Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monery_holly
    *waves*

Hi everyone! I'm Holly (sometimes hollysamantha - meh)
    So I have lurked here for a little while and just thought that I should say hi. I spend most of my time playing on lj, so this whole forum thing is still a little creepy.

As for something on topic *g* Speculation for end of season 3

Spoiler:
    I think most people have heard the rumour that an Atlantis character may be killed off to accomodate a Sg1 character next season. I have heard heaps of theory's one (and the most freaky) was that TPTB will kill off John so that Mitchell can replace him. See I'm not sure that if this would be a tiny bit good or terribly bad. If (and this is like totally unlikely but..) Elizabeth has a complete break down from it then that's cool, but nothing less. And no Sheyla please.

Also completely OT - is Bam Bam also Sheyla? *confused*
    Welcome to Sparky. Glad you delurked. I know I am glad that I did. This thread is definitely not "creepy". A little scary sometimes especially if someone offers you a mint.

Spoiler:
    I really doubt that they would kill off John. Ben B. had been up for the role of Sheppard early on so maybe that old fact has morphed into new rumour.
    My feeling is that we will see what happens when it happens. I don't want anyone to go. I love Atlantis the way it is with the characters who are currently on. There has been talk of many changes and a death (possibly on the Ep Sunday?). Who knows what is planned for us. Fingers crossed for a great second half of season 3!

I believe BamBam is a non shipper. He wants ACTION of the fighting kind. He just seems to get stuck with lots of questions about ship. I think the mods have effectively stopped that **for now anyway**
    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

So I have lurked here for a little while and just thought that I should say hi. I spend most of my time playing on lj, so this whole forum thing is still a little creepy.

Spoiler:
      I think most people have heard the rumour that an Atlantis character may be killed off to accomodate a Sg1 character next season. I have heard heaps of theory's one (and the most freaky) was that TPTB will kill off John so that Mitchell can replace him. See I'm not sure that if this would be a tiny bit good or terribly bad. If (and this is like totally unlikely but..) Elizabeth has a complete break down from it then that's cool, but nothing less. And no Sheyla please.

Spoiler:
      I belive they wont kill of a lead character, season 4 is heading our way and all lead actors have signed up so... i dont know who started that rumor

As for BamBam.. hes an Action shipper!!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

No. He answered a question about Phantoms, and his answer was spun into that episode being Absolute Confirmation of John's Feelings for Teyla. Which... it wasn't. By a long shot.

If anything, he's made it rather clear that he could care less about romance on the show. And as a stunt coordinator, he's not likely to have any say in that, nor much juicy information on it. In fact, if you read people saying that Bamford has told anyone that some episode will clear up the ship question for good, I'd highly recommend that you find the original quote yourself. It'll probably be ambiguous. People who work on the set aren't going to give away information like that (frequently they've signed non-disclosure agreements and could get in huge amounts of trouble for spilling the beans), and I'm highly suspicious of anyone who claims to have insider information from the set.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

*waves*

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Ah, no way they're going to kill John! He's pretty much the "main" character (although there are several, I know), killing him would turn a LOT of fans away and destroy the team dynamics.
          In case someone's going to die (and we don't even know that for sure), I guess it would be someone like Zelenka or Carson (although I really, really hope not T_T). Why can't they all just stay alive? D:
          sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            I think tptb are smart enough to know what an idiotic idea it would be to kill Sheppard, plus, not all fans of SGA have watched SG1 (I have only watched on episode with Mitchell in it). Sheppard and McKay are the most liked characters on SGA, and fans love the "Sheppard and McKay" show. And replacing him with Mitchell, with all due respect, if they really have such a dumb idea I'd ask what kind of chimp came up with it *lol*.
            If they were to kill one of the main characters, Elizabeth would be most likely to get the axe, or Teyla (if you consider her as a main character that is). I think if they were truly going to kill a character, it should be someone like Caldwell, he's sort of meh!, or Cadman (but only because it's my secret hope ).
            Last edited by Luz; 03 October 2006, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Who finds it really annoying when you look for this thread, you see 'Sheppard' and a smiley face icon, you accidentally click on the 'Sheppard/Teyla ship' thread!!!!
              Sorry just thought I'd point that out!
              Spoiler:
              There should have been more ship in Return pt. 1!!!!!! DAMNATION!!!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
              No1 Spacemunky!!
              MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Spoilers for The Return pt. 1:
                Spoiler:
                Loved the 'cheeky' comment by Liz!!!!! Heehee But most importantly, after she tells the guys 'It's getting late.' the look she shot John when John asks 'Since when do you sleep' and she replies 'Since I got back... I've had a lot of catchin up to do.' completely addressing John only and he looks all embarrassed, avoiding ANYBODYS eyes looking down to the table!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
                No1 Spacemunky!!
                MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Welcome monery holly

Welcome Shake it off sparky

Comment

Originally posted by shake_it_off_sparky
                    Who finds it really annoying when you look for this thread, you see 'Sheppard' and a smiley face icon, you accidentally click on the 'Sheppard/Teyla ship' thread!!!!
                    Hee hee, I do that a lot! I usually don't realize it until I'm reading something about 'that romantic, loving, caring look that John gave Teyla at the end of the episode'.
                    Make it spin!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg-Ann
                      Hee hee, I do that a lot! I usually don't realize it until I'm reading something about 'that romantic, loving, caring look that John gave Teyla at the end of the episode'.
                      See, this is where subscriptions to the control panel come in handy.

Comment

New wallpaper Images from Duet, Conversion and TRW, but no real spoilers.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi there,

Regarding the return part 1
                          Spoiler:
                          i thought that there was quite a bit of ship in it. The dinner scene where she is staring at him and then the very end when he is talking in the tent and she is just staring at him (again!)....rawr......
                          I really wanted them to hug when he went to her room to check she was all packed......
                          Wouldnt it have been great if it was Jhhn that had gone round to see her instead of Carson....think of the ship

wow, i rambled there

Comment

*waves*

Spoiler:
                            I think most people have heard the rumour that an Atlantis character may be killed off to accomodate a Sg1 character next season. I have heard heaps of theory's one (and the most freaky) was that TPTB will kill off John so that Mitchell can replace him. See I'm not sure that if this would be a tiny bit good or terribly bad. If (and this is like totally unlikely but..)
                            Spoiler:
                            I doubt it very much...
                            And it would probably kill the show for many people including me.

I think there was an overreaction to what BamBam said all round. From his comments, the man seems to be anti-ship... which is fine by me. Sometimes I don't blame people for being anti when you think of how hypersensitive and reactionary some sections of fandom are. Too many storms in teacups lately...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Sorry just thought I'd point that out!
                              Spoiler:
                              There should have been more ship in Return pt. 1!!!!!! DAMNATION!!!
                              Gah i do that all the time and then i start reading it and im like "wth is this! *looks at tread bar*.. Damn smily face!"

Originally posted by obsessed1
                              Hi there,

Regarding the return part 1
                              [Spoiler]
                              i thought that there was quite a bit of ship in it. The dinner scene where she is staring at him and then the very end when he is talking in the tent and she is just staring at him (again!)....rawr......
                              I really wanted them to hug when he went to her room to check she was all packed......
                              Wouldnt it have been great if it was Jhhn that had gone round to see her instead of Carson....think of the ship[/spoilers]

wow, i rambled there
                              lol speaking of john coming to visit lizzy.. i actually wrote a fic on that

Link if you wanna Read
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

@sparky: Ack, I know what you mean. I accidentally landed in that thread once, too, and even TWICE in the McKay/Weir thread. *lol*

Spoilers for The Return pt. 1:
                                Spoiler:
                                Loved the 'cheeky' comment by Liz!!!!! Heehee But most importantly, after she tells the guys 'It's getting late.' the look she shot John when John asks 'Since when do you sleep' and she replies 'Since I got back... I've had a lot of catchin up to do.' completely addressing John only and he looks all embarrassed, avoiding ANYBODYS eyes looking down to the table!
                                Hee! XDD It would be really awesome if she was really referring to him
                                Spoiler:
                                being the reason she didn't get enough sleep. Not even in a so-doing-it-way (because we know that's not true ...YET ), but maybe they often meet at night when they both can't sleep... and talk or play cards or something. XD Anything!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X