No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so everyone here's talkin bout a fic which sounds like fun, so i may just have to get my butt out of GW for a while and go read it!!

but can anyone recommend more fics for me?? i love reading them, but everytime i go searching on my own, i always seem to find all the worst ones (ya know, bad characterization and all that )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      ok, so everyone here's talkin bout a fic which sounds like fun, so i may just have to get my butt out of GW for a while and go read it!!

but can anyone recommend more fics for me?? i love reading them, but everytime i go searching on my own, i always seem to find all the worst ones (ya know, bad characterization and all that )
      If you haven't read Strange Bedfellows, definately recommend that.

Comment

ooh! thanks blue! i haven't read it! *off to read*

Comment

Gah! Why do all those fanfics have to be so dam mushy!!

It's better then some, but still .... I dunno!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

umm... well as long as they keep the major mushy to fics and OUT of the show, i'll take all the mushy someone wants to write, as long as it's a good story!

and wow! this one is LONG, Blue thanks again! it's good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard

Sounds like you'd get on well with Astro, our resident angst-shipper.

And I like how you used that icon of mine in your sig image.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard

I believe there are some fics out there that aren't too mushy...then again I haven't been reading much fanfics. I usually keep away from mushy stuff. For now at least.

Hehe...I see my "I see you" icon on your sig too! I like it.
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  If you haven't read Strange Bedfellows, definately recommend that.
                  Blue. .are you the author of "Strange Bedfellows"? That fic is awesome!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Blue. .are you the author of "Strange Bedfellows"? That fic is awesome!
                    I wish.... but sadly I am not. I do not have the discipline nor the perseverance to write something of that length. I have trouble finishing a viginette.

My talents lie more towards graphics.

But tis a great fic, not really too mushy and is it wrong to say that the Shep whumping is good?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      Sounds like you'd get on well with Astro, our resident angst-shipper.

And I like how you used that icon of mine in your sig image.
                      I like a bit of fluff, it has to be said. I do. As long as there's some angst in it, I like it even more. Fluff is okay, as long as there are no babies in the gateroom!!

*raises eyebrow and points no elbows at Mel*

I like fanfic to be well written best of all. That's the most important thing.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        I like a bit of fluff, it has to be said. I do. As long as there's some angst in it, I like it even more. Fluff is okay, as long as there are no babies in the gateroom!!

*raises eyebrow and points no elbows at Mel*

I like fanfic to be well written best of all. That's the most important thing.
                        Got any good angst fic recommendations?

Comment

Melyanna, is yoru LJ exclusively for fanfic? And do you mind if visitors stop by?

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Got any good angst fic recommendations?
                            Only the ones you know!

I'll probably have angst in mine, once it gets updated. Once it gets update. That could be a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                              Melyanna, is yoru LJ exclusively for fanfic? And do you mind if visitors stop by?

Droops
                              It's not exclusively for fic, but a good portion of it is, and some of it is general fandom stuff. And my non-fandom entries are frequently friends-locked or otherwise filtered so that not everyone can read about or be bored by my real-life exploits.

...unless you're talking about my LJ community, langford_u, which is exclusively fic. It's an AU fic community with Sheppard/Weir leanings.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Nope, was talking about the actual LJ. Heh, I think sometimes the day-to-day stuff of life is just as interesting.

I'll try to put your LJ on my rounds then and browse if that's okay.

Droops

Comment

Working...
                                X