdural hematomas optional.
        5. A rewrite of the fraternization rules because Jack is their friend. Priceless.
        Thank you so much.
        Sincerely yours,
        Southern Red
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela View Post
          Ok so am so happy about the spoilers I nearly dropped my drink when I seen it woho

Did anyone notice in that scene when........

Spoiler:
          John is carrying Elizabeth into the infirmary she has her hand grasped on to his neck and I was thinking if you faint you have no control of your body and your arms would be loosly hanging. So even when she was out cold she still had a firm tight hold onto her man

Woho SPARKY LOVE lol
          I thought the same thing! XDDD
          Spoiler:
          Maybe she wasn't ALL unconscious by that time though, just... feeling really dizzy or something. But anyway, she clings to John while he carries her, and that is what counts. (;
          sigpic

Comment

A random thing that bugged me while watching Epiphany:

Spoiler:
            Shep landed himself on the ground. Elizabeth goes over and helps him up. But, Sheppard totally pushed her away a bit. That kinda bugged me. Was it because he wanted to maintain his macho manlynes in front of the others
            ?
            Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 28 November 2006, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
              A random thing that bugged me while watching Epiphany:
              Spoiler:

Shep landed himself on the ground. Elizabeth goes over and helps him up. But, Sheppard totally pushed her away a bit. That kinda bugged me. Was it because he wanted to maintain his macho manlynes in front of the others?
              Sorry for editing your quoted post, but I think those episodes are supposed to still be tagged.

Epiphany
              Spoiler:
              I think he was just angry because to him six months had passed, so he didn't know that they actually lunched a rescue mission as soon as they noticed something was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                Sorry for editing your quoted post, but I think those episodes are supposed to still be tagged.

Epiphany
                Spoiler:
                I think he was just angry because to him six months had passed, so he didn't know that they actually lunched a rescue mission as soon as they noticed something was wrong.
                Thanks. I wasn't sure if we still nedded spoiler tags for a season 2 episode.

Epiphany

Spoiler:
                I guess it was that. I can understand that.

Comment

Thanks. I wasn't sure if we still nedded spoiler tags for a season 2 episode.

Epiphany

Spoiler:
                  I guess it was that. I can understand that.
                  I'm not sure about the spoiler tags either, but up until a short time ago season two had to be tagged, and I don't know if things have changed.

Comment

Epiphany
                    Spoiler:
                    I also thought that made it even better and Sparkier in a way,
                    Spoiler:
                    because you could see how emotionally affected he was that they came for him after all and how it hurt him that she didn't save him sooner. ): Poor woobie.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure about the spoiler tags either, but up until a short time ago season two had to be tagged, and I don't know if things have changed.
                      I'm not too sure either. It's good to be safe, than be told off by Mods, I suppose.

Comment

Just to clarify for those of you who are confused, I checked the syndication guide on the main site. Siege III airs in US syndication this week, but everything after that should still be under a spoiler cut.

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                          I also thought that made it even better and Sparkier in a way,
                          Spoiler:
                          because you could see how emotionally affected he was that they came for him after all and how it hurt him that she didn't save him sooner. ): Poor woobie.
                          Epiphany & Inferno
                          Spoiler:
                          Definitely shippy, he seemed to focus his anger on her, she's the one he's closest to, so it seems natural that he would feel specially hurt by her apparent abandonment. But he learned his lesson, on Inferno, he's all "Elizabeth will save us one way or another, yes she will!".

Comment

Oh...my...goodness. Yup, I think it's official, my heart just popped out of my chest and landed on the floor. Thanks for all the pics from "Echoes" and Ankareeda? I send you kudos for the video of the scene. So far I've watched it...well, more than once .

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
                            Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
                            Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
                            Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

I'm not too sure either. It's good to be safe, than be told off by Mods, I suppose.
                              I posted about this the other day. Sydication was due to start Sep 24th which means that anything from 2x11 (The Hive) onwards needs to be in tags. Anything before that - 1x01 to 2x10 - DOESN'T need to be in tags. Of course, if you want further confirmation, PM one of the mods.

Oh, and remember that an ep airs each week so as of next week, The Hive won't need to be in tags.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                                I posted about this the other day. Sydication was due to start Sep 24th which means that anything from 2x11 (The Hive) onwards needs to be in tags. Anything before that - 1x01 to 2x10 - DOESN'T need to be in tags. Of course, if you want further confirmation, PM one of the mods.

Oh, and remember that an ep airs each week so as of next week, The Hive won't need to be in tags.
                                Like I said, that's not what it says on the main site... so what are we supposed to go with? Is GateWorld's posted syndication schedule completely wrong, and if so, why don't you go report it, since your information source seems to be different?

Comment

Working...
                                X