No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone read the interview with Rachel Lutrell!?

She seems to think its Teyla/Sheppard

NO WAY!!!! We ALL know its Weir & Sheppard
    I've seen way more Liz & John stuff than Teyla & John stuff...

Or maybe I'm just blind to things I don't wanna see

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
      Anyone read the interview with Rachel Lutrell!?

She seems to think its Teyla/Sheppard

NO WAY!!!! We ALL know its Weir & Sheppard
      I've seen way more Liz & John stuff than Teyla & John stuff...

Or maybe I'm just blind to things I don't wanna see
      No, No calm down...

*hand Angel a margarita*

She only talks about it in the beginning there was a flirtation, and then she's going to get
      Spoiler:
      a love interest that will last several episodes
      . She couldn't very well say, "oh well they started something but then found there was no chemistry there so abandoned it"

As much chemistry as a wet paper bag IMO...

Besides we all know that John only flirts with Tey'la, as a diversionary tactic to deflect attention away from the real couple who are "so doing it" (whatever "it" is)...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Is it just me thinking naughty thoughts, or does it look like his hand is somewhere its not supposed to be?
        E: John get your hand off my a$$
        J: Uh?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          E: John get your hand off my a$$
          J: Uh?
          You know, until u guys pointed it out, I was seeing that picture COMPLETELY innocently

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            No, No calm down...

*hand Angel a margarita*

She only talks about it in the beginning there was a flirtation, and then she's going to get
            Spoiler:
            a love interest that will last several episodes
            . She couldn't very well say, "oh well they started something but then found there was no chemistry there so abandoned it"

As much chemistry as a wet paper bag IMO...

Besides we all know that John only flirts with Tey'la, as a diversionary tactic to deflect attention away from the real couple who are "so doing it" (whatever "it" is)...
            What an insult to wet paper bags....

They have much more chemistry

*takes the margarita*
            Free alcohol!!

When I read the thing about the
            Spoiler:
            love interest, and then the joke about him maybe dying...I was like....Whoaaaaaa SAM CARTER ALL OVER AGAIN
            but she did win points when she said she's loved Stargate since the beginning!!

That's always cool

Comment

Happy Birthday Astro

Comment

I just watched the end of Underground (will catch more tomorrow night) and I didn't think it was that shippy....

Elizabeth kept looking at John, but he wouldn't or didn't look back at her. Was he feeling a bit in the huff or uncomfortable?? Should I wait until I see the full episode tomorrow before coming to a conclusion?

BTW, like the new siggy?

Okay, I admit it, just posting to show off new sig..

Comment

Very nice siggy BTW, go to the S/J family thread, I sang you a little song for your b-day

Oh and...I'll go with John...on your major dilemma thing. (Sorry Paul)

I just saw The Storm and The Eye Verily shippy I liked how Kolya just knew to threaten John with killing Weir instead of McKay And when Shep went into berserker mode when he thought she was dead *sigh*
                  May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                    Very nice siggy BTW, go to the S/J family thread, I sang you a little song for your b-day

Oh and...I'll go with John...on your major dilemma thing. (Sorry Paul)

I just saw The Storm and The Eye Verily shippy I liked how Kolya just knew to threaten John with killing Weir instead of McKay And when Shep went into berserker mode when he thought she was dead *sigh*
                    Thank you for the song!

Well I have John for when I'm in the Pegasus Galaxy and Paul when I'm in the Milky Way, it's strange tho, as I seem to be spending at lot of time in the PG...

Comment

Hello there!

I should pop in here a little more often, since I love this ship!

I don't have anything constructive to say except from that my full name's Susan Kirsty (hence my user name). I get called Suz, Susie and Sulu a lot (the last one by people who think it's funny I'm a trekkie!)
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Hello there!

I should pop in here a little more often, since I love this ship!

I don't have anything constructive to say except from that my full name's Susan Kirsty (hence my user name). I get called Suz, Susie and Sulu a lot (the last one by people who think it's funny I'm a trekkie!)
                        You should pop in more often! Aftr all it's partly your fault I got into Atlantis in the first place!!

Comment

I missed Astro's b-day!!

Well yesterday I was at a birthday party...so i was sorta celebrating you're b-day...hehe Well

Belated Happy birthday Astro!!
                          ~Athena

Comment

I missed it too!

Geez, I'm away for one day... Figures it had to be your birthday just then.

Well, Happy Belated Birthday to you, Astro! ((((Astro))))

-

And nope, I have nothing 'shippy' to add. Neener neener.
                            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I missed it aswell - A Belated Happy Birthday Astro!!!

Hope you had a good one!

Comment

Just to let you all know there is a new Atlantis Fanfiction database http://sg-atlantis.org/fanfics/

Comment

Working...
                                X