Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    Ooooooh, that reminds me. While the board was out, I made a new layout for my writing archive. It is Sparky goodness and I love it to pieces. I think it's possibly the best thing I've ever done!

*goes off into a padded room someplace to celebrate finally hitting 2,000 posts without disturbing anybody else *

Congrats on 2000 posts!!!!

Nice layout too!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Loved all those scenes, quotes and reading them...
      Originally posted by Lady Lethe View Post
      Spoiler:

Each and every time John uses "that" voice; you know, the only for Elizabeth soft concerned voice? (i.e. "The Eye", "The Siege: part 3," "Critical Mass," "The Long Goodbye," "Progeny", "The Real World.") That voice is what really convinces me (not that I need convincing mind you) that he cares about her a lot.

Can anyone list me some instances when Elizabeth uses that soft voice when talking to John?
      Spoiler:
      I know she did in Conversion:

John: This is my life we're talking about!
      Elizabeth: I know that.

It was so sweet and it showed how she cares about him so much. I could melt when watching/hearing.
      Last edited by Celcool; 14 October 2006, 11:30 AM. Reason: didn't contain spoiler tags
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Hey all! It's been a loooong time since I've posted in here. Been ridculously busy with life, universe and everything.

I've been meaning to pop in and post a picture of the 2007 Creation SGA calendar that I finally got a chance to scan. The calendar has a nice BIG centerfold picture of John and Elizabeth. I believe ihe picture is a Season 1 promotional pictures that wasn't released previously. So enjoy.

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
          Hey all! It's been a loooong time since I've posted in here. Been ridculously busy with life, universe and everything.

I've been meaning to pop in and post a picture of the 2007 Creation SGA calendar that I finally got a chance to scan. The calendar has a nice BIG centerfold picture of John and Elizabeth. I believe ihe picture is a Season 1 promotional pictures that wasn't released previously. So enjoy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...calendarsw.jpg

Welcome back! And you come bearing gifts! WooHoo!
          sigpic

Comment

That's strange...I didn't notice any comments here about the scene, in Return Part 1, that, to me, shows how profound John's feelings for Elizabeth are:

Spoiler:
            I'm talking about the concerned and sad gaze that jonh gave to Elizabeth in the scene that Gen. O'Neil and Richard are informing them (Jonh, Elizabeth and McKay) that they should return to Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by full zpm View Post
              That's strange...I didn't notice any comments here about the scene, in Return Part 1, that, to me, shows how profound John's feelings for Elizabeth are:

Spoiler:
              I'm talking about the concerned and sad gaze that jonh gave to Elizabeth in the scene that Gen. O'Neil and Richard are informing them (Jonh, Elizabeth and McKay) that they should return to Earth.
              Spoiler:
              The scene where both Rodney and John watch her reaction but John keeps his eyes on her longer?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                Spoiler:
                The scene where both Rodney and John watch her reaction but John keeps his eyes on her longer?
                Yes, that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post

Thanks, that is awesome! =D And centerfold, eh? That's almost like Sparky got voted 'Ship of the Year 2007' or something. *giggle*
                  sigpic

Comment

Soooo, I made a new Sparky vid!

Title: Lost Love
                    Pairing: Sheppard/Weir
                    Characters: Elizabeth Weir, John Sheppard
                    Spoiler: Season 1-3, 3x10 The Return Part 1
                    Length: 1.52 min
                    Size: 5.7 MB (SMALL) / 25.5 MB (HQ)
                    File: .wmv
                    A/N: This is a again a gentle and angsty vid. Instrumental. The last scene is there on purpose.

Lost Love (YouTube)

Download links this way...

Welcome all newbies & HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to all the people, who had birthday during the GW hiatus !

Congrats on 2000 posts, Trialia!
                    Thanks Athena for the pretty picture!
                    sigpic

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again! *lol* I LOVE IT!
                      Ah, instrumentals. =D Can't wait for your next one. *pokepokepoke* XD *hearts*
                      Last edited by leelakin; 14 October 2006, 04:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                        Soooo, I made a new Sparky vid!

Title: Lost Love
                        Pairing: Sheppard/Weir
                        Characters: Elizabeth Weir, John Sheppard
                        Spoiler: Season 1-3, 3x10 The Return Part 1
                        Length: 1.52 min
                        Size: 5.7 MB (SMALL) / 25.5 MB (HQ)
                        File: .wmv
                        A/N: This is a again a gentle and angsty vid. Instrumental. The last scene is there on purpose.

Lost Love (YouTube)

Download links this way...

Welcome all newbies & HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to all the people, who had birthday during the GW hiatus !

Congrats on 2000 posts, Trialia!
                        Thanks Athena for the pretty picture!
                        love it! snaps for Ankareeda!
                        three's a crowd...
                        ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
                        And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Glad we're still on the birthdays' thingy ^^
                          I turned 20 on friday october 13th
                          I'm a big girl now And yeah a hundred ^^ lol I know it's not much comparing to the thousands many of you had but I still think it's pretty cool lol and considering this weekend was about my birthday, I'm the birthday girl so I'm pretty happy And also drunk maybe ¨^^^^/

I've been for a couple of days so I've got a little question to ask, does The Return part 2 air on october 23rd ?

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            I'm a big girl now And yeah a hundred ^^ lol I know it's not much comparing to the thousands many of you had but I still think it's pretty cool lol and considering this weekend was about my birthday, I'm the birthday girl so I'm pretty happy And also drunk maybe ¨^^^^/

I've been for a couple of days so I've got a little question to ask, does The Return part 2 air on october 23rd ?

xxxx

Happy Birthday

and

Congrats on 100 Posts
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post

xxxx
                              Then congrats to you, too! =D *offers mint muffin* XDD

I really don't know anymore. XDDD Isn't anyone here Canadian and could check their tv guides or something like that? =D That would be awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                                I really don't know anymore. XDDD Isn't anyone here Canadian and could check their tv guides or something like that? =D That would be awesome.
                                I ain't Canadien, but I do live pretty close to the border. I'll try and check it out.
                                Make it spin!

Comment

Working...
                                X