• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is some material for funny. What Progeny was really about

http://the-alianne.livejournal.com/75288.html

Sparky wedding? lol
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
      Then, the second really good thing they've done is to make Carson a semi-member of the team and standing member of Atlantis for good. He also brings angles to work off of that are different from SG-1. But Elizabeth is the wildcard. How they'll end up shaping her role is still a work in progress. But it is obvious that it has changed. I think, like others here, that the surprising superdynamic between she and Shep was just different and stronger than they anticipated and they've built her character's role in accordance with that.
      Totally! I love Carson (he's so kind and caring for all species... and his accent is so cute *lol*) and I'm glad he's gotten a bigger role. I also like his dynamic with Rodney very much, it's fun to watch their banter. =)
      HEE! Yes. Well, the Sparky chemistry can't be denied, not even by people who like... to deny a lot sometimes. *coughtptbcough* They're on the right path =D.

By the way, have you people seen the SGA pancake icons on that one LJ community? Because if you haven't, check it out:

http://community.livejournal.com/kit...uxe/11818.html

It's hilarious! XD *saved a few*

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
      I agree, but John and Elizabeth are much more open than sam and jack. Even though the same rules apply, Elizabeth is a civillina so perhaps they don't feel so scared of consquences.
      Except John totally does! XDDD *lol* Or so I'd like to think, in the 'beginnings', anyway. He said himself that he is bad at showing emotion... maybe that's because he is afraid of the reactions he might (not) get?
      Last edited by leelakin; 30 September 2006, 12:17 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus

I like Rodney because I see the most potential for growth in him. Yes he can be completely unpleasant, grumpy, snide, arrogant, whiney, and many more unpleasant things. But he can also be caring, brave, loyal, doubtful, and some other nice things.

To me Rodney is the type of person who wears his emotions on his sleeve. What you see is what you get. As time is passing on Atlantis and he is dealing with situations that he never in his life imagined he would ever be in, he is learning new emotions (trust, friendship, belonging). He is learning what it means to be part of a group that works together. When he is faced with a problem that he is the only one that can solve, he now seems to solve it with the idea of saving his friends rather than saving just his own skin or the notoriety of being the big brain!
        I love Rodney. I love how arrogant, self-centered he can get and with a huge ego at times. Love it. I think I would've found him quite boring if he was, say, similar to Rod. This makes him a little different to the others and just fun to watch. As for the John/Rodney interaction, can't say I find it that intersting despite the big fanbase it might have (friendship or slash). Maybe it's just another way of tptb living that little bit of fantasy of the science geek with the not-so-great social skills being best buds with the so-called hero of the show. I am a fan of the Rodney/Carson interaction, though. Love the chemistry those two actors have (in a non-slashy way), just like I love the Ronon/John interaction.

And to keep things on-topic:

The Balcony Series
        Spoiler:

Where it all began.....

stargatecaps.com

Comment

Continues from previous post

Spoiler:

stargatecaps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
            Continues from previous post

Great balcony scenes!!! Mind if I snurch a few?

Those two just look so comfortable together on any balcony. Part of me can't help but think it is a great representation of their relationship. Balconies overlook things. These two oversee Atlantis. A balcony can be a private place but is also in full view of those around. They seem to be very private people but are in a very public situation. They are in full view of the team of Atlantis and therefore need to "mind their manners".

I can't wait until they find a private balcony to represent their life outside of work.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
              Here is some material for funny. What Progeny was really about

http://the-alianne.livejournal.com/75288.html

Sparky wedding? lol
              I love how Rodney and Ronan are Bridesmaids while Teyla is the Best Man. HA lol!
              Make it spin!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus

Great balcony scenes!!! Mind if I snurch a few?
                Be my guest You'll find more at the site.

Those two just look so comfortable together on any balcony. Part of me can't help but think it is a great representation of their relationship. Balconies overlook things. These two oversee Atlantis. A balcony can be a private place but is also in full view of those around. They seem to be very private people but are in a very public situation. They are in full view of the team of Atlantis and therefore need to "mind their manners".

I can't wait until they find a private balcony to represent their life outside of work.
                I like how you put this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                  I love Rodney. I love how arrogant, self-centered he can get and with a huge ego at times. Love it. I think I would've found him quite boring if he was, say, similar to Rod. This makes him a little different to the others and just fun to watch. As for the John/Rodney interaction, can't say I find it that intersting despite the big fanbase it might have (friendship or slash). Maybe it's just another way of tptb living that little bit of fantasy of the science geek with the not-so-great social skills being best buds with the so-called hero of the show. I am a fan of the Rodney/Carson interaction, though. Love the chemistry those two actors have (in a non-slashy way), just like I love the Ronon/John interaction.

And to keep things on-topic:

The Balcony Series
                  Spoiler:

Where it all began.....

stargatecaps.com
                  I agree with everything you said...And in response to the pics
                  Spoiler:
                  SSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Quiet tonight, eh?

Comment

Awwwww gotta love them balcony scenes
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                        Quiet tonight, eh?

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
                          Well, half past midnight, and my head is hurting again, so to bed I must. Night all.

Comment

Night! *waves* lol that was really weird cus its really early here!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hello everyone!

No Pic!Spam today, but a first fic attempt for Sparky. Click on link to read the fluff... "A Penny for Your Thoughts"
                              http://chibi-pong.livejournal.com

Much thanks in advance!
                              Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

About the return part 2

Spoiler:
                                I hope John and Liz especially won't be treated like heroes when and probably save the day. I mean I'm all against '' I gave you an order '', kind of things, but I'm tired of seeing no consequences. I'm only talking about John and Liz because they are under military program. Well not exactly Liz, but she have to apply to certain rules...
                                Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

Working...
                                X