X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh! thanks for the link, Blue *downloading vids*

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      I searched the thread, but didn't see any recs for these videos, but I think people should definately check it out. Great editing and choice of clips.

http://www.poopypooh.com/vids/
      There's a great Shep/Weir one, 'Good Friend to Me'. The first shot of Shep from Home is priceless, made me go back and watch the episode again.

And 'Kryptonite' is a nice little faced paced one for Shep. There's another Weir/Shep one 'My Valentine', but I prefer the faster paced song.
      Wow! I love them!! Thanks for the link!! My favourite has got to be Kryptonite, but that might be becuase I really like the song...

La'rosh, my sympathy goes out to you for your loss of the Seige part 2. I absolutely loved the chemistry between Shep and Weir in that episode! I've watched it over and over for that one scene.
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

oh yes!! just watched them (and siege 2 again, actually ) and i love the kryptonite one but the shep/weir "good friend" one is great angsty shep/weir! i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          aww... no siege 2!! my heart goes out to you...
          Thank you. At least there's reruns. I have no idea what happens from Atlantis starvation. And I don't want to know.
          ]has anyone actually braved a close inspection??
          I hate to say I would do it. Hopefully the dust(to put it lightly) isn't floating around in the air in there, causing me to breath it in if I opened the jar. Then, I might be quite a bit less brave.
          Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
          My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
            Thank you. At least there's reruns. I have no idea what happens from Atlantis starvation. And I don't want to know.
            gotta love reruns! there's still two eps i have yet to see 38 minutes and suspicion... there any shep/weir in those two??

I hate to say I would do it. Hopefully the dust(to put it lightly) isn't floating around in the air in there, causing me to breath it in if I opened the jar. Then, I might be quite a bit less brave.
            ooh, yeah... breathing in that, er... ash... not good

Comment

gotta love reruns! there's still two eps i have yet to see 38 minutes and suspicion... there any shep/weir in those two??
              38 minutes...there was that moment where it really spark the shipper in me. Suspicion on the other hand...there were moment where Sheppard defends Weir...sorta. Which is always nice when SHeppard defends Weir.
              ~Athena

Comment

Thirty-Eight Minutes is the episode that made me sit up and wonder what was going on there. I don't think I was the only one, either. It fell off the radar for a while, but then Underground and Home piqued my curiosity again.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

ooh!! can't wait sounds like there's loads of lots of different ships in both... i've heard a bit about shep/weir in 38 minutes now (i went digging )... sounds good to me (not to mention the shep whump! but that's a whole other thread, ain't it )

Comment

has anyone actually braved a close inspection??
                    I *shudder* touched the mints earlier today, but was so quickly disturbed by the thought of what that dusty residue might really be that I didn't take time to notice what type of mint they were

I searched the thread, but didn't see any recs for these videos, but I think people should definately check it out. Great editing and choice of clips.

There's a great Shep/Weir one, 'Good Friend to Me'. The first shot of Shep from Home is priceless, made me go back and watch the episode again.

And 'Kryptonite' is a nice little faced paced one for Shep. There's another Weir/Shep one 'My Valentine', but I prefer the faster paced song.
                    Hmmm... dilemma. Sleep or Shep/Weir vids? Which is more important? Sleep will help me function tomorrow, let me do my job, and enjoy a concert in the evening. On the other hand, I haven't had my daily fill of Sheppard and Weir, which leads to strange dreams and poor sleep.

Perhaps a third option - leave the computer with my evil slow (but free!) dial up on all night in order to download, and sleep while doing so? Yes, I think that works best. Because physical requirements such as rest should not take precedence over my ship of choice.
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                      Yes, I think that works best. Because physical requirements such as rest should not take precedence over my ship of choice.
                      Normally I would agree, but a few nights ago I stayed up reading To Be Continued By Angel of Fire all in one shot. The downside is that I had a Bio quiz the next day..... and then when I got home from Uni...she had updated again...which led to more procastination!
                      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly bye" Douglas Adams

Comment

'Good Friend to Me'=GREAT VIDEO!!!!

And I was right - by not watching it before I slept (tee hee... before I slept!) I wound up with weird dreams. John and Elizabeth were on the run from the Wraith, who were agents of a "Big Brother" type government. They wound up hiding out in the house of Elizabeth's best friend (who was a weird sorta Teyla/Cordy {from Angel} hybrid - go figure), in a very Stepfordesque neighborhood. John kept getting upset with Lizzie for taking his classic sports car on her clandestine missions to overthrow the government.

And for some reason Lizzie kept having to crawl through the ventilation systems of the local Wal-Mart.

Ah well, at least I haven't started dreaming episodes yet. Usually it takes at least two months of hiatus before that happens. Right, well, now I should go get ready for work, where I have the good internet connection, and can come back here to play more.

I baked last night... anyone want a brownie or cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                          And for some reason Lizzie kept having to crawl through the ventilation systems of the local Wal-Mart.
                          ...just out of curiosity, did that come out of The Crossroads of Eshu?
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            ...just out of curiosity, did that come out of The Crossroads of Eshu?
                            It's entirely possible...

Or it might be because I happened to see the X-Files episode "Squeeze" yesterday. But given that it was John and Lizzie, The Crossroads of Eshu seems the more likely culprit.

Okay, La, get off the internet, get dressed, and get your butt to work! Bad me!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              38 minutes...there was that moment where it really spark the shipper in me. Suspicion on the other hand...there were moment where Sheppard defends Weir...sorta. Which is always nice when SHeppard defends Weir.
                              Ah, 38 Minutes! I saw that and thought "he was going to say he had a thing for Elizabeth." That's how it always happens. You're about to die and you confess. I mean, look at Moebius 2 (also another one of my favorite shippy moments, but that belongs in a different thread).

I don't really remember much of Suspicion, but of course, ill see the wonderful rerun. And even if he only sorta defends Weir, it's all good to me.
                              Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                              My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Larosh- This is random beyond all randomness.. but if you scroll down fast, the stargate atlantis thing in your siggy looks like undies.

Yup. Thought I'd share!

And during 38 minutes I was def. like "DO IT SHEPPARD!!! DO IT!"
                                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Working...
                                X