Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the commentary:
    Spoiler:
    IMO, by saying that, they made Sparky canon. Just love this acknowledgement of Sheppard/Weir having that something between them, by the writers and an actor! *g*
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      Here you go.

Spoiler:

John: Then I say we call it a night.
      Lizzie: That we can do.

Commentary:
      Martin Gero: What do you think? Do you think they hook up offscreen in this episode?
      Martin Wood: Well, you should see ‘em – as soon as I say cut, they just dive into each other’s arms.
      David Hewlett: They’re all over each other.
      Martin Wood: Yeah, they can’t keep their hands off each other.
      YIPEEEEE!!! The cast and crew actually acknoledge the Sparkiness!!!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
      No1 Spacemunky!!
      MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Not a clue, I don't have either yet. I obtained it through alternative means.
        lol. well, I was just asking so I could probably make a wishlist for Christmas
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
          lol. well, I was just asking so I could probably make a wishlist for Christmas
          Are you time-travelling? The box set isn't out until January!

Comment

Does that mean you have the audio file? Would love to get my hands on that, just to hear this. I only got the transcript.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool
              Does that mean you have the audio file? Would love to get my hands on that, just to hear this. I only got the transcript.
              I do indeed. If you've got MSN, my username is on my profile...

Comment

I do indeed. If you've got MSN, my username is on my profile...
                See you there in a few minutes then. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool
                  See you there in a few minutes then. Thanks
                  You're welcome.

Gosh, this mood theme is difficult in some places.

Comment

Are you time-travelling? The box set isn't out until January!
                    *grins* my birthday's in January. A christmas list has always been a birthday list, too

Comment

Ooooh, I know what you mean. XD *squeaks and hops off to... obtain*

Speaking of Coup d'Etat:
                      Spoiler:

Does anyone else feel reminded of the tv show "The Nanny" whenever Shep plants his pretty behind on her desk? XDDD Seduction, anyone? (also, I love him being the 'female' part of it. *lol*)
                      Last edited by leelakin; 06 October 2006, 12:00 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
                        Ooooh, I know what you mean. XD *squeaks and hops off to... obtain*

Speaking of Coup d'Etat:
                        Spoiler:

Does anyone else feel reminded of the tv show "The Nanny" whenever Shep plants his pretty behind on her desk? XDDD Seduction, anyone? (also, I love him being the 'female' part of it. *lol*)
                        Oh, no now I got that image stuck in my head
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep in very short leopard style skirt. that's just wrong Ô_o
                        Otherwise you're right with the desk-thing. He seemed pretty comfortable to put his feet on it XD

Comment

Here you go.

Spoiler:

John: Then I say we call it a night.
                          Lizzie: That we can do.

Commentary:
                          Martin Gero: What do you think? Do you think they hook up offscreen in this episode?
                          Martin Wood: Well, you should see ‘em – as soon as I say cut, they just dive into each other’s arms.
                          David Hewlett: They’re all over each other.
                          Martin Wood: Yeah, they can’t keep their hands off each other.
                          Wow, can we say CANNON? That is so great! Thank you for sharing that! I must have that DVD!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                            Wow, can we say CANNON? That is so great! Thank you for sharing that! I must have that DVD!
                            No, we can say "canon". "Cannon" is a great big explosive firing thingy. But you're welcome.

Billy... I'm getting the box set for my birthday, too. February I turn 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                              You know, it makes me wonder...
                              Spoiler:
                              whether the whole John/Teyla hints from TPTB in the beginning of SGA were made just to get the viewers all worked up about it. You know, some going "allright!", but a lot going "duh, could we decide for ourselves, please?". *lol*
                              I just think that it's weird that, out of all people, TPTB would imply a possible connection beforehand (I mean, we KNOW how they handled Jack/Sam).
                              And it's impossible for me to believe that they wouldn't have noticed the chemistry between Torri and Joe. I mean c'mon... at least a bit, they're not blind or anything.
                              So... did they want this reaction and now they're teasing us with exactly the opposite? Just a thought. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
                                You know, it makes me wonder...
                                Spoiler:
                                whether the whole John/Teyla hints from TPTB in the beginning of SGA were made just to get the viewers all worked up about it. You know, some going "allright!", but a lot going "duh, could we decide for ourselves, please?". *lol*
                                I just think that it's weird that, out of all people, TPTB would imply a possible connection beforehand (I mean, we KNOW how they handled Jack/Sam).
                                And it's impossible for me to believe that they wouldn't have noticed the chemistry between Torri and Joe. I mean c'mon... at least a bit, they're not blind or anything.
                                So... did they want this reaction and now they're teasing us with exactly the opposite? Just a thought. XD
                                Plans can change. Original ideas can change. They started with one pairing but were surprised by the potential of another (friendship or romantic). Sometimes a planned romance can work very well and it has on some shows, while other times as you write the script and see how the actors play it out, you notice that it simply doesn't want to work in ways in which you may have wanted it to. You can choose to push the story and characters to go where you know they're not ready to go and end up with a horrible result or let them (story and characters) lead you, allow its natural flow and maybe end up with something much better.
                                The quality of the script, the chemistry of the actors, and the editing play a huge role (especially the first two). I don't mind romances that have been planned before the actual beginning of the show, but only if they have been done right......and not all them have been done right (making them difficult to watch). Where John and Elizabeth are concerned, I get the impression that the writers have allowed themselves to go with this unexpected new flow and explore the potential (whatever it may be) of these two characters. So far so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X