Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
    Hey I've been reading this thread since the beginning and finally decided to delurk. No real reason why just felt the need to spread the sparky love.
    I lurked for a long time before I emerged because I saw dem sparks in Rising... However, didn't want a ship to sink the story. Still don't...
    But why deny the obvious, right? Especially after Seige 3...

Welcome...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Yes no reason *sshhh* besides I was bored the tower is on. Thanks for the welcome.

sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Welcome Ruined Puzzle!!!!! And your right, how can anyone deny sparky!!!
        /

Comment

Yes no reason *sshhh* besides I was bored the tower is on.
          Heh, I'm managing to pass time with MVs and The Eye until The Tower is up to that
          Spoiler:
          balcony scene

Comment

Welcome, Ruined_puzzle! Your "conversion" story sounds very familiar.

Oh gosh, that's terrific. Right, people, there's absolutely nothing to that idea of Shep/Weir...
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Just browsing around at the episode pics here at GW and found this at the pics for The Long Goodbye. The caption under the picture made me giggle. BTW, might not want to click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled,
              http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...s/216_10.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                Just browsing around at the episode pics here at GW and found this at the pics for The Long Goodbye. The caption under the picture made me giggle. BTW, might not want to click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled,
                LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                  I know it was probably put there with a totally innocent purpose, but somehow it sounds *SO* naughty, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                    I know it was probably put there with a totally innocent purpose, but somehow it sounds *SO* naughty, LOL.
                    Hmmmm...Hide & Seek with his 'gun'
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      ...is there anything this thread hasn't made to sound dirty? Or at least dusty?
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

D'oh!

Oh, man... Ya think they're jerking our chain w/that lil caption?

The cap of the shot of Weir says she 'stalks' him.
                        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                          Oh, I know, it put so many 'other' thoughts running through my little brain. But then again, this thread does that on a daily basis!!!!! hehehe

Comment

umm okay correct if I'm wrong but TLG
                            Spoiler:
                            isn't he pointing the stunner at Elizabeth here
                            http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...s/216_05.shtml
                            Poor whobie its all in John's face at how he feels.
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              ...is there anything this thread hasn't made to sound dirty? Or at least dusty?
                              Nope.

*swears she never had anything but the purest thoughts before coming here*

That cap is so funny!

Thanks also to all the fic recs a couple of pages back - excellent!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

umm okay correct if I'm wrong but TLG
                                Spoiler:
                                isn't he pointing the stunner at Elizabeth here
                                http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...s/216_05.shtml
                                Poor whobie its all in John's face at how he feels.
                                Spoiler:
                                yep but hes doing it to save her
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X